It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Donald Trump RNC 2016 Speech Packed With Lies And Shady Stats

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Why would I do that? I'm not pro-Hilary. Where are these pro-Hilary threads I have been missing because I'm only looking at every other thread (pro-Trump threads)?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

OK champ, let's play.

Trump will say that homicides increased by 17 percent from last year in the country’s 50 largest cities. He will not say, however, that the national homicide rate hit a four-decade low last year, according to the FBI.

It seem that Trump is being open and honest with the stat and said stat is inconvenient to his opposition. This is where I have to question the motives of anyone who wants a politician to sugar coat this issue. Major cities are falling to the dogs of hell while America's rural places are remaining the choice for peaceful, civilized Americans.

The billionaire businessman claims 14 million people “left the workplace entirely.” For context, the current workforce has 4.6 million more people than in 2009

www.investors.com...
...4.6 Million (which my link actually calls 5.6 million) additional jobs in a timespan in which the nation has added 15.8 million working age Americans is NOT GOOD. It means the country has seen an anemic 33% new employment rate under Obama, HISTORICALLY CRAPPY.

He will criticize Obama on the national debt, claiming it doubled. It has actually increased from $11.1 trillion to $19.2 trillion.

It wasn't $11.1 Trillion on Obama's first day, it was $10.6 Trillion and it is officially projected to reach $20 Trillion by inauguration day 2017... a 90% growth... or very damn close to doubled.

Trump also suggests that Clinton is responsible for the creation of ISIS in the Middle East—even though the group did not formally split from al Qaeda until after she left office.

Funny how everyone acknowledges that the US government was responsible for creating ISIS... until actual names are named, then UH-OH! Plus, the above is wrong. They formally split from al Qaida in 2006, forming the Islamic State of Iraq, which was most definitely a growing presence while Clinton was SoS.

He suggests that sanctions on Iran decreased during her tenure in government; in fact, they increased.

The article gets this one right... sanctions on Iran under Clinton's SoS tenure did increase.

Additionally, he incorrectly states that Egypt was “turned over” to the Muslim Brotherhood, “forcing the military to retake control.” In 2012, Mohammed Morsi, the former leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, was democratically elected and subsequently ousted from power by the military one year later.

Democracy works real well when there's an AK-47 pressed to the head of every voter by a Muslim Brotherhood thug looking to grant legitimacy to his US-chosen puppet presidential candidate. That's all I'll say about that.

So a review shows that there may be 1 issue which Trump will speak about, Hillary's sanctions on Iran, which he's in error over and the rest is as accurate as it gets. The OP Succeeds with a 1 out of 6... or 12.6% only by using the same metric for success as Barack Obama has used for his policies... To the rest of society, that's a big ol' FAIL, pardner.
SMH

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
And pathetic.a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I see the Clinton Machine is hard and work, and probably panicking.

Be aware people...
We are going to see this for the next 109 days.
The Clinton attack dogs are going to have their pack in the media spinning everything that they can.
They are going to attempt to flood social media.
They are terrified.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

I can't help I was right!

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Trump will say that homicides increased by 17 percent from last year in the country’s 50 largest cities. He will not say, however, that the national homicide rate hit a four-decade low last year, according to the FBI.

It seem that Trump is being open and honest with the stat and said stat is inconvenient to his opposition. This is where I have to question the motives of anyone who wants a politician to sugar coat this issue. Major cities are falling to the dogs of hell while America's rural places are remaining the choice for peaceful, civilized Americans.

This is not proof of anything, more like opinion.
I got this.
FBI: US Homicide Rate At 51-Year Low

The billionaire businessman claims 14 million people “left the workplace entirely.” For context, the current workforce has 4.6 million more people than in 2009

www.investors.com... ...4.6 Million (which my link actually calls 5.6 million) additional jobs in a timespan in which the nation has added 15.8 million working age Americans is NOT GOOD. It means the country has seen an anemic 33% new employment rate under Obama, HISTORICALLY CRAPPY.

Obama’s Numbers April 2016 Update

The unemployment rate has dropped below the historical norm.
The economy has added 9.7 million jobs.

Guess what: Barack Obama has been a great president for job creation

Many more out there.

He will criticize Obama on the national debt, claiming it doubled. It has actually increased from $11.1 trillion to $19.2 trillion.
It wasn't $11.1 Trillion on Obama's first day, it was $10.6 Trillion and it is officially projected to reach $20 Trillion by inauguration day 2017... a 90% growth... or very damn close to doubled.

Total U.S. Debt Surpasses $19 Trillion; Rises $8.4 Trillion Under President Obama

It also means that since his inauguration in January 2009, the US debt has now risen by a whopping 78.9%, or $8.4 trillion. It was $10.6 trillion when Obama came into office.

Might be right on this one.

Trump also suggests that Clinton is responsible for the creation of ISIS in the Middle East—even though the group did not formally split from al Qaeda until after she left office..
Funny how everyone acknowledges that the US government was responsible for creating ISIS... until actual names are named, then UH-OH! Plus, the above is wrong. They formally split from al Qaida in 2006, forming the Islamic State of Iraq, which was most definitely a growing presence while Clinton was SoS.

No proof it was Clinton who created ISIS.

Additionally, he incorrectly states that Egypt was “turned over” to the Muslim Brotherhood, “forcing the military to retake control.” In 2012, Mohammed Morsi, the former leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, was democratically elected and subsequently ousted from power by the military one year later.
Democracy works real well when there's an AK-47 pressed to the head of every voter by a Muslim Brotherhood thug looking to grant legitimacy to his US-chosen puppet presidential candidate. That's all I'll say about that.

