It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Donald Trump RNC 2016 Speech Packed With Lies And Shady Stats

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Look. It is real simple on Hillary. If she cannot keep her husband satisfied how will she do it for a nation. He was one man.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh suave. Important issue for you?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Please do.

originally posted by: matafuchs
Look. It is real simple on Hillary. If she cannot keep her husband satisfied how will she do it for a nation. He was one man.

God bless, that's insulting to women and to male voters who are above that kind of talk. No wonder Trump is so popular. Besides, men are only half of the population. Or is it that men are the only ones important in this country? Hello, is that ISIS or Saudi Arabia calling?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Extremism both here in the united states and all over the world is an issue that obama has yet to fully address. He has always been a really smart president, which makes me think he is blatantly doing it on purpose to protect his personal pride in his family heritage (muslim faith).
He is the weakest leader we have ever had as president. He has never once gotten to the core of islamic extremism or any act of extremism this country has faced for the past 8 years, preaching either tolerance for the deaths of hundreds of americans, or pushing his own agenda on gun control.

www.cnn.com...

He says absolutely nothing of substance on how to deal with it, or what kind of support he pledges to send to Germany. And then he loses all sincerity for the victims of the shooting by "getting too personal". Divorced from reality? I think so!

www.dailymail.co.uk... lege.html#v-126422774289288988

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
"But look at Hillary!"

That's the response you should be expecting from the Trump supporters any second now.

Nope...I won't even mention the old horse. I'm voting for Trump even if you can prove he is Satan himself. You hate him...that is good enough for me to vote for him.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Because Hillary supporters are chased away by the tag team attacks and being completely out numbered, they just give up.

Yes, there really is no point or real need to be a Hillary supporter on ATS.

It will all come out in the vote.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Power Political marriage have been around since the beginning of time.

Bill & Hill probably have a stronger "marriage of the minds" then most people.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yeah...nothing forms an everlasting bond more than knowing where each other buried the bodies.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Shady stats? Please elaborate, because the well known left-leaning organization named politifact.org could not find any discrepancies with the statistics quoted by Trump... Yet another leftist propaganda post on this website...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No bias here, I just hate to see Republicans being fooled by a shady business man. I never see any pro-Hilary threads on here but a ton of pro-Trump ones, lots of anti-both as well.

It's just grating seeing so much hate being thrown around. It comes from both sides but mainly the right, especially on these boards. Mocking people isn't nice and I see a lot of mean Republicans on these forums.

Oh dear, mean Republicans... Let's try a different tact, and no, I am not being mean... Why don't you tell us why you support Hillary Clinton... Go on, tell us why you support her and her long list of indiscretions when it comes to breaking the law, starting with her dismissal from the Watergate investigations to her current reprieve by the FBI...
edit on 24-7-2016 by Heywood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heywood
Shady stats? Please elaborate, because the well known left-leaning organization named politifact.org could not find any discrepancies with the statistics quoted by Trump... Yet another leftist propaganda post on this website...

Even Obama had to scrabble around and actually end up admitting Trump was right.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Play on words. 'Marriage of minds' is not marriage. They are together because it helps them politically and financially.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Annee

Play on words. 'Marriage of minds' is not marriage. They are together because it helps them politically and financially.

Exactly, and if that's all they need - an alliance - they didn't need to be married to each other to form that.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Now it's proven that it's the DNC who are packed with liars pushing dodgy stats and shady narratives, we can all focus on that?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
Leaked Donald Trump RNC 2016 Speech Packed With Lies And Shady Stats

According to the prepared remarks—which matched up with excerpts released earlier by the campaign—Trump addresses crime and safety issues early on in the speech, accusing President Obama and Hillary Clinton of leaving the country and the world less safe. But the bleak picture he paints often does not live up to the facts, using over-inflated statistics when discussing criminal records of undocumented immigrants, for instance.
He understands how dumb people are so he really does not care.

Can't say I am surprised, I mean this is the guy who lied about writing his own book, lied about how popular it was and also had his campaign lie six times about his wife's speech.

Two Days, Six Lies, and Trump’s Third Wife

6 Times Donald Trump Lied In A Totally Unhinged Press Conferenc
How low can he go...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join