It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magazine Writer On Mother Of Bengahzi Victim: I Would Like to Beat Her to Death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The left only cries when a criminal is rightfully brought down.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

looks like a typical liberal meltdown and call to violence i have come to expect.

And they are proud of it too.

Apparently Chris Matthews felt the same way, short of the beating.

"I don't care how this person feels" its wrong of her to call Hil out!

edit on 21-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
The media has reported on far more innocent tweets, and their coverage has ruined people's lives. Ask Justine Sacco about it.

I've not heard about that,
would greatly appreciate a link to the story, thanks.

Yes, the media would be on this like vultures if it were turned around.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

What "call to kill someone" are you referring to? His tweet simply said he'd like to beat her to death. Not that he is planning to. Not asking anyone to join in or help him hide a body...just venting emotions in a melodramatic fashion designed to get a reaction.

There are attention whores everywhere. But silly social media melodrama does not equal a "call" to end another person's life. This is pure hyperbole, cherry-picked for maximum outrage and righteous indignation, and thinly veiled at that.

Not even the police would consider that drama queen a threat at this point. Yet you're spinning it as if he made a threat on this woman's life, while Hillary just sat back and did nothing. What, you expected her to stop everything she's doing and publicly condemn this man for exercising his right to voice an opinion on some ridiculous social media outlet?

He wants attention. Period. You're giving it to him. Period. Hook, line, sinker...and he's caught you. Strong work.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
while Hillary just sat back and did nothing.

You got this part right.

And she takes the money.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Usually when someone says that they want to beat a specific person to death-especially publicly-it is considered a threat and investigated.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
go rethink your entire being......we can raise ourselves up in a society....and hold civilty

but you don't notice the hate or evil ....or absence of heart.....

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

What do you think the Hillary fans would say if someone said the same thing about one of her supporters who gave a speech at the DNC? Can you honestly imagine the howls of indignation and calls for that person to be investigated/charged with hate speech? I can easily see the Left doing something like that to destroy a person's life, their job and make their life Hell, in general. But, because it was said about a Trump supporter, who has every reason to dislike Hillary, we're supposed to just over look it?
Bit of a double standard, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Trump isn't even President yet and this tool is already blaming him for stuff. You just can't make these things up anymore. Good thing I don't read that crappy rag.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Watch her speech.

Something is fundamentally wrong. No mother should have to stand on a stage in a convention hall and say such words.

Where is the G-- D------ President? Is he still worrying after his son, Trayvon? Is he too busy fetching home another Bowe Bergdahl?

ETA: And as for that 'reporter' ... he needs a new trade. You know ... the wall-building trade.
edit on 2172016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah, he did blame Trump too!

I can see it now, soon there will be a Trump defense,
blaming him for their own hatred!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

But the left says Milo is the one deserving of getting the boot from twitter?

Notice twitter hasn't suspended or banned this account.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Something is fundamentally wrong. No mother should have to stand on a stage in a convention hall and say such words.

You can hear it in her voice, she is going toe to toe with the "woman"
who called her a liar. And HRC lied to this woman, and then called
her a liar. This mother will haunt HRC to her grave.

And your right, she should never have been betrayed like this,
the current Administration and that Sec of Status Quo liar betrayed
her, and all who stood at Benghazi all to protect their story lies.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

But the left says Milo is the one deserving of getting the boot from twitter?

Notice twitter hasn't suspended or banned this account.

Very good point, and shows the immense hypocrisy of Twitter.

This guy said he wanted to beat her to death! And his account is
still active! I wonder too with the Milo event if there were not
a lot of Twitter "bots" that were hired and paid for to complain,
to shut him down.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
The media has reported on far more innocent tweets, and their coverage has ruined people's lives. Ask Justine Sacco about it.

I've not heard about that,
would greatly appreciate a link to the story, thanks.

Yes, the media would be on this like vultures if it were turned around.

here ya go...

As she made the long journey from New York to South Africa, to visit family during the holidays in 2013, Justine Sacco, 30 years old and the senior director of corporate communications at IAC, began tweeting acerbic little jokes about the indignities of travel. There was one about a fellow passenger on the flight from John F. Kennedy International Airport: “ ‘Weird German Dude: You’re in First Class. It’s 2014. Get some deodorant.’ — Inner monologue as I inhale BO. Thank God for pharmaceuticals.” Then, during her layover at Heathrow: “Chilly — cucumber sandwiches — bad teeth. Back in London!” And on Dec. 20, before the final leg of her trip to Cape Town: “Going to Africa. Hope I don’t get AIDS. Just kidding. I’m white!” She chuckled to herself as she pressed send on this last one, then wandered around Heathrow’s international terminal for half an hour, sporadically checking her phone. No one replied, which didn’t surprise her. She had only 170 Twitter followers. Sacco boarded the plane. It was an 11-hour flight, so she slept. When the plane landed in Cape Town and was taxiing on the runway, she turned on her phone. Right away, she got a text from someone she hadn’t spoken to since high school: “I’m so sorry to see what’s happening.” Sacco looked at it, baffled. Then another text: “You need to call me immediately.” It was from her best friend, Hannah. Then her phone exploded with more texts and alerts. And then it rang. It was Hannah. “You’re the No. 1 worldwide trend on Twitter right now,” she said.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Thank you for that!

I'll go check that out. I find that very odd, another person
destroyed by Twitter, but her comments were just
random and mundane! Someone for some reason singled
her out.

But compared to this, the content of her tweets were
insignificant! It seems like an agenda is being carried
out there on Twitter!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

That's exactly what I have been saying.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

edit on 7/21/16 by Ksihkehe because: Triple post

link   

edit on 7/21/16 by Ksihkehe because: Triple post

link   

All that fake outrage, just like Cindy Sheehan right? The hypocrisy is just too much. An enlisted man dying in battle is something to protest, but citizens being assassinated through neglect and then the government lying about the reason, that is just fake outrage.

Hillary Clinton told the family of Bengazi murders that it was because of a B-movie about Mohammed, while telling her family and friends otherwise. She's more concerned with justifying radicals than she is with being honest and defending the country.

This journalist is a typical fanatic. Let him go live in Libya.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join