It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama slams Trump speech: Can't make decisions based on fear

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: neo96

That is priceless, when the Dems are pushing the fear of Trump as their only option. They sure as hell can't run on Hillary's record! "But just think of what Trump MIGHT do if elected"

CNN, one of the biggest bashers of Trump, may sound worthy of thought when unchallenged on their studio set echo chamber, but take a look at this black Trump supporter putting a CNN reporter in his place.

I love this guy, he is my new hero.

I saw Trump's speech as a very positive thing for this Country and a reason to HOPE again.

Whether he can live up to that remains to be seen, but we sure as hell know that Hillary is going to triple down on Obama's policies.

Fabulous video and totally underscores why the racist and hateful agenda of CNN can't survive.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

Can't shed too many tears for the cops when they're killing people just the same.

oh...sorry. didn't mean to offend.
Certain people just don't have the capibility to look at both sides of an argument,it's just not in them.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Sillyolme

And I've got some land in Florida for you. It's a bit under water, but with a million or two cubic yards of gravel, clay and top soil it would be an ideal location. That's obama, with a few thousand good ideas, a brain and some internal criminal control he would make a good president. Of course the idiot should have done all that eight years ago, not when the foundation is sinking into the swamp.

Cheers - Dave

have you heard of a place called "congress"??....that's where laws are actually made and voted on....nothing moves or gets into the law books without the house of representatives blessing...nothing!!...so clean up your own pig sty

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Turn on the news, omgosh its dawn of the dead according to the
talking heads. "Darkness" will descend on America soon according
to Obama and HRC.

"Dark Speech" ...like Darth Vader is coming.

Chuck Todd labeled, “I thought it was an extraordinarily dark speech.”

www.newsbusters.org...

Welcome to the Progressives - The sky is going to fall ....

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

I had to gulp a few times reading your post. It feels like I am reliving the sixties all over again and you think the past eight years have been nirvana?

Not where I live. People are suffering from job loss never regained-decimated healthcare from Obamacare-kids that can't eat their disgusting lunches thanks to Michelle-worldwide laughter internationally every time Obama visits on and on-I'm exhausted.

I do want to feel strong and proud again about my country-I pray (and I'm not even religious) this national embarrassment and his precious family move to Hawaii and we never see or hear from him again-but there is always gonna be that fear of Michelle's ego propelling her status (first, sh'es gotta find her waistline and dress accordingly.)

I'm 56. My job was eliminated last year. I worked full-time for 33 years. I've been looking and networking for a job. I'm putting a daughter thru college, luckily I was able to get my son thru college before I lost my job. I want to work. I'm embarrassed being unemployed as I always possessed an excellent work ethic. Now when I apply I'm competing with at least 100 others for a $30,000/yr job. I've applied for part time, temporary, 3rd shift, everything but nada. I must be living in a different world than the Nirvana some people claim.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

And I've got some land in Florida for you. It's a bit under water, but with a million or two cubic yards of gravel, clay and top soil it would be an ideal location. That's obama, with a few thousand good ideas, a brain and some internal criminal control he would make a good president. Of course the idiot should have done all that eight years ago, not when the foundation is sinking into the swamp.

Cheers - Dave

have you heard of a place called "congress"??....that's where laws are actually made and voted on....nothing moves or gets into the law books without the house of representatives blessing...nothing!!...so clean up your own pig sty

Lol. The truth hurts, but it can never be a lie ;-) why don't you clean up your own f'ing pig style and getting that vacuous psychotic thing you are trying to promote for president to come clean. More information is leaking out every day about Clinton, it can only get worse and we aren't even 5% into her criminal activity. Just go rush up to her and tell her that "the truth will set her free" even though it'll put her in prison. C'mon, you can do it, or can't you lie like she does?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/22.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The only people who never feel fear are mentally damaged people who can't wipe their asses without help.

I don't feel fear. I don't mean to come across as some hardass either because I'm anything but, but literally nothing scares me. Guns, violence, crime, war, famine, death, financial ruin, none of it. Very few people have my outlook on life though.

Pandering to fear is one of the lowest things a person can do. Fear and exaggeration are the tools people turn to when they can't describe reality as already being screwed up enough.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Pandering to fear is one of the lowest things a person can do. Fear and exaggeration are the tools people turn to when they can't describe reality as already being screwed up enough.

