It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Shooting in Munich?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Liberation?
edit on 23-7-2016 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

So again, when you go in under the guise of liberation, you can't turn around and occupy once the nation wants you out.

But you pulled out too soon. If you were going to invade a sovereign state (on false grounds) take over you stay for the long term and rebuild that state like you did with the Japs and Germans. By pulling out to soon USA through Obama left a vacuum that has been filled by violence and a breakdown in law and order. Saddam may have has his bad points but at least he made Iraq safe for its citizens.

Whichever way you look at it Obama screwed up and created the opportunity for IS to emerge. IS is a direct result of the USA pulling out too soon.

link   

So again, when you go in under the guise of liberation, you can't turn around and occupy once the nation wants you out.

But you pulled out too soon. If you were going to invade a sovereign state (on false grounds) take over you stay for the long term and rebuild that state like you did with the Japs and Germans. By pulling out to soon USA through Obama left a vacuum that has been filled by violence and a breakdown in law and order. Saddam may have has his bad points but at least he made Iraq safe for its citizens.

Whichever way you look at it Obama screwed up and created the opportunity for IS to emerge. IS is a direct result of the USA pulling out too soon.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Being reported the guy was "Obsessed by shootings" and had no known links to the Islamist state.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
No it's because of actual evil Islamists - no media programming necessary - we have thousands of them living near me and they are the scum of the earth in many peoples opinion.

originally posted by: Misterlondon
I too have many living near me.. They are not all scum of the earth as you put it.

Hang on - so you're saying the 'evil islamists' that live near you are not all scum of the earth? There are some really nice 'evil islamists'?

WHy cant THEY be the ones committing all the terrorist atrocities - why do we only have the evil terrorists doing it??
edit on 23-7-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The shooter was mentally challenged and had no links to any terrorist groups.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It probably is but why do people instantly jump to that conclusion without any facts..
Of yeah I forgot.. media programming.. Evil islamists..

If you have 4 pets, a goldfish, a parakeet, a Mastiff, and a small cat and everyday you come home to find a small pile of cat crap on the rug you don't blame the fish, bird, or dog... It's patently obvious who is behind 99.9% of terrorist attacks in the world today. If the Islamists and their appologists bristle at that stating of the obvious, perhaps they should work from inside to change their own reality instead of trying to convince the world to lie to itself and not immediately think of islamofascist terror when these attacks happened.

Look.. I'll give you some examples..
Are all gypsies scum that rip people of?.. No...
Do all Chinese people eat cats and dogs... No
Do all black people, smoke weed, rob and commit gun crime people... No
Are all Japanese people law abiding.. No
Do all Irish people drink heavily.. No
Do all Americans eat pizza and burgers everyday.. No
Di all baits have bad teeth.. No

These are stereotypes.. Do all Muslims kill people.. No..

Your example of the animals is a moot point because cats naturally hunt and eat all the animals you mention.. All Muslims do not naturally commit terrorist attacks..
You are just a racist..

The problem with your stance is that you are trying to promote an idealistic utopian ideal where evryone is inherently good and there are just a few bad apples.

However, in the real world the bad apples keep on coming from the same barrels, and when polled those barrels largely support the violence, e.g. the percentage of muslims who think homosexuals should be stoned to death, who want sharia law, who think women are inferior to men and should have no voice, etc. I doubt you'd even dare to mention transgender issues to them at all or they'd probably cut YOUR head off.

It isn't one or two, it's well over 50% of them.

And sadly it's people like you who have some psychological issue who feel that they need to keep on flapping their tongue to show everyone how "enlightened" or "politically correct" they are because, you know, it makes you feel better than "ordinary people" who "just don't get it", etc.

What you don't get, and won't until it's too late, is that you are what Bezmenov referred to as a "useful idiot" who corrupts from within, think that makes you "special" and then who can't understand why the barbarians you've been cheerleading for put you up against the wall and execute you.

