It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might be Adolf.Hitler - An Insane Dream

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Yahweh, seems to be ignoring a few important issues. Also regarding that Biblical guy he can't really do anything until he reaches 30 and is sanctified by Yahweh's baptism. Remember, you can't really begin to do something unless you accept Yahweh as that one family member who was missing for 24 years.

That talent to speak words that would ring true not just mentally and emotionally but on a soul level need a specific time to grow and be established. Also we shouldn't draw conclusions! The elitists might not be his buddies, for all we know he might hate them.

The so called Elitists are currently attacking his future people and Yahweh's people Islam and the Muslim people are Jerusalem, there are things that need to be established before all the people of Jerusalem/Palestine and all the Turick tribes are united again. However, until that happens there will be oppression of the people and of the lands unfortunately, but when the voice will be found all the world will know.

Remember that before this man shows up "The earth will be filled injustice and crime." However, after all that

"There will come forth a man from my nation who will talk according to my Sunnah. God will send upon him rain from heaven, and the earth will sprout forth for him its blessing. The earth will be filled through him with equity and justice. He will direct the affairs of this nation for seven years, and he will settle in Jerusalem"

In Yahweh's case and all those that now know such man was born it is the case of "Patience is a virtue" and same goes for this man.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

wait, wait. So your saying your Muslim after all. What if your a Hitler clone, but you don't know. What about a mix between two person?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

wait, wait. So your saying your Muslim after all. What if your a Hitler clone, but you don't know. What about a mix between two person?

Hahaha, wait what?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster
Yahweh, seems to be ignoring a few important issues. Also regarding that Biblical guy he can't really do anything until he reaches 30 and is sanctified by Yahweh's baptism. Remember, you can't really begin to do something unless you accept Yahweh as that one family member who was missing for 24 years.

It sounds like a linear thinking computer that has to perform routines A & B before reaching procedure C.

Yahweh, Hitler, Stallin, Mao + every elitist will be Judged by the peasants who they destroyed. They all have blood on their claws and will be damned into the Lake of Fire for eternity.

Its funny to see how many people stand up for Yahweh, who then gladly kills them off via war and starvation.

Only a WARPed mind would expect to get away with such chaotic thoughts, yet that is how Yahweh thinks.

Thanks to Yahweh allowing his goons to use scalar weaponry from a satellite (probably named Wormwood), when the rain falls, it will now all be bitter water (radioactive).

Yahweh acts like Cronus because where ever Cronus goes as the Reaper, death follows. Then his blood brother Lucifer is at the back end collecting all the sinners for hell.

Yahweh, keeps his elitists in power to wage never ending wars and will be judged accordingly. Its seems he is too weak to handle that fact because a follower will now stand by his side.
edit on 23-7-2016 by Rapha because: ed

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Are you one of the evil little hitler children from that Gregory Peck movie?.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Are you one of the evil little hitler children from that Gregory Peck movie?.

Hahahaha, one of us, one of us, one of us!

Just kidding nope although that would be pretty amazing in a creepy way.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Did you really create a barter system in Nazi Germany where transactions were being made on direct exchanges with no tax or interest?

Why did you feel that Germans were the best group of people?

Were you really old-fashioned in your Earth life in that you did not like seeing women behaving in "unrespectable" ways (such as being topless, etc) and men not being good fathers or role-models (being "players")?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Do you have any lingering desires to invade poland?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: winterwind93

Do you have any lingering desires to invade poland?

Poland was never really invaded, it was a joint German Russian operation to split Poland in half. Why do people think the Polish were invaded?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChucksterWhy do people think the Polish were invaded?

Well, enemy troops did advance through their country whilst tossing pieces of metal in their direction at high speeds

edit on 26-7-2016 by winterwind93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Could it also be, you just had a vivid and odd dream?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Could it also be, you just had a vivid and odd dream?

Yes, I am starting to see it that way.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

if hilter dreamt of my life - it would explain his insanity

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Never trust a past life dreamer regression when it's a famous or infamous person. Look at the number of King Arthurs out there! You never get Alexander the greats chief eunuch reborn do you?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Umm it was not left unmolested either.. quibbling over invasion is like being a holocaust denier. Basically a twat or ignorant of historical facts.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster

originally posted by: makemap

Hahaha, wait what?

Confused? I think you stole Hitler's soul more than likely.
edit on 27-7-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
sometimes, late at night I get mental pains that I was a Nazi in a past life, not necessarily Hitler, but the wife of a Nazi general or shared the same hatred of Jews. A couple times it has made me throw up. The thought of possibly being so hateful in a past life disgusts me.

Perhaps tis why I am extremely tolerant of every religion (except fake "christianity"), race, gender in this life, maybe I am making up for my short-sidedness from a past life? I have regret?

My child when very young was very afraid of trains, when I asked why she said I left her on a train and she never saw me again and that was not nice. After WW2, it was pretty intolerable for the nazis, they were persecuted for their crimes and after researching I learned that some moms put their children on trains hoping for a better life for them when it stopped, knowing they would never see them again.

edit on 28-7-2016 by veracity because: To add

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join