It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

insulting people for what reasons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
hi, I generally don't insult folks. if I have to defend myself and I mean in a fight in the streets face to face because someone is charging at me, then yes, I will use fowl language...my voice..to stop the person.
I learned in school, people that make fun or name call are generally speaking of their self due to insecurity issues....and comprehension levels below the one they wish to insult.
just now, I was called a tweeker..yet I have never been one to do that..whats a tweeker? in my area it is something that parents have done and their kids deal as they will.
you can learn a lot from students or children for their souls may have gone through more than you..and adults should listen better to their kids too.
yes I insult back when someone in my home calls me something I am not over and over about 200 times but it is different in that he wants me dead and tries to curse my life with threats over over a thousand times, he is male and thus counts more than myself ..born a female
so now I actually lost my fear and went towards him to fight, he runs away scared and all is well...after holding back from hurting him when I was bigger than he and he violently attacked me many many times...after all theses years, I know I can do great harm against him and will not out of love.
anyway..thanks for reading..life goes on..until the next petty insult... from random stranger..just kidding maybe this is a rant or a discussion on honorable fighting.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

How old are you?

No matter.

Please seek help.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I will use fowl language.

You can speak to birds?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
in response to the title, you could always insult someone for being fat. Damn fat fatty mcfattersons.
edit on 21-7-2016 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

if I have to defend myself and I mean in a fight in the streets face to face because someone is charging at me, then yes, I will use fowl language

I sometimes use fowl language. Buck buck buck baguck! The chickens don't seem to like it though.

Just kidding, Peppy.

ETA: This thread is pretty fowl.
edit on 21-7-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: akiros

I am NOT fat! I am...pudgy.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I try to understand you but you make it difficult. I don't know if it is on purpose or not but I just do not understand you. Your entire post is either cryptic on purpose or your native language is not even close to English.

In the last thread you try to make the criminal the victim... I don't know what is up with you.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Markwhatever, heard you got married? I noticed something about that, congratulations? Sorry I don't follow every single post here on ATS and am out of your loop...
Chickens are known as chicken *#$@ and I don't care if I misspell or try to write in the queens English any more...
So congratulations on your engagement?
Sorry if I missed that..or in'm just reading things wrong..you have been a nice person here, so thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

People are being pretty harsh. Sorry for that. I think you're trying to say something important, but you've really mucked it up. If you want to discuss feel free to pm.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehethanks, my English is messed up from starvation due to loss of appetite... and time cards being lost so I'm surviving on air and water, bits of food here and there,
Once I get proper nutrition I will make sense and read a book, hopefully then share after August is done.
Thank you for being kind, it helps.
I'll keep in mind your offer to pm you about things, but I try to keep smiling.
Have a great rest of the summer.
I have been in the nitty gritty before and will get through this.
Bless your kindness and peace

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Hey Peppy! I think what you're trying to express is your child at home is acting up and saying hateful things and you could put him/her in their place if you wished but you know not to do so. And I think you're expressing your frustrating and the limits of which you have reached in response to a stranger's comment.

The online world is a harsh place, full of thoughtless and hurtful comments. Don't allow stranger's comments the power to hurt you. Surround yourself with those who love you in the real world. You are loved. People who have to say nasty things to strangers must be the loneliest people and what sad self-company they must be.

Hugs!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
DP
edit on 21/7/16 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2I have dealt with, 'kind' public defenders of ''criminals'' and unless you are able to understand the spirit of compassion for mistakes made and why the mistake was made, you and I have little to discuss.. I don't hate on people that might end up raped in prison or jail by guards.
a..or inmates

Sorry our English dialects differ and I am trying really hard to understand why you don't understand my English
Have a nice end of summer.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagullthanks, the person is like a child I looked after when I was young, changed his diapers too and yes it is very frustrating. Thanks for posting😊

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Nope. I didn't get married.

See the edit in my other post. It's all in good fun and no harm was meant.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Marksorry its not my business, thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sorry Peppy, you really seem like a nice guy. I too was a little blown away by your comment on the 13 year old girl who shot 2 elderly people. Maybe you are just one of those who try to see the good in all souls. Nothing wrong with that. You remind me of the "Law Of One" stuff, being connected to all? Have a good rest of your summer!
edit on 21-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's no problem.

I hope that thread makes you laugh as much as it did me.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Orionx2I have dealt with, 'kind' public defenders of ''criminals'' and unless you are able to understand the spirit of compassion for mistakes made and why the mistake was made, you and I have little to discuss.. I don't hate on people that might end up raped in prison or jail by guards.
a..or inmates

Sorry our English dialects differ and I am trying really hard to understand why you don't understand my English
Have a nice end of summer.

your "English" doesn't make sense. I don't know if you are intentionally trying to be obtuse or what. Compassion? Really? Hate? Raped in Prison? No idea what you are on about.

Edit: and "end of summer?" We are in the middle of Summer in the USA.... Fall starts September 22nd... What does have a nice "end of Summer" mean?
edit on 21-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I think a lot of it has to do with intellectual sparring.
Keeps the mind honed.

With close friends and I, open good natured "insults" are just poking lighthearted fun at one another....we rarely mean anything absolutely cruel by it.

Sadly, some people take it too far with people they don't know very well, the internet doesn't translate inflection very well, and in the case of actual bullying, the aggressor usually goes for the jugular because....yes....they are VERY insecure.

Hang in there Peppycat.
Maybe take a break from heavy topics and care for your health for a bit?

No need getting stressed out by the jerks out there if you're having complications in your personal life.

Sending prayers and hugs your way sweetheart.
*hugs*

edit on 7/21/16 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join