Make no mistake - you are NOT one of "their gang" and they will have no sympathy or use for you at all.

They would behead or shoot or blow you up just as readily as anyone else.

You are not enlightened or intelligent, you are a facilitaor of this kind of violence from one specific section of the world population, and you are a prize idiot.

You are the idiot my friend.. And you are the specific section of the world that is bigoted, racist and keeps this 'war' justified within your own weak mind and that of the islamist fundamentalist.
I agree there is a big problem out there regarding this but what is your suggestion? What about the other let's say 50% as you mention?
What do we do? Kill 750 million innocent people because their religious views are the same as those that may be living in the dark ages..
You do not choose your religion when you are born..

And whilst on the subject there are many other extreme religious groups that hold the same views in regards to homosexuality.. Christianity for example.. Should we just lump all Christians in the same bucket too? What about paedophilia within the Catholic Church? Are all catholics evil and paedophiles?

Oh and as for transgender, Pakistan has a large transgender community that live amongst the people.. And last time I checked is a Muslim country..

You world view is distorted my friend and I fear you are a naive, easily brainwashed individual that lives in some backwater town somewhere.
You seem to forget the west has constantly attacked these people in illegal wars, I'm not surprised some of them are pissed off..

And no I'm not pc (I hate that) nor am I enlightened.. But have experienced similar prejudice and hate being irish and growing up in england during the Ira days.. And I experienced hate as Irish man in the UK and due to my accent being an English man in Ireland..
And those that held those views were backward thinking people stuck in a time gone by..

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Obama followed the schedule Bush laid out, I see you ignored the links I posted.

Can you show me where we did the things with Japan and Germany that you keep saying we needed to do with Iraq? I have asked several times.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beijingyank
Arrest the psychiatrist for these MKUltra patsys.

Excellent point. It is a fact that most of these whack shooter types have had a history of some kind of mental health 'treatment.' It is not a subject that is ever investigated.

edit on 23-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

LOL you really believe that? check google for pictures of the cities before the US "liberate" them and now.
What you call "Liberation", we the portuguese called it conquest and cristianisation 500 years ago... We and the Spanish massacrated millions in center and south America, we also thought were liberating them, we burned their books and fobiden their culture and language, nowadays we can only guess what the surviving remains of these cultures really say.
Liberation?? Imposing a way of living and a diferent culture? is that liberating in what way?
Imagine we invading your country, because we believe you dont have moral values, and we have some interest in your natural resources, we would be liberating you as well from what we belive is wrong.

FYI: Words are not just things in the dictionary, they have meaning in diferent context

edit on 7875331x0000003912pm731 by Bitxushanty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Obama followed the schedule Bush laid out, I see you ignored the links I posted.

Can you show me where we did the things with Japan and Germany that you keep saying we needed to do with Iraq? I have asked several times.

Obama pulled the troops out, you lost control, before the Iraqi mind set could be totally transformed. USA still occupies Germany and Japan and they play ball because you de nazified them. You destroyed the national spirit and today those nations have gone from being rotweiller and pit bull states to puppy dogs. Well done you did the job properly, indeed you are still there with your military embedded in their societies. They are clones/colonies of the american capitalist model.

You pulled out of Afghanistan and Iraq too soon and every day the bloodshed gos on. Of all days today we see IS murder 80 #e people in Afghan capital Kabul, this is the first attack by IS on their capital. You must see that if the USA was still there then IS would not exist on a scale it does today. Every day attacks like this happen, now Afghanistan is going to face the same fate as Iraq and Syria and Lebanon because of the vacuum created. Obama has the blood of tens of thousands of innocent victims on his hands and Europe and the Levant are feeling the knife wielded by this lack of foresight every single day.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bitxushanty

No I don't, I am saying that is what it was sold as.

I don't think we liberated them at all.

