It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Vacation and 'Stealing' Internet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have Best Western, Holiday Inn and Comfort inn on my list of connection possibilities but they are all out of range from my home. There is no need to steal WiFi when your on vacation.
All of those connections are from this year so there shouldn't be any problems.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The post office says there is nothing they can do about them blocking my box because its a public street. I already asked several times, called, complained, nothing. They said the post man could leave a note on their car asking them to not park there during that hour, but that never got anywhere either. He has to drive, and he said it is not his job to get out of the mail truck and walk 2 feet up to my box when its blocked. Im praying for a nicer mail man soon lol!

We didn't start using their guest unsecured wifi until the mail box blocking started. We have our own internet, through TWC..... but.... if they are going to inconvenience me, I figure a little give and take is acceptable hehe.

So I'm sure they know if the've ever checked their network connections on that guest line, but if not, I'm not going out of my way to say HEY IM USING YOUR GUEST CONNECTION COS YOU BLOCKED MY MAILBOX NAHNAHNAHBOOBOO

;P

-Alee
edit on 7/25/2016 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Wow really. What if it was a private house? Our carrier has to park on the side street walk past one house, open my gate, walk up the sidewalk go up my steps then walk across the porch to get to my mailbox and I feel bad when it's just junk mail I'm going to throw away. Two steps is too much to ask?
Is there is a story about government workers here?
edit on 7262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You would think eh? I just don't have the stamina to battle the post office about it so I let it go. I got back on my feet so I'm not waiting on time sensitive job and family services paper work anymore. I never could get any assistance because everything was mailed to me, and by the time the mail man was able to deliver it, all the confirmation they were requesting was past due. And again I didn't have the stamina to battle them either, so me and my sons father just did what we had to do to scrape by until I got this lovely job.

Meh, don't let me start rambling about that fiasco it'll never end lol.

-Alee

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join