It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Turks Vs Alex Jones and Roger Stone at the RNC.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I think you also won the most "double post" record!

I broke an entire page the other day trying to insert a link, it was super weird. I think the ol' gal is having some issues.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Sometimes, stars and flags just aren't enough.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

That's quite a stutter you've developed there swills. Almost a whole page.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I started a thread in your honor and made you an exquisite trophy. Mods moved it to General Chit Chat

Link

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I only wish I could give more stars. Truly epic... and you actually got in there to edit them out. I'm in awe.

We're this Mortal Combat this would be a flawless victory AND a fatlity.
edit on 7/21/16 by Ksihkehe because: To add Mortal Combat reference.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Look at that little worm sneak up and spit in AJ's face then run away. TYT are seriously a bunch of scumbags, good to see that their true colors are showing.

edit on 22-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
LoL

Sooooooooooo much LoL

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Does anything else need to be said?

Ana the feminist body shaming and the Armenian genocide denying Cenk (1991 Daily article) acting holier than thou, all with Alex Jones going full Vince McMan!

Ahahahahaha!

-FBB

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
That really reminded me of those daft confrontations they do for the WWF in the lead up to some big show.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't understand some of the hate directed at Alex Jones, he is a good entertainer... occasionally they hit a home run with a story which is bonus points. (Kind of like how Rush Limbaugh is also an entertainer before a news reporter, and he also hit a home run on occasion)

I haven't seen much of the Young Turks... but what I have they look like a group rabidly pushing their agenda, without truly understanding American culture.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Maybe because Alex Jones ambushed a live show which he wasn't invited to and wasn't welcomed to simply to cause trouble and when it was all over he then lied about everything that happened.

So I guess the fact that he's nothing but a liar who creates problems for no reason in places where he doesn't belong and with people who never wanted him there to begin with is why people are hating on him. Because, to put it simply, he's a total Assh*le and a liar on top of it.

He's a propagandist and a hack posing as some kind of Patriot and Journalist. What is there to like about that???

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Think back to the early days of Howard Stern... same principle, people get upset he did this and it gets repeated and replayed and his name is out there, these actions will appeal to some and he increases his viewers.

Like I said he is an entertainer first, which means money is the bottom line... the more he gets out there the more folks that hate him will tune in to get offended. (think Rush Limbaugh) that's why he does these sort of things, in his business any press is good press.

He has taken shots at the Turks before, they should have been ready for this... its not the first time he has done something like this wont be the last.

Folks should just laugh and move on, and he would fall into obscurity pretty quickly.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I shouldn't be shocked by Jones pulling a stunt like that nor by the gullibility of the Right but I am by both. Anything and everything negatively stated/portrayed about the Left, Liberals or Democrats must be true.

SMFH
edit on 7/22/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

This is Conservative News in America. Sad isn't it?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
That really reminded me of those daft confrontations they do for the WWF in the lead up to some big show.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: SprocketUK

This is Conservative News in America. Sad isn't it?

The left is just as sad...
Take the top viewed TYT video compared to the top viewed InfoWars video and you judge who actually reports the news.
Infowars:

TYT:

And this.

Not sure I would consider that legitimate reporting...
You don't see many news agencies having to make retraction statements because they were either overemotional or intentionally misleading people. You decide.

Here is what Cenk is apologizing about.
Will link the video because Bearing has a tendency to trigger people with his language.
Youtube
He literally had the transcript saying what Sarah said and he still claimed she said "people" rather than "peaceful".
Some may not see the problem with this. But you have to wonder how many times has the young turks "misread/misheard" something they went on a rant about?

Alex Jones isn't a whole lot better walking onto a live set like that. In his defense he said he was invited. InfoWars does report a fair amount of garbage. But I haven't personally seen any signs of them misleading people with a false narrative like the young turks do often. Starting to think this was a big ploy to generate views for both channels...

Note:
Apologies I don't have much time to monitor my thread(or posts for that matter) and I appreciate everyone staying civil for the most part.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The Young Turds...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The Turks are not journalists. They are YouTube Bloggers with a twitter following. Walter Kronkite was a journalist. AJ was funny calling them out.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FriedBabelBroccoli

Rescinding The Statements In My Daily Pennsylvanian Article - TYT Network

Today, I rescind the statements I made in my Daily Pennsylvanian article from 1991 entitled, “Historical Fact of Falsehood? When I wrote that piece, I was a 21 year-old kid, who had a lot of opinions that I have since changed. Back then I had many political positions that were not well researched. For example, back in those days I held a pro-war rally for the Persian Gulf War. Anyone who knows me now knows that I am a very different ...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
The Turks are not journalists. They are YouTube Bloggers with a twitter following. Walter Kronkite was a journalist. AJ was funny calling them out.

Ana Kasparian

tytnetwork.com...

She’s a professor of journalism at California State University of Northridge

Walter Cronkite

He dropped out of college in his junior year, in the fall term of 1935,[10] after starting a series of newspaper reporting jobs covering news and sports.[12] He entered broadcasting as a radio announcer for WKY in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. In 1936, he met his future wife, Mary Elizabeth Maxwell (known by her nickname "Betsy"), while working as the sports announcer for KCMO (AM) in Kansas City, Missouri.[7][12]

edit on 22-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Don't forget, Alex was also promoting a t shirt he sells. He's literally a salesmen, that's probably where he gets at least half of his shows income.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join