No proof of anything again and like a good GOP member you make up numbers by saying only

with a 1 out of 6... or 12.6% correct
, when you actually did no such thing.

Good job Champ.

edit on 21-7-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If I did work for Clinton, I highly doubt I would be panicking..lol

The more Trump speaks the more he buries himself, the GOP can only hold him in check for so long. That is when all hell will break loose, Trump will be the idiot he always was and kill the GOP chances at presidency.

The only one's staying with him after that are the ones he attracted before, the ones who understand small and hateful words.

The ones led by Trump and Donald Trump Woos Republicans By Speaking at a 4th Grade Level.

The ones who believed the wall and his other stupid promises. Good luck with the GOP in controlling this idiot, his pride will always get in the way and so will his thin skin. The great orange snowflake.
edit on 21-7-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Democrats getting real desperate I see.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I see the Clinton Machine is hard and work, and probably panicking.

Be aware people...
We are going to see this for the next 109 days.
The Clinton attack dogs are going to have their pack in the media spinning everything that they can.
They are going to attempt to flood social media.
They are terrified.

Excellent post

Democrats will be very dangerous and everybody should be extra careful starting now.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well at least he didnt lie to congress about classified info

You know grown up stuff

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So at which point does this go in the hoax/lol bin?
edit on 21-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I have never seen a pro-Hillary thread on these forums,

More Interesting is trying to find an actual person who likes her. Both are a rarity yet she is the nominee?

Also the online pro hillary articles online that I have come across on other sites typically disable comments.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

From your own source -

In fairness, simplicity is not inherently bad. "It doesn't matter if you're speaking to a Harvard intellectual or a Midwestern farmer or a motorcycle gang member," Paul J.J. Payack, a language analyst, told the Globe. "Good communication is good communication."

Funny, no one has ever said that about Hillary.
So....would you like to explain why Clinton's political double talk is better? Would you like to explain why Hillary's promises change, depending on which group she lyi, uh..speaking to?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm voting for Hillary because Trump thinks he's God and can do whatever he wants. He has no regard for our laws or government. He admitted to bribing officials and paying off politicians on live TV. He wants to "purge" Obama appointees from government and let business people work in government at the same time they're in business- the biggest conflict of interest and corruption imaginable.

Hillary will an easy time mocking the Republican convention and platform at the Democratic convention. They have given nothing but hate and trashiness.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
Leaked Donald Trump RNC 2016 Speech Packed With Lies And Shady Stats

According to the prepared remarks—which matched up with excerpts released earlier by the campaign—Trump addresses crime and safety issues early on in the speech, accusing President Obama and Hillary Clinton of leaving the country and the world less safe. But the bleak picture he paints often does not live up to the facts, using over-inflated statistics when discussing criminal records of undocumented immigrants, for instance.

Can't say I am surprised, I mean this is the guy who lied about writing his own book, lied about how popular it was and also had his campaign lie six times about his wife's speech.

Two Days, Six Lies, and Trump’s Third Wife

6 Times Donald Trump Lied In A Totally Unhinged Press Conferenc
How low can he go...

Shhhhh, you are going to trigger the people who claim being triggered is a liberal conspriacy. Their simple minds can't handle it.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I'm voting for Hillary because Trump thinks he's God and can do whatever he wants. He has no regard for our laws or government. He admitted to bribing officials and paying off politicians on live TV. He wants to "purge" Obama appointees from government and let business people work in government at the same time they're in business- the biggest conflict of interest and corruption imaginable.

Is that sarcasm? Surely you didnt really say you would vote for hillary since she fits that mold?
edit on 12731America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jul 2016 23:12:00 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Compared to the same rhetorical drivel I've been hearing from presidential hopefuls for decades, I found his speech very refreshing. At least he had compassion and conviction in what he said. It's a welcome change to see someone have some balls to shoot from the hip, right or wrong.

Is not hard to see in the eyes of most politicians, they themselves don't believe half the crap they're saying. Watching Hillary speak is a prime example.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

This is not proof of anything, more like opinion. I got this. FBI: US Homicide Rate At 51-Year Low

That's nice, but it discounts nothing Trump said about this. Our inner cities are a war zone.

The unemployment rate has dropped below the historical norm. The economy has added 9.7 million jobs.

Unemployment numbers are easily manipulated, as everybody knows. The true measure is job growth rate...which you addressed in your next link. That link shows that Obama was better than both Bush Admins, but worse than Carter, Reagan, and Clinton at job growth rate. But why did the story stop there? These numbers have been kept track of by the government since 1941. That's 13 Presidents...and Obama ranks 11th out of 13 since record keeping began. That means that FDR, Truman, Ike, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Clinton were all better at job growth than Barry is. As a matter of fact, Barry is the worst Democrat on record in that respect. Nothing to brag about there, is there?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Guess what: Barack Obama has been a great president for job creation Many more out there.

By the way, how are all those part time jobs working out?

money.cnn.com...

The study warns that the prevalence of involuntary part-time workers might not be entirely due to the recession. Involuntary part-time work "could be intensified" by the Affordable Care Act, President Obama's policy crown jewel. Many big box stores, like Walmart (WMT) and Home Depot (HD), announced last year they would cut health insurance for several thousand part-time workers. Higher minimum wages may also be playing a role. Employers in the states with high minimum wages -- another Democrat initiative -- tend to rely more on part-time workers, according to the Fed report.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I'm voting for Hillary because Trump thinks he's God and can do whatever he wants. He has no regard for our laws or government.

Seriously? Just fuc**n seriously?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join