Do you mean like THIS ?

Hillary: Can you imagine electing a vindictive man who might … send the IRS after his critics?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Justso

I had to gulp a few times reading your post. It feels like I am reliving the sixties all over again and you think the past eight years have been nirvana?

Not where I live. People are suffering from job loss never regained-decimated healthcare from Obamacare-kids that can't eat their disgusting lunches thanks to Michelle-worldwide laughter internationally every time Obama visits on and on-I'm exhausted.

I do want to feel strong and proud again about my country-I pray (and I'm not even religious) this national embarrassment and his precious family move to Hawaii and we never see or hear from him again-but there is always gonna be that fear of Michelle's ego propelling her status (first, sh'es gotta find her waistline and dress accordingly.)

I'm 56. My job was eliminated last year. I worked full-time for 33 years. I've been looking and networking for a job. I'm putting a daughter thru college, luckily I was able to get my son thru college before I lost my job. I want to work. I'm embarrassed being unemployed as I always possessed an excellent work ethic. Now when I apply I'm competing with at least 100 others for a $30,000/yr job. I've applied for part time, temporary, 3rd shift, everything but nada. I must be living in a different world than the Nirvana some people claim.

As trump said last night - Americans deserve the truth form their govt. There will always be selfish people more interested in helping their political ideology by hiding the truth even if it hurts others by putting them out of work. Good luck in finding a job and stay confident

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is Obama now commenting on the Munich slaughter.

WTF is he trying to say??? At least he had a good little chuckle about something.

God what a tool.

Its up to law enforcement??
Yeah, the world is all rainbows and unicorn farts you ^&%##^&.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Obama so desperate !!!

He's having trouble talking.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The only people who never feel fear are mentally damaged people who can't wipe their asses without help.

I don't feel fear. I don't mean to come across as some hardass either because I'm anything but, but literally nothing scares me. Guns, violence, crime, war, famine, death, financial ruin, none of it. Very few people have my outlook on life though.

uhhhh. . . .

Ok. Sorry.

Some people don't feel fear I guess.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Aazadan

Do you mean like THIS ?

Hillary: Can you imagine electing a vindictive man who might … send the IRS after his critics?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

What were you doing for a living?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Be blind if you want to but it's obvious that things in this country have improved dramatically since Obama took office.
Lower unemployment, strong auto industry

Well I don't have to make a list that will be ignored. He has the highest approval rating of his term right now.

And I don't know about where you live but there are not people running through the streets screaming in chaos where I am.

Here it's July and people are enjoying Virginia beach waves and the outer banks shoreline.
They're driving the Shanendoah parkway enjoying the cool of the mountains. Kids are chasing the ice cream truck and the bells still ring from the church steeples on Sunday morning.

My neighbors dog still barks at everything that moves. Status quo.

I swear sometimes that trump is using the law of attraction to bring down American moral.
It's almost classic technique.

LOWER UNEMPLOYEMENT DUE TO LESS PEOPLE IN THE WORK FORCE LOOKING FOR JOBS IS NOT A GOOD THING. They stop counting you after 90 days. Are you over looking how they manufacture the narrative of Un employment numbers being low? I Know from first hand experience BTW.

A strong auto industry... feh. Government subsidized is not strong.(oh caps for EMPHASIS ALONE above)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

remember when obama said mass shootings only happen in america

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Welllllllllllll, I disagree . . .

I think a decision to fire a gun or climb a big tree out of fear of the bear that just came around the corner . . . could be a bit better than trying to joust with the bear with a wiener roasting coat hanger.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Fear mongering is ok as long as you're a left winger/Democrat and you're fear mongering about YOUR political enemies. That's cool.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I scoff at the "dark-speech" claims from Obama. He ran his entire 2008 campaign on the dark circumstances Bush left us. He lied about ending the wars. Lied about FISA. Lied about transparency 'bringing us out of the dark.' Lied about the Patriot Act. He lied about all kinds of fantastical ways he would bring the U.S. 'out of the dark' and force the stink of corruption into the sanitizing sunlight.

All of it was lies and he preyed on fear.

I don't know who he thinks he is fooling here. Not me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join