It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra Bright Orb Flashes and Disappears.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
An interesting experience this morning. There was a pretty sunrise in the clouds. I got my phone out and as I was about to take the pic then an orb appeared in the tree line. Just as it started to flash I managed to take a picture... Then it was gone.

Back in my gold prospecting days (Early 90's) one of my buddies was out on top of a mountain hunting with his family. They all saw a silver orb flying around the mountains looking like it was surveying or something. This is the only crazy story he ever told me about and his wife and kids backed him up on it. I feel if Aliens were to actually come here the first thing they would do is launch probes to analyze the planet.
edit on 22-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Ummm, the 'flash' has the same downward angle as the rays coming through clouds on the left. More like lens flare if you ask me. You noticed it later, or took a photo of something directly reflecting the suns light.

imo

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Were you outside when you took this picture or was it taken through a glass window?

The lighting down in this corner of the picture seems odd i don`t know what to make of that.

To the right of the lightpost you can make out the details of a tree that is partially illuminated even though it is surrounded by darkness. directly under the orb of light you make out a tree or a shadow of something that is also partially illuminated even though it too is surrounded by darkness.The original picture shows this much better than the cropped picture i posted.
It almost looks like the light from the orb partially illuminated the trees under it.If that`s the case then it`s definitley not lens flare,lens doesn`t illuminate objects in the picture,or maybe it`s a reflection in the glass if the picture was taken through a window.
edit on 22-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Earthquake light?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The sun looks to be the left of the anomaly in your photo.
Like the sun glinting off a car, the object "seems" to have done the same thing?

In the larger photo you can clearly see something round at the center of the "flare".

Thanks for sharing, this is a VERY cool Picture!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Cool pic - I'm hoping you can provide us with some more details so we can eliminate the non-alien possibilities

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Finally got the pic to upload without the orb.

I am on the second floor at work, pics are behind a window.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Interesting photo. I think I can see a dark grey round object in the trees, to the left of where orb light was. What is that? I circled it in this thumbnail.
Nevermind. It looks like the reflection of your camera.

edit on 7/22/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/22/2016 by Olivine because: add a thought

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well I put this in the Grey Area for a reason. I took the first pick with the flash on and then took the second pic without the flash. The Flash is a Bright Round LED.

The story about my Buddy and his family seeing the orb is true however. Not sure what they saw but they all say they saw it.
edit on 22-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It is a flash from your camera and the photo was taken behind a window. How do I know? Well I downloaded your photo, right clicked on it, when into Properties Then details. Imagines save a lot of info with in them. some times even your GPS coordinates. Anyways this is what I found out:

You took photo with a Samasung phone model: SM-S820L

The photo was taken at 6;13 AM on 7/22/2016
The photo has been opened and saved using Windows Photo Editor 10.0
Exposure time was 1/234 sec.
and finally the photo was taken with the flash on.

Now how do I know the light is from the flash reflecting off of glass? Because I took my own photo out a window.

Does the lens flair look familiar?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie
Yup, look one post above yours. I explained it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Well I put this in the Grey Area for a reason. I took the first pick with the flash on and then took the second pic without the flash. The Flash is a Bright Round LED.

The story about my Buddy and his family seeing the orb is true however. Not sure what they saw but they all say they saw it.

So, it was all click-bait, then, because you knew all along what the light was in the image?
I don't get it.
Sorry.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

nice photo

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: Orionx2

So, it was all click-bait, then, because you knew all along what the light was in the image?
I don't get it.
Sorry.

Click bait? Click bait to what?. No.. this was an exercise into how stupid people are. If aliens existed we would know. Don't be stupid and believe any crap you see on the internet.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join