It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Donald Trump RNC 2016 Speech Packed With Lies And Shady Stats

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

I have been voting since 1978 guess what, that's what all politicians do, lies, promises and no deliveries.

Get over it, this the way politics has been even before you were born.

Maybe you can push this one on people that have never voted before or that doesn't have experience with politics but no on this old cookie.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
M ore ‘Fact-Checking’: Trump ‘Basically Right’ on Immigration Stats

Awwww, fact checkers having to admit Trump's facts are correct.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

That wasn't Hillary propaganda. Lol. It was a criticism of trump. Straight up.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What did I tell you! I must be psychic.

Miss Cleo is that you???

Call me now!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Because Hillary supporters are chased away by the tag team attacks and being completely out numbered, they just give up.
Oh me? I'm a pit bull. Hard to pry my jaws open. Even I avoid the more hateful threads though. I read and back out without comment.
Hard to believe right? Lol.
I do know I belong to a very small club here.
edit on 7222016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

a reply to: VivreLibre

I have never seen a pro-Hillary thread on these forums, and if I have it's only because they are so rare that I forgot about it.

It's either pro/ant-Trump or anti-Hilary. No one should be dumb enough to vote for Hillary but she is the nominee. The same can be said about Trump.

So you came on here to make some anti-trump comments?

MAKE A PRO HILLARY THREAD!!!

Good luck with that.....lol

And this...is exactly why I don't make pro Hillary threads. Not because I don't have a larder full of her achievements to make them interesting but because the content would be buried under the current rhetoric and high emotion.

Regarding trumps speech well it's now in the history books. His view of the world and his plan for the future.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Channeling Mussolini last night, the carnival barker turned nationalistic strong man, managed to blame the Arab Spring on Hillary and everything else for that matter. So full of "love" that circus was as Trump boasted today.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

According to the prepared remarks—which matched up with excerpts released earlier by the campaign—Trump addresses crime and safety issues early on in the speech, accusing President Obama and Hillary Clinton of leaving the country and the world less safe But the bleak picture he paints often does not live up to the facts, using over-inflated statistics when discussing criminal records of undocumented immigrants, for instance.

(Emphasis mine)
Trump makes this speech yesterday night.
Obama gets on TV this morning and states that the idea that somehow this country is on the verge of collapse (from the republican party) is absurd.
Then we have another shooting in Germany this evening.

How many more days before this delusional president finally gets to come out from the rock he has been hiding under and leave the white house for good?

And the other bolded part... it was my understanding that undocumented immigrants WERE criminals??? Like Trump said, when are we going to start following a rule of law again in this country?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

According to the prepared remarks—which matched up with excerpts released earlier by the campaign—Trump addresses crime and safety issues early on in the speech, accusing President Obama and Hillary Clinton of leaving the country and the world less safe But the bleak picture he paints often does not live up to the facts, using over-inflated statistics when discussing criminal records of undocumented immigrants, for instance.

(Emphasis mine)
Trump makes this speech yesterday night.
Obama gets on TV this morning and states that the idea that somehow this country is on the verge of collapse (from the republican party) is absurd.
Then we have another shooting in Germany this evening.

How many more days before this delusional president finally gets to come out from the rock he has been hiding under and leave the white house for good?

And the other bolded part... it was my understanding that undocumented immigrants WERE criminals??? Like Trump said, when are we going to start following a rule of law again in this country?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
6 lies eh? hill probly beats that before she takes her morning constitutional.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It is true that the usual expectations of politicians was that their campaign promises amount to nothing. But, this was more of the effect of, once in Washington, the reality was that they had to make compromises across the aisles, across party lines. Unless they were pushed from the outside (Lyndon Johnson, Nixon), there were no major shifts in the country.

Starting in 1980, the push from outside was over religious/cultural issues, with some effect. The economic changes that happened (deregulation, tax law changes, allowing monopolies to form) came from inside Washington, starting with the Republican Party and then with later acquiescence from the Democratic Party. We are still suffering from the effects of Reaganomics and the Reagan Revolution. But, these usual situations were magnified by increasing corporate involvement in Washington and the takeover of the Republican Party by their Koch/Libertarian extreme wing, which advocates for unrestrained capitalism.

Since 2008, Congress has been unwilling to compromise, preferring to be obstructionists. When we used to rant about politicians not keeping promises it was during times of compromise. Because one political party sold out to their extremist wing, we have a situation not seen for 150 years. We no longer have the governing solutions envisioned by our Founding Fathers: compromise.

And into this vacuum, citizens naturally turn to an authoritarian figure who announces he will single handedly get things done. And under our system that our Founding fathers envisioned, this authoritarian will be helped by authoritarian figures elected to Congress, and chosen for the Supreme Court. We will officially be the United States of Authoritarianism.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh me? I'm a pit bull. Hard to pry my jaws open.

Sarah Palin, is that you?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I have never seen a pro-Hillary thread on these forums, and if I have it's only because they are so rare that I forgot about it.

It's either pro/ant-Trump or anti-Hilary. No one should be dumb enough to vote for Hillary but she is the nominee. The same can be said about Trump.

And this...is exactly why I don't make pro Hillary threads. Not because I don't have a larder full of her achievements to make them interesting but because the content would be buried under the current rhetoric and high emotion.

Regarding trumps speech well it's now in the history books. His view of the world and his plan for the future.

Can you list her positive achievements as First Lady, Senator of NY or SOS over the past 25 years? Honestly, I'll keep an open mind and be objective.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Talking about leaks... poor Hillary and the wikileaks scandal that broke yesterday. More damage control to do. Perhaps Bernie will be ok with the DNC actively working with Clinton to discredit Bernie during the primaries?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Hardly. Silly actually bites onto things of substance and won't let go. Sarah bites onto crazy talk and won't let go. I would much rather read/listen to Silly expound all day on things of substance, but once Sarah starts talking I have to cover my ears before I can turn off the sound, as both her speaking and crazy talk are grating.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Oh no. No politics Barbie here.

And where was SHE this past week? Why didn't we hear her version of hang Hillary rhetoric? Was she not invited?
It was Hillary's convention last week wasn't it? Those guys spent more time talking about her than trump. It was the totally Hillary show.
You can't buy coverage like this cheap. You know any press is good press right?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Can you list her positive achievements as First Lady, Senator of NY or SOS over the past 25 years? Honestly, I'll keep an open mind and be objective.

Yes I can.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Allenb83

What about the tragic neo Nazi attack in Germany supports the USA being on the verge of collapse?

If anything that attack falls at the feet of Angela Merkel not Obama.
Please explain how obama , the shooting in Munich and trumps ridiculous claim about our imminent collapse are related. Except for in trumps mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert

Hardly. Silly actually bites onto things of substance and won't let go. Sarah bites onto crazy talk and won't let go. I would much rather read/listen to Silly expound all day on things of substance, but once Sarah starts talking I have to cover my ears before I can turn off the sound, as both her speaking and crazy talk are grating.

Wow thanks. I want to print this out and hang it where I can see it every day! No really. It means more than a staff applause.(No offense mods)🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Refugees are being smuggled in America, some trouble as well but they are only helpless tangos,who haven't got the stones to fight once confronted by a better gunman.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join