It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magazine Writer On Mother Of Bengahzi Victim: I Would Like to Beat Her to Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am not usually one for going around burning things.

I will make a special exception for GQ magazine.

As I just said in another thread just when you thought Trump critics could simply not get any lower.

They manage to sink even further.
edit on 22-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This is just run of the mill everyday normal behavior from the left. If you are in their little club, you can do whatever you want. You can call for violence, make threats, dox, harass, assault, attack, and do whatever the heck you want. They are in control of the power structures now.

This is very typical for social media platforms. You can go to twitter/facebook/youtube at anytime and find examples of people on the left making death threats and inciting violence on a regular basis. Nothing happens to them.

This video was trending on Youtube the other day calling for blacks to kill cops TONIGHT. This video continues to sit on Youtube with his entire channel spewing this same kind of racism and violence. This is the first video I have ever reported on Youtube.
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The best way to retaliate to these indecent asshat like Shoals is to make what they fear and hate most a reality. Let's put Trump in office and watch their heads explode!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Wow, thank you for that, even though it is sad and disgusting!

I do not visit "social media" often, unless a trail leads there,
that to say I am truly shocked that this hate video is not removed!?

I have known for a long time the media is in the tank
so why should I be surprised that twitter, farcebook and
you tube are also censoring the conservative, even mainstream
views and allow the ultra left haters and progressive communists
a platform??!!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The best way to retaliate to these indecent asshat like Shoals is to make what they fear and hate most a reality.

With you all the way on that, I intend to send my notice of displeasure,
and protest all the way across the board. If for no other reason, this type
of State sanctioned hate will be the end of America....and I will vote Trump
....but there are many many other reasons, and many positives to do so.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That's the left folks!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

If you want to see something even worse, go to youtube and click the trending tab. It is non-stop leftist propaganda. Every single late night show or political "humor" show is extreme left wing. There are like 10 different shows that are totally mainstream like Colbert and Samantha Bee, and they are ultra left wing propaganda disguised as comedy. They all have videos on the "trending" page every day, and it is presented as if it is organic as opposed to intentional. Facebook does the same exact things. Twitter falsely shows hashtags as trending when they very clearly are not.

This is the explanation for the extreme support for left wing nonsense. People are indoctrinated and they don't even know it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Seriously can't wait until law and order breaks down so I can let these liberal trash balls know how i really feel

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian They all have videos on the "trending" page every day, and it is presented as if it is organic as opposed to intentional. Facebook does the same exact things. Twitter falsely shows hashtags as trending when they very clearly are not.

Yes, Twitter has hundreds of thousands of fake users.
Someone is paying for this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Winstonian They all have videos on the "trending" page every day, and it is presented as if it is organic as opposed to intentional. Facebook does the same exact things. Twitter falsely shows hashtags as trending when they very clearly are not.

Yes, Twitter has hundreds of thousands of fake users.
Someone is paying for this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reaction to the Khan story vs the reaction to the mother of the dead soldier in Benghazi tells you everything you need to know about the corrupt leftist propaganda media. No one even denies it anymore.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Which is frightening that they do not even hide it anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join