It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones crashes the set of the Young Turks at the RNC. Tempers flare.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Alex Jones is a d'bag.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
ANA and Cenk have tempers like I have never seen before, that is all, they allowed themselves to get trolled by the master trolls.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I'm talking about the video by AJ. I don't know what unknown source video you're talking about.

He wasn't ushered to the YT show. They were in the middle of doing their live show which he was clearly not invited to just barge in to the middle of.

He was pointed there by his girlfriend. Ya know the same woman that is in the video with AJ and Rodger Stone afterward. It doesn't take a whole lot of figuring out.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Mojom is absolutely correct here. This wasn't staged, and the people directing AJ are his own crew. The "attractive woman" is AJs producer/girlfriend, whom he was cheating with and the reason for his divorce last year.

Snarl saying that Cenk's coworker spitting on AJ somehow makes the rest of the story believable shows he has a very low capacity for objective thinking.
edit on 22-7-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Triggered much bro... : P

edit on 22-7-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It was fun to watch!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Snarl saying that Cenk's coworker spitting on AJ somehow makes the rest of the story believable shows he has a very low capacity for objective thinking.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I'm not triggered at all. Any other time people on here trash Alex Jones. But because he crashes a lib show, he's suddenly a hero. F'n hypocrits here.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Its a freak show, both are about as credible as each other.

I'd love to see them on a sitcom sharing a flat

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Mojom is absolutely correct here. This wasn't staged, and the people directing AJ are his own crew. The "attractive woman" is AJs producer/girlfriend, whom he was cheating with and the reason for his divorce last year.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That was the best thing I've seen all day. A bunch of propaganda and nonsense peddlers in a fracas. God, I love the political season. What better source of entertainment?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Aside from enjoying those who you dislike being trolled simply for your own gratification.

I'm curious about your thoughts on the fact that Alex Jones who caused all this and who also then lied about how and what happened is also a bit Trump Supporter and a supporter of the new so called Non-Establishment Republican Party???

After seeing him willing being deceptive along with his girlfriend and buddy Roger Stone to push his own agenda and propaganda, does that concern you at all??? Or do you just plan on dismissing all that because of your dislike for the left???

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Aside from enjoying those who you dislike being trolled simply for your own gratification.

I'm curious about your thoughts on the fact that Alex Jones who caused all this and who also then lied about how and what happened is also a bit Trump Supporter and a supporter of the new so called Non-Establishment Republican Party???

After seeing him willing being deceptive along with his girlfriend and buddy Roger Stone to push his own agenda and propaganda, does that concern you at all??? Or do you just plan on dismissing all that because of your dislike for the left???

I was talking about both Alex Jones and the Young Turks. This is what I meant by "A bunch of propaganda and nonsense peddlers in a fracas". But you might have realized that if you weren't constantly peering at reality through your rose-colored lenses.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

WTF are you talking about. I'm asking you your opinion about Alex Jones because he's on the Right as you are and he's a Trump supporter as you are but he's also a propagandist and liar.

I don't care that you enjoyed TYT being trolled by him. I'm wondering if it's a concern to you that someone on your side is doing what Alex is doing.

So now I'm looking through rose-colored glasses by asking your opinion about something???

For that you feel the need to insult me???

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

WTF are you talking about. I'm asking you your opinion about Alex Jones because he's on the Right as you are and he's a Trump supporter as you are but he's also a propagandist and liar.

I don't care that you enjoyed TYT being trolled by him. I'm wondering if it's a concern to you that someone on your side is doing what Alex is doing.

So now I'm looking through rose-colored glasses by asking your opinion about something???

For that you feel the need to insult me???

Yes, Alex Jones is a propagandist and liar.

I don't enjoy TYT being trolled by him. I specifically and explicitly said I enjoyed watching all of those propagandists getting into a quarrel.

You've insulted me. I'm not dismissing anything. I'm not on the right. I do not dislike the left. I'm not enjoying watching Alex Jones troll the young Turks.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm so happy that ATS continues to give Jones a cost free platform for his psychotic agenda. [/sarcasm]

ETA: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-7-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Ok, I'm sorry if you were insulted. I wasn't trying to insult you at all. I was honestly wanting to know what you thought.

I typically see you trashing the left and defending the right and I'm pretty sure you're a Trump supporter so perhaps you can see where my confusion came from.

Well, you just said "That was the best thing you saw all day". So whether it was just TYT or TYT and Jones that sounds like you enjoyed it. My mistake I guess.

Anyway, I suppose we'll just skip it. It wasn't my intention to get into an argument with you about it so we'll just drop it. I'm off to go watch a baseball game now anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Ok, I'm sorry if you were insulted. I wasn't trying to insult you at all. I was honestly wanting to know what you thought.

I typically see you trashing the left and defending the right and I'm pretty sure you're a Trump supporter so perhaps you can see where my confusion came from.

Well, you just said "That was the best thing you saw all day". So whether it was just TYT or TYT and Jones that sounds like you enjoyed it. My mistake I guess.

Anyway, I suppose we'll just skip it. It wasn't my intention to get into an argument with you about it so we'll just drop it. I'm off to go watch a baseball game now anyway.

I'm sorry if you were insulted as well. I know nothing nor care about Alex Jones. I hate the illiberal left as much as I hate the illiberal right. If either of them strive for tyranny, I will be there in opposition. And yes, I want Trump to win the American presidency. MAGA. Cheers.

edit on 22-7-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
I'm so happy that ATS continues to give Jones a cost free platform for his psychotic agenda. [/sarcasm]

ETA: www.abovetopsecret.com...

At least you were honest enough to remove your free speech quote given your new-found proclivity towards censorship.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Just like liberals to call for violence when they lose their tempers.

You think I'm a "liberal".

Okay, let's take the reasoning to your level.

Just like an idiot to assume someone's political ideology.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join