It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Deadly Police-Involved Shooting in Houston Released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You have ZERO evidence that Castille robbed a store. Please take your far right nationalist blog propaganda elsewhere.

I never said he did... I said it is looking more and more like a possibility that he did, from evidence gather thus far. He may not have, I don't know yet. But for someone who takes a ccw class, he did everything wrong with that police stop. So at the very least he did not follow common sense directions and it got him killed.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You have ZERO evidence that Castille robbed a store.

I think you're confusing the term "evidence" with "proof".

I watched the same video of Rice and I saw police ride up at point blank range to a kid that supposedly was armed and executed him.

Did you try watching the video with your eyes? That way you wouldn't have to suppose anything.

The kid was walking down the street shooting a pellet gun.

Please take your far right nationalist blog propaganda elsewhere.

"Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a far-right nationalist racist.

I now require no standard to support my claims because anyone who disagrees is under the label X, Y, or Z."
edit on 22-7-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

originally posted by: JimiBlack
"Them"? Really man? At least you're honest about your dislike of "them". I happen to be a "them" and it's good to know where you stand. Damn, ATS sure has changed.

I read "them" as those who will defend the guy on the receiving end of every police shooting as if there is no possible way the police are justified to open fire provided the person on the receiving end of the sot is a black dude.

"They" come out in droves crying foul every time it happens.

Honestly, if you're going to get offended by people saying "them", you're going to have a rough time in life.
I'm 47 years old from a military family. I know life. Thanks anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

"Them"? Really man? At least you're honest about your dislike of "them". I happen to be a "them" and it's good to know where you stand. Damn, ATS sure has changed.

I read "them" as those who will defend the guy on the receiving end of every police shooting as if there is no possible way the police are justified to open fire provided the person on the receiving end of the sot is a black dude.

"They" come out in droves crying foul every time it happens.

Honestly, if you're going to get offended by people saying "them", you're going to have a rough time in life.
And you and I both know who he was referring to when he said "them".

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

And you and I both know who he was referring to when he said "them".

What do you mean by "he"?!

Get me a safe space.

<< 1   >>

join