It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Unverified reports of shootings in other parts of the city.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOX says attack STARTED at 6 pm. at the McDonalds.
This is 'Dinner Time' so they knew it would be crowded. Planning is suggested.

Looks like coordinated attacks, because a witness that was in the mall fled from the mall because she heard shots inside that mall, then she saw wounded people lying outside, so they started to shot at the same time, as it looks.

They say 17.52 the attack started at the Mc Donalds. But according to the witness from inside the mall both attacks must have happened at almost the same time.
edit on 22 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
Daily Express reporting a second shooting

No second shooting at the Stachus, officially confirmed now.

I try to inform you guys almost live with what i hear here in germany, trying my best.

I appreciate the local input. You're probably hearing things faster than the press wire is, which is how the rest of us are getting our info.

Keep it up.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
Daily Express reporting a second shooting

No second shooting at the Stachus, officially confirmed now.

I try to inform you guys almost live with what i hear here in germany, trying my best.

I appreciate the local input. You're probably hearing things faster than the press wire is, which is how the rest of us are getting our info.

Keep it up.

Seems that N24 is faster than other news agencies right now, i am just "copying and pasting" from what i hear at the TV. So it´s the official storyline...

link   
Watching the BBC now, at least three confirmed dead by the bavarian ministry.

And the footage is just madness. Random shooting in the streets? I hope that it isn't ISIS again because the rubber can only stretch so far before it breaks, it will be only a mater of time before someone opens fire in mosques and kills innocent muslims.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOX says attack STARTED at 6 pm. at the McDonalds.
This is 'Dinner Time' so they knew it would be crowded. Planning is suggested.

Looks like coordinated attacks, because a witness that was in the mall fled from the mall because she heard shots, then she saw wounded people lying outside, so they started to shot at the same time, as it looks.

They say 17.52 the attack started at the Mc Donalds. But according to the witness from inside the mall both attacks must have happened at almost the same time.

Also Michael Douglas was shooting at the Whammy Burger.

edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Watching the BBC now, at least three confirmed dead by the bavarian ministry.

And the footage is just madness. Random shooting in the streets? I hope that it isn't ISIS again because the rubber can only stretch so far before it breaks, it will be only a mater of time before someone opens fire in mosques and kills innocent muslims.

Here we are at maybe six dead now, but unconfirmed.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'd like to go back to the days where the norm was hearing about this only in the Middle East.

I don't care what you label it ... terrorism, radical Islamist whatevahs, psychos ...

All I know is this happened almost exclusively 'over there' and it was 'no big deal'.

Who's bright idea was it to 'import' this problem into other countries? I'd like to find everyone who cast a 'for vote' and string 'em up.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Munich police confirms reports of three different shooters on Facebook.

Police Munich

link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

That is also what I fear. It would force the local Muslims to become very vocal, denouncing these acts and denouncing radical Islam.

link   
Video of shooter www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Uuuuh how i love that movie. But i am afraid that one day it is mine that is on a rampage like Douglas in Falling Down...

link   
I just saw the cellphone video of the shooting at McDonald's. The person taking the video was concentrated on the man at the entrance PRIOR to the shooting....WHY? Why would you take cellphone video of the door of a McDonald's if you were unaware of anything going to happen? I would suspect this person was in on the event, in order to get video of the attack for propaganda purposes.

link   
IT sure seems as if these things in Europe are planned for Fridays and weekends.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
That was my thought exactly!!!! How did he already know something was going to happen????

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Just tuned in and haven't read the entire topic but the death toll is now at 11, there were multiple shooters. Some movies:

www.periscope.tv...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

very good catch...

hope the polizei end this soon...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I just saw the cellphone video of the shooting at McDonald's. The person taking the video was concentrated on the man at the entrance PRIOR to the shooting....WHY? Why would you take cellphone video of the door of a McDonald's if you were unaware of anything going to happen? I would suspect this person was in on the event, in order to get video of the attack for propaganda purposes.

Thanks, that are things that i don´t have time to look for now, listening to the TV and searching the web to stay live...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

The feed I am listening to just said police have confirmed 3 shooters.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

The feed I am listening to just said police have confirmed 3 shooters.

Yes, 3 officially confirmed now.

Plus Munich main station became or becomes evacuated now.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join