It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones crashes the set of the Young Turks at the RNC. Tempers flare.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Snarl

So you're knowing lying

We're experiencing a difference of opinion. I don't care what the final outcome is. I'm just enjoying the banter.

What about you?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

TEMPERS FLARE!

Oh, the irony.
I swear this never gets old.

So that's the best response you can come up with now huh???

That's disappointing actually. But expected. You're not the first person I've made fold by pointing out their intentional lying lately. But at least they tried to put up some defense. You couldn't even do that. Better luck next time.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Here.
You can have the last word.
Feel better?

*time for nappy*

edit on 7/21/16 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin' edit i was laughing too hard

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I'm kind of enjoying it but not really because it's too easy to show the willful deception by the opposition. I mean the damn video is right there. So trying to make something up which is so easily verified as false seems stupid IMO. Why waste time with that.

I'd much rather have an honest debate with an opposing argument that might be plausible. Then there is a challenge because new information might be presented. Nothing new can be put forth when you can just watch the video and know the truth.

What would be fun is for someone to have a genuine argument to present rather than just argue with trolls. I like arguing with trolls sometimes I admit. But in this case the Trolls can't actually put forward a decent argument. All they can do when challenged is start personal attacks which doesn't matter to me. I'm not here to talk about me, I'm here to talk about the subject of the thread. IDK what people here think of me. I already know who I am and none of you even know me so it makes no difference. I could be standing right next to you in reality and you'd never even know it so it's pointless.

Aren't you here to discuss the topics too??? I thought that was the point of coming here.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
He should have decked AJ. Freaking pathological lying bully. Cenk is big enough, should have punched his lights out.

Just like liberals to call for violence when they lose their tempers.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Just like conservatives to start a conflict, then bitch out and play victim so they can put forth a false narrative like the lying, ineffective, crybabies they've always been.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

So you're knowing lying

We're experiencing a difference of opinion. I don't care what the final outcome is. I'm just enjoying the banter.

What about you?

You didn't get the memo? You are NOT allowed a difference of opinion when a leftist news outlet is called out, then spits on people etc etc!

edit on 22-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm offended by that...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I am offended that you are offended....

*Crawls into safe space*

You can't hurt me now, naner naner boo boo!

edit on 22-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Look at that little worm sneak up and spit in AJ's face then run away like a pussy. TYT are seriously a bunch of scumbags.

edit on 22-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Well it's CLEAR, I WAS offended first and YOU are a spiecist against Klingons...smooth head bigot...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Just like conservatives to start a conflict, then bitch out and play victim so they can put forth a false narrative like the lying, ineffective, crybabies they've always been.

So, you watched the video then? I don't think you did. Please watch something before making a ridiculous comment. Just like liberals to make statements on subjects they know very little about.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Oh good lord. You clearly didn't read the thread did you. Yes I've watched the video multiple times. In fact, I'm the one who posted the full video the first time in the first thread about this happening. So I'm very familiar with what happened.

I've gone over all this multiple times as well in both threads.

Why don't you get up to speed first then if you have something new to say we can go from there. Otherwise it's just a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

So far left extremists don't like being "occupied"?

They are all in favor of invisible borders when it comes to their "turf"?

They don't like their big money connections exposed?

Hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Hypocrites.

Nothing you just said has anything to do with this thread.

You're trolling.

It's getting old.

Go troll somewhere else.

Bye.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hahaha, that was great. I love Alex and can't stand the TYT. Constant race baiting and terrible journalism.
It looked like Cenk was about to cry.
edit on 22-7-2016 by LostThePlot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Hypocrites.

Nothing you just said has anything to do with this thread.

You're trolling.

It's getting old.

Go troll somewhere else.

Bye.

Passed you in both lanes did it? If you don't get what is being said, you've been hiding in a dark cave for far too long.

I think the media didn't get their hoped-for violence at the convention so they decided to whip up a show of testosterone overload to gain viewers. I watched all the versions of the incident linked in this thread. I don't know the people in the video so I can't say who led Jones to the set but I agree with the poster who pointed out that someone gave him permission or he wouldn't have made it onto the set. It seems to me that a simple way to have defused the situation would have been for the Turks host to have a chair brought in for Alex. I don't think either he or Alex were necessarily "in on it" but it really, really smells like it was arranged and they both played their expected parts. That Turks host had what preschool teachers call a meltdown.
I did gain a bit of respect for Jones. I'm not sure I would have taken being spit on that well. What a disgusting, childish thing to do.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Nice fat shaming and sexist comments by the one lady towards Jones.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

So trying to make something up which is so easily verified as false seems stupid IMO. Why waste time with that.

Spitting in Jones Face

Says it all...........

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

And your point is...?

I watched the AJ clip from AJ, not someone who posted it from an unknown channel.

In the end, AJ WAS ushered to the set of YT.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join