Might want to look at the context I was using the word in next time, you may have been reading one post when there is many more that would have cleared that up.
The point was that we were not victorious over the Iraqi people, but we came in as liberators so the claim of the US being able to do as it pleases because it was the victor over the country would not work here.
edit on rdSat, 23 Jul 2016 15:04:02 -0500America/Chicago720160280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on rdSat, 23 Jul 2016 15:07:16 -0500America/Chicago720161680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Ok you have little understanding of what happened and refuse to look at the links which give the info that would show you and then just keep saying the same nonsense about japan and germany over and over again when they have nothing to do with Iraq and the ME.

Obama has the blood of tens of thousands of innocent victims on his hands and Europe and the Levant are feeling the knife wielded by this lack of foresight every single day.

He does have blood on his hands, but that is from the drone strikes he has carried out.
The people didn't want us in the Iraq or Afghan anymore, not the American people and not those of the Iraq and Afghan.
Our troops would have had no protection because Iraq would not agree to a stay of force agreement.
And lastly all he did was follow the plan Bush had laid out! He tried to extend it but was unable outside of him going against the wishes of Iraq which then becomes a different story.

Show me how we went against the wishes of Germany and Japan and refused to leave when they asked us to.
Until then you are just making a false comparison.

You destroyed the national spirit and today those nations have gone from being rotweiller and pit bull states to puppy dogs. Well done you did the job properly, indeed you are still there with your military embedded in their societies. They are clones/colonies of the american capitalist model.

Hardly, they are both players on the global stage.
This speaks volumes to your 'point' though. Sounds like you don't know much about either country and its cultures.
edit on rdSat, 23 Jul 2016 15:06:34 -0500America/Chicago720163480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I've read all the stuff Sremmos and it is you who have little understanding of the reality on the ground - USA should still be in Iraq and Afghanistan. You say the people didn't want you there? The Japs and Germans wanted you there? They were totally defeated as nations then you stuck it out bulit permanent bases and changed the mind set of the natives. You are still occupying the Germans and Japanese to this day! You invaded those states, once you did it you had to see it through, by not re educating the mind set through political and cultural colonisation you created a vacuum filled by IS and a hatred of western states that we see now in relentless Islamic attacks on Europe and the levant. USA pulled out too soon, hey it's a conspiracy site and they must have done it for a reason, personally I believe it was done to fully destabilise the locality for the gains of business on one side plus the gains of allied local nations on the other. Right or wrong, good or bad, the results are there for us to see.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The Japs and Germans wanted you there? They were totally defeated as nations then you stuck it out bulit permanent bases and changed the mind set of the natives.

Show me!
You keep making this claim, and have yet to back it up! Not the bases part but us changing the mind set of the natives and all the other things you said we should do in Iraq like we did there.
I have backed up everything I said, why don't you try it.

USA should still be in Iraq and Afghanistan.

No we should not, we should have never gone in in the first place.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

USA should still be in Iraq and Afghanistan.

No we should not, we should have never gone in in the first place.

But you did go there in the first place, destroyed the locality then pulled your troops out before seeing it through. You didn't do the job properly

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

We went in there, stayed there for 10+ years and spent trillions and got thousands killed on our side and there's.
The people of our nation didn't want us there and the Iraq didn't either.

Done with this wall.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: beijingyank
Arrest the psychiatrist for these MKUltra patsys.

Excellent point. It is a fact that most of these whack shooter types have had a history of some kind of mental health 'treatment.' It is not a subject that is ever investigated.

Ahhhhh! ...the shrinks! There's always one hidden in the woodpile!

www.reuters.com...
The gunman was born and brought up in the Munich area and had spent time in psychiatric care....

Ahhhhhh! ...the incriminating evidence always found at his home or in his car(to close the circle of guilt in the public's mind):

www.reuters.com...
In the killer's room, police found a German translation of a book entitled "Why Kids Kill - Inside the Minds of School Shooters"

edit on 23-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join