It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton appears to have seizure on camera

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Say what you will but I hope I'm that active when I'm close to my seventies...as much as I don't subscribe to her politics I think she looks great...and i know that she has people that work with her around her cosmetic stuff...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
maybe someones been poisioning her cosmetics? Love that joker.
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: New improved joker products.. now with SMILEx(added humour)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

What the hell. Really you can't see that she effected that on purpose? Enough already.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I guess if your screen name is trollz you have a certain standard to live up to.
Who am I to interfere with an agenda.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

That's a disgusting thing to say .
About anyone.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
anyone can tell Hillary is acting-out a cartoon character getting surprised or blindsided by a very loud & irritating reporter...

I can appreciate Hillary's overt body-language in this incident... if she were an aggressive person a Kung-Fu 'chop-to-the-neck' would have been an appropriate response to the 'verbal attack in the range of extreme shouting'...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A seizure can be as minor as just staring off in the distance or zoning out, to full on seizing and loss of consciousness.

I think its near impossible to determine whether or not she did In fact have a minor seizure. No one can tell either way.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Look, I find a video of Trump having a stroke live in front of millions of people

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Acid kicked in

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This is not a seizure. Its a reaction to being questioned by multiple people at the same time.

Could be a MKULTRA programming glitch. If so she should have a hypnotist/MKULTRA handler near by.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I think she was sincerely off guard by the reporters questions.

OMG, all that lime light, Im about to have a seizure just thinking about being in that position. She played it off well but she could have had a little anxiety attack. Been there, not fun.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
She's always creeped me out. This seems within the normal range of her creepiness. There's no seizure here.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I can't believe the media isn't covering this story !

a line drawn in the sand !!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That was a YYUUUUUUUUUGEE reaction to the media. Move on. This is as lame as talking about Trumps hands.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

That's the reaction she gave when she walked in on Bill and Monica in the Oval Office.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Whoa!!!!

Seriously wtf was that?

Was she joking around?
I cant watch with sound so Im unsure of any context

Where will you be when the caffeine kicks in?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That does not resemble an epileptic seizure.
It looks like she was responding to a barrage of simultaneous questions with feigned shock.

Agreed. If anything she overdid the joke. Makes for good fodder though. I expect there will be gifs soon.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

She didn't have a seizure.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

hey Mods.... how about striking the thread even while I am creating a post...SO I DONT WASTE MY TIME

here is a very new report on the whole Hillary thing... she is likely brain damaged/ long term at that---see: allnewspipeline.com...

I was posting that I think its reasonable to think that Hillary will have a Stroke during the Convention in Philly next week

I had a brain hemorrhage back in 1997... so I got a clue as to whats going on in her world

I still take 'vertigo' meds, I get mini-strokes every 2 years more-or-less, I get into spells for days-2-weeks that leave me useless/incapacitated

Hillary is a 90% get-around gal, which is Impressive... but sick because Its for all-the-wrong-reasons...her greed will kill her

edit on rd31146931829023582016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If she was an android, I'd say it was some rookie at the NSA attempting to hack her whilst she was live on air but given that she is apparently human, I can only conclude that she went into safe-mode when her mouth attempted to engage other humans without consulting with her brain.

you need administrator permission for that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join