It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Donald Trump RNC 2016 Speech Packed With Lies And Shady Stats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Leaked Donald Trump RNC 2016 Speech Packed With Lies And Shady Stats

According to the prepared remarks—which matched up with excerpts released earlier by the campaign—Trump addresses crime and safety issues early on in the speech, accusing President Obama and Hillary Clinton of leaving the country and the world less safe. But the bleak picture he paints often does not live up to the facts, using over-inflated statistics when discussing criminal records of undocumented immigrants, for instance.

Can't say I am surprised, I mean this is the guy who lied about writing his own book, lied about how popular it was and also had his campaign lie six times about his wife's speech.

Two Days, Six Lies, and Trump’s Third Wife

6 Times Donald Trump Lied In A Totally Unhinged Press Conferenc
How low can he go...

edit on 21-7-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"But look at Hillary!"

That's the response you should be expecting from the Trump supporters any second now.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

You are pretty biased, and using every chance to spread Hillary's propaganda, but can't you wait till we actually hear his speech?

Jesus.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If politicians lying bothers the OP so much, he should have a field day with Hillary.

Oh that's right, he completely ignores her while putting this thread out before Trump's even made his speech.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What did I tell you! I must be psychic.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
How about posting the alleged lies in Trump's speech and refuting them with evidence?

Is that too much to expect from a thread with a click bait title like this?
edit on 21-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The speech was leaked on Thursday to a super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton. The PAC, Correct the Record, says it received a copy of the speech from a “Republican source who had access to it.”

LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What did I tell you! I must be psychic.

Don't forget extremely biased added to never denying ignorance.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wait...you couldn't fit any race baiting into this thread? Slacker!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No bias here, I just hate to see Republicans being fooled by a shady business man. I never see any pro-Hilary threads on here but a ton of pro-Trump ones, lots of anti-both as well.

It's just grating seeing so much hate being thrown around. It comes from both sides but mainly the right, especially on these boards. Mocking people isn't nice and I see a lot of mean Republicans on these forums.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Another hot off the press exclusive from shredder that will end up in the LOL forum..

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I never see any pro-Hilary threads on here

Maybe because Hillary supporters are tired of being ripped apart with no defense because they can't actually explain how Trump is worse than Hillary.

Every time I find some new dirt on Trump, I must always compare. Unfortunately, there so far has not been anything on Trump that is worse than Hillary. For every piece of dirt revealed about Trump, there exists already similar and worse points to be made about his opposition.

Same people who hate Bush for military aggression are voting for Hillary! The warmonger of the decade! Simply delusional to think anyone can make Trump look worse than Hillary.
edit on 21-7-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

I have never seen a pro-Hillary thread on these forums, and if I have it's only because they are so rare that I forgot about it.

It's either pro/ant-Trump or anti-Hilary. No one should be dumb enough to vote for Hillary but she is the nominee. The same can be said about Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

No bias here, I just hate to see Republicans being fooled by a shady business man. I never see any pro-Hilary threads on here but a ton of pro-Trump ones, lots of anti-both as well.

It's just grating seeing so much hate being thrown around. It comes from both sides but mainly the right, especially on these boards. Mocking people isn't nice and I see a lot of mean Republicans on these forums.

You never see any pro Hillary threads because nobody likes raw sewage. Well, a few do..
Yeah, the hate being thrown around isn't making the world a better place, so true.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I have never seen a pro-Hillary thread on these forums,

That's because you keep looking for trump threads so you can feel offended.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

a reply to: VivreLibre

I have never seen a pro-Hillary thread on these forums, and if I have it's only because they are so rare that I forgot about it.

It's either pro/ant-Trump or anti-Hilary. No one should be dumb enough to vote for Hillary but she is the nominee. The same can be said about Trump.

So you came on here to make some anti-trump comments?

MAKE A PRO HILLARY THREAD!!!

Good luck with that.....lol

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
whoops.. dp
edit on 21-7-2016 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I guess listening to the speech and making your own mind up is too difficult for some.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Please point me to the nearest pro-Hilary thread. I'm guessing you'll have a hard time finding one. Now point me to the nearest pro-Trump thread, they're a dime a dozen.

I'm not offended by other people's ignorance on either side of the bird. Both sides are part of the same agenda, as are both candidates.
edit on 7/21/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If you want a pro hillary tread then start one so we don't have to hear you whine about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join