It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEXIEST woman on EARTH!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I used to have a thing for Mena Suvari after watching American Beauty but she hasn't aged too well since.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

edit on 22-7-2016 by Akragon because:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Wonder what she looks like without the layers of make-up.

That's the telling of attractiveness, no make-up. Often flaws are what make a person, rather than foundation, lip-gloss and the good lighting.

Just my view.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I find it interesting to see what men find attractive. It is often very different from what most women would guess.
I don't find the woman in the OP that attractive, myself, she seems to be 70% make up and extensions.

My husband is crazy about Laetitia Casta, but I don't find her that incredible either.
What do you guys think?

edit on 22-7-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The Professor sez, now students, compare and contrast this video with Lady Gaga's Born This Way vid, the version with Baphomet in it. For your final exam in Eastern vs Western culture.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Personally, I am attracted to white women, but the girl can dance for sure.

Isn't it weird how we all do that?

When it comes to men for me, it isn't the ethnicity, but more of a certain type or build through the body and head that sets me off.

I've found guys of most ethnicities that can push those buttons when I see them.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Robin Meade of CNN Headline News........Like I told my wife.....if she was to knock on our bedroom door......I would craw over top of you to get to her!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well then, here's 9 times the sexiest Girls on earth.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-7-2016 by Plotus because: wording

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Now, judging from my female perspective, the girl in the video is attractive, but for drop dead gorgeous her face is a little too long with her eyes.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Personally, I am attracted to white women, but the girl can dance for sure.

Only? Really? Why do you think this is?

Probably because it is a human evolutionary trait to be attracted to those women that look like us. Just like I am attracted to brunettes, but not blondes.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't say the sexiest woman on Earth....

but I wouldn't stop her from sitting on my face either...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I find it interesting to see what men find attractive. It is often very different from what most women would guess.
I don't find the woman in the OP that attractive, myself, she seems to be 70% make up and extensions.

My husband is crazy about Laetitia Casta, but I don't find her that incredible either.
What do you guys think?

I'm a guy, and I find what other guys think is beautiful interesting. Angelina Jolie has been declared the most beautiful woman on the planet twice, I think. She doesn't do a thing for me. Laetitia Casta is attractive, but not what I would call beautiful. Hyuna is average for an Asian girl to my eyes.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Never been entranced by the overdone makeup and outlandish clothing shtick. If anything repulsed by it.

I find women of simple appearance, and more thoughtful demeanor intriguing.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I like her hair. Lol redhead is always a perk. The right kind of redhead mind you and natural though. We all like different things. I love me some tattoos. Not all over or sleeves or anything but some.

As to Upton - I never have any attraction for blondes. Ever. Dark hair all day. Blue eyes or hazel are awesome too. Darker skin i fancy too.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

TO each their own i guess... she does nothing for me...

Now this...

lmfao

Okay dude, you got me, I wasn't ... I dunno what that ... Jeez.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
don't wanna make you sad or anything, but PSY probably got it! twice! lol

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

Jeans, t-shirt and little to no makeup.

That is the perfect look imho.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

a reply to: corvuscorrax

Jeans, t-shirt and little to no makeup.

That is the perfect look imho.

A man after my own heart. I've always liked the "plain jane" look. However, the skin color, for me, is mostly irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
She is kind of cute but she looks like a little kid to me. I guess I am getting ooollllldddd. Too much energy for me at that age, maybe when I was a teenager or in my early twenties.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There should be laws against so many lighting switches that you can give a person an epileptic seizure... flash-flash-flash!!! It's also a symptom of just plain bad everything - music, lyrics, dancing, costumes. Garish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join