It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: “I am probably going to vote for Gary Johnson”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"I am probably going to vote for Gary Johnson, because he's the guy," said Beck. "I haven't made my final decision yet, but the two party system is fractured beyond repair."

"Last week you had the Democrats saying we're going to limit the 1st, 2nd - I make the case of the 3rd - 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendment...and then John McCain gets up and does the same thing. What's the difference?"

www.redstate.com...

Mayor of Charleston, WV leaves GOP, will vote for Gary Johnson

"“The fact that the House speaker came down to the floor to talk, not about the budget which is in crisis, he came down to talk about RFRA,” Jones said. “I’m basically a city guy, and I believe [in] live and let live and stay out of each other’s bedroom.” - See more at: www.wvgazettemail.com..."

www.wvgazettemail.com...

Poll: Troops Prefer Gary Johnson Over Trump, Clinton
"A new survey shows presidential candidate Gary Johnson beating out both Clinton and Trump in the polls among military members"

Read more: dailycaller.com...
Read more: dailycaller.com...
dailycaller.com...
edit on 21-7-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

edit on 21-7-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

It is time for another Johnson in The White House and NOT someone who acts like a "Johnson"...

We had a Clinton and that sucked and We all had to spit it out...

I'm still awaiting the story behind the missing $6B USD when She was the Head of State and a half way decent excuse why the Saudi Roi would hand over $2B for The Clinton Fraudation™.. But nothing...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I wondered what Glenn Beck would have up on his website today what with Roger Ailes getting put out to pasture and all.

All I saw was a snippet of a story here and a snippet of a story there. It really gave me pause. There was no thoughtfulness until you got down to the comments section ... and then it was a morass of sycophantic braying against a few SJWs that have somehow gained foothold on his boards.

Overall a sad experience. I guess he had a Lot invested in Lyin' Ted going all the way. Alas ... sigh.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I do not really care what Beck has to say about the election. He does more harm than good.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Seems everyone is slowly warming up to the Libertarian nominee.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Glen can go hide in a closet and smear some more cheetos or doritos on his face and cry about cruz (Jesus Christ according to beck) not being the nominee.

The man has lost ALL of his marbles-and I wouldn't be surprised if he's back on some serious dope.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

A vote for ANYONE other than Trump is a vote for hillary.

Old cheeto face knows this and is doing his best to try and sabotage Trump by brow beating the elderly on his radio show-since "His Almighty Lord and Savior ted cruz" was flushed by the people.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
in other but the same news...

How to split the vote so your candidate wins 101

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Gary Johnson who?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Good, even though I detest Glenn Beck, maybe he will drain off enough voters to keep Trump from being dictator.

What really scares me is Trump's supporters- they are crazy, stupid and hungry for blood. We have to keep them out of power or America will be destroyed.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I listen to Glenn everyday on radio on my way home from work for about 45mins. The guy is out to lunch. I am a republican conservative but this guy makes us look bad... really bad. Today he was praising Cruz... Seriously.. Cruz? Cruz is a religious nut... Ayway, Beck... Mormon idiot... Not sure what else to say.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

As a classical liberal who should I vote for?

GJ is the closest to what I believe.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I do not really care what Beck has to say about the election. He does more harm than good.

I don't know about that. He and his staff once crushed up a bunch of cheetos and smashed their faces into it so they to could be as orange as the don.

That right there is doing the lords work

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Beck is crazy, I wouldn't base anything on his opinon

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Vote for Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I can't stand Beck nor do I care who he votes for or his reasons.

I have my own reasons for voting for Garry and that is enough. To be honest though, knowing Beck supports the same guy I do makes me question myself.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

No. It's a vote for the candidate that person chose. People should vote for the person they want, not vote against the person they don't want.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Glenn has hated Trump from day 1 of his campaign. I quit listening to his show a year ago. It's basically a 3 hour anti-Trump party every day.

He obviously hates Hillary too though, I mean who doesn't?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

His policies are insane.

-Wanting to leave NATO
-Trade tariffs with china
-Discriminating based on religion.
-Deporting 11 million people.
-Forcing Mexico to build a useless wall.
-Arming countries with nuclear weapons.
-Wanting to build a useless wall.
-"an interview last night on the CBS show 60 Minutes, Donald Trump was asked about the fact that his running mate, Mike Pence, once described Trump's call to ban Muslims from entering the United States as "offensive and unconstitutional."

Trump's response? "You know−the Constitution−there's nothing like it. But it doesn't necessarily give us the right to commit suicide, as a country, OK?""

ok?
edit on 22-7-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

His policies are insane.

-Wanting to leave NATO
-Trade tariffs with china
-Discriminating based on religion.
-Deporting 11 million people.
-Forcing Mexico to build a useless wall.
-Arming countries with nuclear weapons.
-Wanting to build a useless wall.
-"an interview last night on the CBS show 60 Minutes, Donald Trump was asked about the fact that his running mate, Mike Pence, once described Trump's call to ban Muslims from entering the United States as "offensive and unconstitutional."

Trump's response? "You know−the Constitution−there's nothing like it. But it doesn't necessarily give us the right to commit suicide, as a country, OK?""

ok?

I don't like Johnson on everything, but he's level headed, sane, has a good plan, and seems like he can execute it. I was really holding off on my pick until I saw the VP and convention promises. Most of that has come to pass. Johnson's my guy now, Clinton and Trump just leave me feeling dead inside.

top topics

join