It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spotted a ufo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Attention Government of America! If you can actually see this ask the aliens to stop teasing.
Tell them that if they don't that I'll use the power of thought to diminish their superiority

There are various beings working together to ruin my life and have been since I was born
And I can only assume it's because I'm better than them.

Yesterday I asked the beings to manifest a UFO for me and hours later at 4:30 am
A light appeared and flew overhead at high altitude.

At first I considered it was headlights of an air plane at high altitude until it flew over me and the light persisted.
I've seen satellites before but those are only visible here on really dark nights with clear skies as tiny points of light
I checked an iss app and apparently the space station is no where near this part of the world around these times.

It's not very impressive but here's a gif showing it fly away from me in the early morning skies.

gifyu.com...

Light

Any idea what it could be?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
it could be too shaky to see. but great job getting video.....I go looky one more time

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensarehere

I'm guessing you're in Northern California region maybe. If you are around cows, listen for the mooing at 3-4 at night I think that's when they get abducted or diddled or whatever. Yeah, like..no posts ever, and this is my first comment. But I've seen some stuff and am experienced. I would be elated to find I got your geographical location within a state or two btw. I think people are gonna be like whutever...but I think there are not spots.

For instance, I beleive there is a 'highway' they use that would start in a viewer's perspective about two inches from the left of the big dipper...yet they disappear in the lower left area of the dipper. I watched stuff like that for about an hour until I flagged one down and freaked myself out.
I've flagged three ufos..orbs...whatever a skeptic would call them and had two come towards me....maybe the most frightening feeling of the unknown I've ever had...both around Etna. CA. I think they can be summoned as well, but that takes about 15 minutes. I sound like a whack job. Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
not a whack.....good information there....we have the visual ray.......confirmed power in just where your eyes look, it destroys medium sized clouds in 2 1/2 minutes.

I was at a place where one could see ufo's and orbs big time.....like one good sized one departing with air traffic to the east out of Dallas

scary to have one take notice of ya, huh!!!!

a reply to: itwork4me

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'd like to hear more about who these beings are. How have they tried to ruin your life and what do you suppose their motives are? Not being a smart alec here, just curious. Do you mind saying the general region you filmed this? It was hard to view that shaky gif but did that light take a hard left turn at the end there? Next time you summon a ufo, maybe have your camera on a tri pod or something steady. Anyway, I give you credit for catching it on camera and sharing.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
it could be too shaky to see. but great job getting video.....I go looky one more time
The video could be stabilized, but still all we would see is a dot with not enough detail to tell what it is.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
it could be too shaky to see. but great job getting video.....I go look one more time
The video could be stabilized, but still all we would see is a dot with not enough detail to tell what it is.

Which doesn't rule out hobby drone.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensarehere

gifyu.com...

Light

I don't know if the motion is the camera or the object, but if it's the object that's pretty freaky.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

I'd like to hear more about this too!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: winterwind93

originally posted by: Aliensarehere

gifyu.com...

Light

I don't know if the motion is the camera or the object, but if it's the object that's pretty freaky.

If you mean the apparent side-to-side meandering motion, that seemed to be caused by the motion of the camera. If you watch the part of the building relative to the motion, you could see the camera tilting and panning seemed to coincide with the apparent meandering.

So considering that part of the motion is due to camera movement, it looks as it could be point of light moving in a straight path, which could be a satellite.

edit on 7/22/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Nice you did it! Here latest crop circle with alien face in UK, and something about summoning UFOs; ______beforeitsnews/space/2016/07/did-someone-summon-et-warriors-face-in-a-new-crop-circle-2500835.html

top topics

join