It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Donald Trump RNC 2016 Speech Packed With Lies And Shady Stats

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I guess listening to the speech and making your own mind up is too difficult for some.

I wait for the transcripts.

To avoid any emotional influence.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Did Trump incorporate the stats from his retweets of white supremacists into that speech?

edit on 21-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I knew we could get race baiting in this thread...all it took was a little progressive teamwork. You and your comrade did good!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Because no one is voting for her..

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats getting real desperate I see.

Yup. And the star farming is out of hand. Multiple accounts possibly?

It's pretty funny reading how there are no Pro Hillary threads, but by checking the star counts from the usual suspects, it would seem there are more Pro Hillary people on this forum than there are Anti Hillary people.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It's pretty amazing to read ATS'ers always giving Trump as pass, in this case they give him a pass on being a liar while deflecting to Hillary.

Look, the large majority of us agree Hillary is everything under the sun but for the love of god stop using her as a defense of Trump because all you are doing is literally lowering the bar for those who you call Commander in Chief!

edit on 22-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Honest question here...is there ANYTHING Donald could say that you would agree with? I mean I get it...I don't agree with much that Obama says, but there is still something I agree with every now and then.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

When he says something honest and sane.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
Trump Spent A Lot Of His Speech Fear-Mongering About Crime. These 3 Charts Prove Him Wrong.

I know that I've said this before, but I'll ask you again...are you capable of reading and UNDERSTANDING your links that you post? Because this link is saying that what Trump said was accurate, but look at this other stuff over here. It's a classic case of deflection, and it's dishonest.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

This folks is a fine example of a non answer.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I think the problem is we have different interpretations of sanity.

I respect your conviction and passion, but I swear I don't know if you are serious with your posts sometimes. They are just so far out there I think you just like getting reactions from people.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Trump Spent A Lot Of His Speech Fear-Mongering About Crime. These 3 Charts Prove Him Wrong.

The frightening landscape that Trump presents, in other words, does not exist. Or, at least, it doesn’t exist unless you believe in a giant national conspiracy. Trump’s national campaign chair apparently subscribes to that theory:

Paul Manafort told @CNN he doesn't trust FBI stats showing crime has been dropping for years because of how it handled Clinton email probe

— Chris Megerian (@ChrisMegerian) July 22, 2016

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

They are just so far out there I think you just like getting reactions from people.

I believe we have a word for that. Not sure though. I think it starts with a T and rhymes with bowl.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

He is not sane or honest. That is the problem, he is basically a psychopath. His entire campaign is about fear and the little people are falling for it.

I only use his own words and actions.
edit on 22-7-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Trump never said anything about a frightening landscape....he pointed out facts. Fact #1. Murder rates in the nations biggest cities are up ( nobody denies that) . Fact #2. Parts of large cities like Chicago are wastelands of murder and crime ( nobody disputes that). Fact #3. Police killings are up over 50% from this time last year ( nobody denies that either). These articles don't dispute what Trump says, they put add-ons onto his words. If you feel that trying to eliminate violent crime as much as possible is a bad thing then I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
If politicians lying bothers the OP so much, he should have a field day with Hillary.

Oh that's right, he completely ignores her while putting this thread out before Trump's even made his speech.

This doesn't surprise me. Hillary has paid trolls causing as much trouble as possible all over the Internet. It's part of her MO.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Well, let us say you are right. How does the this fool think he is going to change any of that without screwing Americans and their rights?

Guns and violence, he would have to create more laws, deny more rights...etc. So what are his big plans to change all this. He has already been on record for changing 2nd amendment laws. He has also attacked the first amendment, he wants to make it easier so that he would be able to sue people who attack him.

Tell me why do you guys ignore this? You attack Clinton(hate her too but it comes down to the lesser of two evils), whenever she mentions anything about those laws but he gets a free pass...WHY?
edit on 22-7-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I see the Clinton Machine is hard and work, and probably panicking.

Be aware people...
We are going to see this for the next 109 days.
The Clinton attack dogs are going to have their pack in the media spinning everything that they can.
They are going to attempt to flood social media.
They are terrified.

I agree. Hillary has been known to have paid trolls working the message boards of many websites. If they have any here it wouldn't surprise me. I've seen them elsewhere inc. Infowars.

Clinton's campaign is scared of what would happen to her should Trump get elected. Obama and Company won't hold her accountable for email-gate, Benghazi, etc, etc but you can bet your backside that Trump will. I have no doubt he will have her thrown into prison where she belongs.

I am concerned for Trump's safety because the powers-that-be want things to remain the way they are. Hence the horrible attacks against him, Melania, etc.

I plan on voting for Trump in November and nothing and no one will make me do otherwise. I will continue to wear my Hillary for Prison hat wherever I go. I will keep traveling with my bumper stickers - one saying "Trump 2016" and the other "Hillary for Prison." I will keep speaking out against her on social media.

We don't have to accept another Clinton in the White House, folks! Hillary is not entitled to that position even though she thinks otherwise.

Oh, and regarding those bumper stickers and my hat - I lost track how many positive comments I've had on them. No one likes Hillary in my neck of the woods. NOBODY.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join