It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DinobotIV
a reply to: neo96

Shepard Smith is one of the strangest people in American media to me. He is like a weird robot that is malfunctioning. I just can't take ANYTHING he says seriously.

Dude straight-up reminds me of a used car salesman. But, I like your description better.

Gin

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I said this some pages back that explained the situation in the video.

twitter.com...

If those reports are about this video then, just to clear this up, the guy shouting "#ing foreigners" was someone cussing at the shooter on the roof, who had a distinct Bavarian dialect, while the shooter spoke High German.

The guy on the balcony shouted insults at the guy on the parking deck, in Bavarian German. Calling him a "Scheiß Kanacke". That's like the n-word for foreigners there. The guy on the deck said he was born in Germany. He complained about the fact that he was raised in a poor neighborhood and "how you treat us" - whatever that means. Some more insults. Then we heard some shots, and then the Bavarian guy scorns the poor aim of the shooter.

Anyway, No native German would ever have to clarify that they're a German or born in Germany because someone mistook their appearance for a brown person. So that makes him possibly not a ethnically German shooter. Maybe a tanned German or 2nd gen immigrant but definitely not a 'Hans Müller' type German.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That says very little. His radio show squeezed in before C2C AM in my area and it's just some of the strangest ranting. I mean, it can make Coast 2 Coast sound normal. Then I see him on TV and it's like a whole other person. I feel like I went off topic a bit. I just personally will not take him seriously.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I just caught on to this.

So the idea is a German who hates foreigners killed Germans while yelling I hate foreigners?

That makes no sense to me, if correct.

Maybe he has neonazi ideas and/or has a mentall illness and doesn't identify with the general population, blames them for letting in foreigners and this is his revenge?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DinobotIV
a reply to: introvert

That says very little. His radio show squeezed in before C2C AM in my area and it's just some of the strangest ranting. I mean, it can make Coast 2 Coast sound normal. Then I see him on TV and it's like a whole other person. I feel like I went off topic a bit. I just personally will not take him seriously.

That is your right. I did not know he had a radio show.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Is this the same person?
Can´t zoom in, have to download and watch closely zoomed in first, is the McDonalds guy wearing a turkish flag around his neck???

McDonalds Shooter:
LiveLeak

Pardeck Shooter:
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Initial reports in situations like this are often confused , people are on edge.
As we saw recently with the Dallas shooting it was reported there were several gunmen when in reality there was just one.

Oh there was more than one in Dallas.

But that is for a different tale for a different thread.

I am not buying a 'lone wolf' for Munich.

Too BLOODY convenient.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Is this the same person?
Can´t zoom in, have to download and watch closely zoomed in first, is the McDonalds guy wearing a turkish flag around his neck???

McDonalds Shooter:
LiveLeak

Pardeck Shooter:
www.liveleak.com...

Needs a better pc than I'm using.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Whatever this means.

Its about half way down the page:

Munich shopping centre shooting: Live updates as 'dangerous shooters on the run after five killed in mall rampage'.

'Taxi driver says shooter "was not foreign"'

A taxi driver has told German media that the shooter “was not foreign”.

The cabbie was speaking on a livestream to Die Welt.

Unconfirmed from Die Welt livestream: taxi driver said shooter was "not foreign" #munich

— Haithem Laabidi (@HaithemLaabidi) July 22, 2016

edit on 22-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I just caught on to this.

So the idea is a German who hates foreigners killed Germans while yelling I hate foreigners?

That makes no sense to me, if correct.

Maybe he has neonazi ideas and/or has a mentall illness and doesn't identify with the general population, blames them for letting in foreigners and this is his revenge?

Yes, under no circumstances should we at all entertain the idea that it might be a muslim, even though they are the ones who are doing this kind of thing all over the world.

Heavens, why that might be "wacist" or something else politically incorrect.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

If it had been anything more than a lone wolf attack I would expect he would of been more heavily armed , as it is it seems he only had a pistol , I think he likely saved his last bullet for himself.

He was probably linked to a far right group but I doubt it was an organised event , other than a mad man marking the anniversary of the Anders Breivik attack.

edit on 22-7-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: gortex

Initial reports in situations like this are often confused , people are on edge.
As we saw recently with the Dallas shooting it was reported there were several gunmen when in reality there was just one.

Oh there was more than one in Dallas.

But that is for a different tale for a different thread.

I am not buying a 'lone wolf' for Munich.

Too BLOODY convenient.

I still believe there was more than one shooter in Dallas. In this case I also believe there is more than one suspect. The fact that they ere reported to have escaped into the metro system and then the narrative changed from multiple to one does not wash at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Thanks.

Main station evacuated GSG9 gets flown in. Apparently one of the crazy sick # shot himself, unconfirmed.

Hofbräuhaus might also be under attack.

Now they crossed a line, not Hofbräuhaus. That would indicate non German motives. Stay safe over there.

link   
a reply to: gortex

Breivik was anti-Muslim, but did he actually kill any Muslims during his attack? I didn't think he did.

link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Is this the same person?

McDonalds Shooter:
LiveLeak

Pardeck Shooter:
www.liveleak.com...

I believe it is the same person. Both men have something white on the upper left portion of their shirt.

I also noticed in the first video that there is an old man on the sidewalk that tries to run away when he begins shooting. In the footage I noticed one of the bodies was next to the white fencing by the McDonalds and the clothing, of what I could see, looked similar.

I'm afraid the old man may have not made it to safety.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Reddit has a thread with a pic about if the roof guy and McDonalds guy are one in the same.

Looks like the same guy to me.

edit on 22-7-2016 by oletimer because: add content

link   
So I guess these crazies have given up dropping their IDs at the scene?
My prayers are with the people who are having to deal with the aftermath of bad decisions made by their political leadership. They sow and the citizens have to reap. Sad.

Gin

link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Looks the same. Unless they all had same outfits like the Beagle Boys.

link   
a reply to: gortex

He was probably linked to a far right group but I doubt it was an organised event , other than a mad man marking the anniversary of the Anders Breivik attack

The dude was TURKISH.

link   
The speaker of the police just confirmed that they have a lot of 911 calls (better: 110 in this case) and that they can respond to them very quickly since they have meanwhile support from the Bavarian police and the Bundespolizei. None of the calls was related to the shooting yet.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join