It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I just caught on to this.

So the idea is a German who hates foreigners killed Germans while yelling I hate foreigners?

That makes no sense to me, if correct.

Maybe he has neonazi ideas and/or has a mentall illness and doesn't identify with the general population, blames them for letting in foreigners and this is his revenge?

Yes, under no circumstances should we at all entertain the idea that it might be a muslim, even though they are the ones who are doing this kind of thing all over the world.

Heavens, why that might be "wacist" or something else politically incorrect.

Yeah it's not like Black ex military (last week), Norwegian nutcases (5 years TODAY), the IRA, African warlords, Crazy white men have done this, must be Muslims every time, I mean there is no possibility YOU are wrong, right?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: neo96

Initial reports in situations like this are often confused , people are on edge.
As we saw recently with the Dallas shooting it was reported there were several gunmen when in reality there was just one.

Oh there was more than one in Dallas.

But that is for a different tale for a different thread.

I am not buying a 'lone wolf' for Munich.

Too BLOODY convenient.

I still believe there was more than one shooter in Dallas. In this case I also believe there is more than one suspect. The fact that they ere reported to have escaped into the metro system and then the narrative changed from multiple to one does not wash at all.

The narrative hasn't changed. The only people saying it has changed are the ones living in confirmation bias. As of an hour ago, they said they don't know if it's a lone wolf or multiple shooters. A German member of ats said a police spokesman said they're still looking for up to three shooters, and that was less than an hour ago.

The media is saying at least one gunman. Or up to three shooters. Or an unknown number of shooters.

So no. The only people changing the narrative are the ones ignoring the actual narrative as it stands right now in favor of their own wish to be "first" to call it.
edit on 22-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Looks the same. Unless they all had same outfits like the Beagle Boys.

Is that a Turkish flag on his shoulders, or it red backpack straps?

link   
The police are still saying the situation is ongoing. If one shooter were the case and one shooter is dead then clearly there is still an ongoing and live threat.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

He blew up a government building and shot young people who were associated with the party letting Muslims in to Norway.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

That's the problem, it will NOT make your children any safer, it will make them less safe.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Body has been found about a kilometer away from the shopping center. Police are sending a robot up to check it out.

Gin

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A red backpack I'd say.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Body has been found about a kilometer away from the shopping center. Police are sending a robot up to check it out.

Hopefully it'll be Sir Killalot

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: introvert

A red backpack I'd say.

That's what it look like to me, but the question of a Turkish flag had been raised earlier in the thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They "analyzed" the parkdeck video right now on tv.
You could clearly here everything, they had subtitles in german too.
The attacker said that he did nothing, that he was in stationary treatment in Giesing, when i remember right.
They said that the attacker acted confused, not exactly like a terrorist would act.
By saying that he was in treatment he maybe was trying to search an excuse for himself, but why is he then first saying, seconds before, that he did do nothing?
Weired. Have to think about that people with mental problems are often used as patsies.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Can the German government and media be trusted to actually share the information about the shooter and motives? Given the arrests of anyone speaking out against the influx of refugees and prior cover ups of crimes by recent arrivals, I'm not sure they can be trusted to do so.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Can the German government and media be trusted to actually share the information about the shooter and motives? Given the arrests of anyone speaking out against the influx of refugees and prior cover ups of crimes by recent arrivals, I'm not sure they can be trusted to do so.

Can one trust any government nowadays???

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Jonjonj

That's the problem, it will NOT make your children any safer, it will make them less safe.

Jaden

I disagree, if my child and his surroundings can clearly be proven to be non terroristic...the problem you have is that you think nobody should be suspected of anything without proof. I disagree, I think it is better as long as those who are actually thought to be related to terrorism be investigated thoroughly.

Do you see the difference?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: oletimer
Reddit has a thread with a pic about if the roof guy and McDonalds guy are one in the same.

Looks like the same guy to me.

Yep, same guy.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The dude was TURKISH.

And you know this how ?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
the guy in the McDonalds video looks like he drunk, or drugged he`s wobbling and staggering.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: gortex

Initial reports in situations like this are often confused , people are on edge.
As we saw recently with the Dallas shooting it was reported there were several gunmen when in reality there was just one.

Oh there was more than one in Dallas.

But that is for a different tale for a different thread.

I am not buying a 'lone wolf' for Munich.

Too BLOODY convenient.

I still believe there was more than one shooter in Dallas. In this case I also believe there is more than one suspect. The fact that they ere reported to have escaped into the metro system and then the narrative changed from multiple to one does not wash at all.

The narrative hasn't changed. The only people saying it has changed are the ones living in confirmation bias. As of an hour ago, they said they don't know if it's a lone wolf or multiple shooters. A German member of ats said a police spokesman said they're still looking for up to three shooters, and that was less than an hour ago.

The media is saying at least one gunman. Or up to three shooters. Or an unknown number of shooters.

So no. The only people changing the narrative are the ones ignoring the actual narrative as it stands right now in favor of their own wish to be "first" to call it.

Not true, at least from the sources I have been watching. The reason I said the narrative changed after is because of media cover, not police statements.

EDIT: No desire to be first here, just check my posts.

edit on 22-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: feck you

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
the guy in the McDonalds video looks like he drunk, or drugged he`s wobbling and staggering.

It appeared to me that there may have been something wrong with his right leg. A limp, perhaps?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Yes, he is moving really weird

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join