It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: oletimer

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: DinobotIV
www.facebook.com...

Live stream from a local.

Can´t see anthing, i don´t use social media like facebook, any way to link the video directly here?

Go to Facebook Live Video Global Map, scroll to Germany, find the largest blue pulsing dot near the bottom of Germany. You don't need to be logged in, or have a Facebook account.

That is very cool, thanks!

The dot in Germany didn't show much for me, but there's a dot in France with a news cast on this event. Very helpful.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: oletimer

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: DinobotIV
www.facebook.com...

Live stream from a local.

Can´t see anthing, i don´t use social media like facebook, any way to link the video directly here?

Go to Facebook Live Video Global Map, scroll to Germany, find the largest blue pulsing dot near the bottom of Germany. You don't need to be logged in, or have a Facebook account.

Ha, needs flash, i don´t like flash on my computer, nevermind...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Interesting, actual escape plan... I always thought that eventually the attacks will be done by some higher IQ individuals with actual contingency plans. This shooting seems much better planned than the typical "lone-wolf workplace accident".

Something to ponder.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Really blinkered vision you have, what you and the rest of us are seeing are the result of western aggression towards Muslim countries, invading a country, bombing the hell out of it, destroying its infrastructure all in the name of "freedom and democracy" whilst in reality is a nothing but a land and resource grab will force a retaliation. Whilst I hate what IS or whatever name they are under this week are doing, failing to grasp that we caused this ourselves. We have invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, we destroyed Libya, now doing our best to destroy Syria. It is terrorism to us, it is resistance to them, we need to bug out of their countries and leave them alone, but I guess simple logic doesn't overcome racism and stupidity

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Somehow, what they show via mass media, is only footage from outside of the mall.
Where are the people with their spyPhones that were inside? Nowadays everybody is filming everything the whole time, so where are the interesting videos?

They speculate now that this an coordinated rampage, but again, just specultion.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
CNN reporting that witness statements of shooting also occurred across the street at a McDonalds prior to the shopping mall.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Well, I suppose everyone knows that only Muslims and disillusioned young American males commit mass shootings.... right?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Who profits....!?! Seriously?!?

Innocents are being butchered by acolytes of a 7th century pedophilic sociopathic warlord!!

Your question reminds me of Hillary asking congress "what does it matter" in regard to our citizens being butchered in Lybia by Stone Age cultists...

How can you possibly reconcile such a lack of humanity with a ridiculous assumption of a non-existent conspiracy???

These are murderous thugs who worship a magic moon God in the sky and feel that those who don't abide by the rules of their cult should die...

-Christosterone
edit on 22-7-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I live in a very quiet portion of Germany, smack in the middle of acres and acres of farms... and even this dumb yank can see people in my area are already thinking that... I can only imagine the thoughts of people in Southern Germany.

link   
So this is how the elite will militarize the streets.
Growing up in the 80s you would see many distopian films with mass riots, protests, terrorism ect..
Never thought we'd actually get there. I guess the next stage is nuclear war then Mad Max.
And remember, this has nothing to do with Islam.

link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Who profits....!?! Seriously?!?

What the heck does that matter when people are being butchered by acolytes of pedophilic sociopath???

Your question reminds me of Hillary asking congress "what does it matter" in regard to our citizens being butchered in Lybia by Stone Age cultists...

How can you possibly reconcile such a lack of humanity with a ridiculous assumption of a non-existent conspiracy???

These are murderous thugs who worship a magic moon God in the sky and feel that those who don't abide by the rules of their cult should die...

-Christosterone

Yes, who profits most!
Before i start to accuse anyone, i try to look at all possibilities!

link   
Breaking911
@Breaking911
BREAKING: Munich police confirm there is more than one attacker involved in shopping center shooting.

breaking911.com/breaking-shots…

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Police believe more that 1 gunman , they're "dealing with a shooting rampage"

link   
Prayers for the victims. That being said, the more these things happen, better the chances for Trump being elected.

link   
CNN reporting now that eyewitness reports that the shooter was intentionally targeting innocent pedestrians, especially women.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
No wonder, that we are helpless in such situations. It's yaddayaddayadda erverywhere in the net.
False pictures, false informations and a lot of accusations in the wild.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrinceDreamer
a reply to: Christosterone

Really blinkered vision you have, what you and the rest of us are seeing are the result of western aggression towards Muslim countries, invading a country, bombing the hell out of it, destroying its infrastructure all in the name of "freedom and democracy" whilst in reality is a nothing but a land and resource grab will force a retaliation. Whilst I hate what IS or whatever name they are under this week are doing, failing to grasp that we caused this ourselves. We have invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, we destroyed Libya, now doing our best to destroy Syria. It is terrorism to us, it is resistance to them, we need to bug out of their countries and leave them alone, but I guess simple logic doesn't overcome racism and stupidity

Belgium invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria? No, they didn't. They just happen to be non-Muslims (or the wrong kind of Muslims) and that's why they're targeted.

Furthermore, all Europe had to do was control their borders. Controlling their borders and immigration could have put a 99% stop to terrorism. Thus, controlling borders and immigration is the independent variable with terrorism being the dependent variable upon it.

The wars have very little to do with being the the direct cause of terrorism in Europe.
edit on 7/22/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Btw, Live Leak has some videos!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Well, I suppose everyone knows that only Muslims and disillusioned young American males commit mass shootings.... right?

It's almost totally Muslims. The numbers don't even compare.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If that's the case then I think we can all agree motive is clear, RACISM. However, if it does somehow turn out to be a Muslim than we may never know why they did it.

Days since last Muslim terrorist attack......0000

Days since last airstrike in the middle East... OOOO . Little blip off the radar, what was that a couple days ago about a bunch of civilians dying in a US airstrike?

Where's the Main stream live feed of that? What will everyone remember tomorrow?

Edit: googled

edit on 22-7-2016 by intrptr because: link

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join