It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Turks Vs Alex Jones and Roger Stone at the RNC.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Funny enough, when I began my journey into the rabbit hole of course I found Alex Jones and started listening to his show on and off for a few years. I even have threads based on his videos, current events, etc. But, as time went on I began to realize he wasn't reporting anything of substance. To put it simply, it's fear he sells, just like the rest of the MSM. But he needs an angle and his is conspiracy. What really drove me away was his childish on air antics and talking about how much ass he kicked as a kid and could still kick someones ass today.

Coincidentally enough, a poster here actually went to high school with Jones, posted their yearbook as proof, and confirmed Jones was a fighter in school. So I don't have any doubt he can kick some ass but when he crashed TYT's live broadcast and Cenk stood up and got in his face I couldn't help but laugh at Jones. Jones wants to be intimidating but he didn't scare Cenk.

So at the end of the day, Jones was the jackass who was completely wrong 100%.
edit on 21-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm no Jones fan. I admit, I watched and listened to some of his stuff back in the day, but you quickly realize that he is mostly full of crap. That being said, Alex doesn't talk about lizard people. That's David Icke's thing. I distinctly recall Alex saying it was things like shape-shifting lizards that were there to ruin the truth movement. So, not really too on point.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The fact you think Alex is awesome for doing this is actually very sad. Unless you love real life arrogant jackasses, and the lovable kind like Steve O, then I guess I get why you think he's awesome.

I would be so embarrassed if I called this man my friend, son, brother, Uncle, etc.

And since when is Alex Jones awesome on ATS?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Definitely not a set up. I don't know if you know much about Jones but this is what he does. Check out his channel for all of his ambushes and more.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: notquiteright

Not true. Jones has often waxed poetically about the "reptillian brain" that his Bilderberg boogeymen possess. I've heard him rant about this.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

What are you talking about? You're clearly lying because you did in fact say it was a college campus full of liberals and something about safe spaces.

Jesus. You do realize we all can read, right?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Actually I never made that claim your making an assumption and then saying that your assumption is what I was saying based on your observation of what I may have been asserting.

So it's wasn't you who said the following??

He knew exactly what he was talking about it and it was a college campus filled with libtards chanting for safe spaces.

Changing the word "Liberals" to "Libtards" doesn't change what you're saying. It makes you sound like an immature child with a heavy bias, but it doesn't change what is actually being said.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It doesn't say much about character if people are supporting Jones for this. But I guess the bully mentality is strong with the Republicans these days.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I like AJ even more now, knowing that you hate him. When he punks someone, you're also getting punked by AJ?

Gotta love that!

That's good to know. I'm glad that your personal dislike of me is so strong it blinds you from the truth of what is really happening around you. I never realized I personally effected you or anyone else to that degree. Thank you for letting me know that.

You mean nothing to me. Nor do you or your opinions effect me in any way.

I also don't hate Alex. I just think he's a hack excuse for a journalist with zero credibility that's all.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
LMAO Young Turks having a little temper tantrum. Good, cant stand them. Terrible show. That little harpy they have on is such a useless runt. Ugh, I don't want to like Alex Jones.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Here, here!

The TYT are a liberal, progressive, news & politics channel on YouTube. Of all the news and politics channels on YT they have the most subscribers beating out all of the MSM and most definitely Jones. Yes, even Jones is considered a news/politics channel.

But, even though they swing Left politically they most definitely don't blindly defend Democrats, namely Clinton. In fact, they don't support her at all or the establishment and big donors who buy and control our gov't. In fact, they have a young but successful movement to try and remove money from politics.

And they most definitely do not like Alex Jones, although Cenk has done one interview on Jones show in the past. If you're a conservative then you may automatically hate them because Liberal/Progressive but to that I say check out this video.

Oh, and Jones got his press pass because he and Trump have a relationship. Trump was on his show during the primaries.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
LMAO Young Turks having a little temper tantrum. Good, cant stand them. Terrible show. That little harpy they have on is such a useless runt. Ugh, I don't want to like Alex Jones.

So you openly approve of Jones' Bully tactics and attempt to falsify what really happened because of your personal feelings of who the victim of that bullying and lying was toward???

That doesn't exactly show your character or judgement to be very credible or trustworthy though. Do you realize that??? Why would you choose to be proud of that???

BTW, who's the harpy???

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The Young Turks are freaking communists and sympathize with terrorists. Cenk Ogre is an Armenian Genocide denier.

Love that you admit to having swallowed all the bull from Jones and now think you're a good judge of YouTube personalities.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Don't be salty that your little liberals are violent and angry.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Don't avoid my question.

Do you think I care if they got angry??? It seemed perfectly justified to me and I'm glad they got angry and stood up for themselves.

But I asked you why you would openly choose to side with Jones when he's clearly in the wrong. Why are you avoiding answering that question???

I'm fully capable of owning up to the things I say and why. So should you be. So why avoid my question about why you're proud to sell out your own credibility and character like that???
edit on 21-7-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

He had Icke on his show many times, probably still does but I no longer listen, and just about every time he had him on he would warn his listeners that Icke believes something out of this world is controlling us and he's [Jones] been to the Bohemian Grove so according to Jones something is up. Basically Jones agrees with Icke but won't come out and say it. But Icke never once talked about lizard people. He always kept it on the level.

That all said, I must say I do salute Jones for crashing the Bohemian Grove.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I never said Jones was in the right. I said it was fun to watch TYT have a meltdown. It was.

It's fun to watch the morally superior liberals have a little bitch fit and get violent. Take away the tendies and they start dropping f bombs and spitting on people.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

So much hyperbole and lies, but what more should I expect from the Mud Pit, or do you lie this blatantly all the time?

I'll address only one point from your post, they do not support or apologize for terrorism. You know who else said that? Jones did and that's why Cenk got in his face.

Clearly you don't watch their videos so I must assume you get all your info about them from conservative ATS'ers, blogs, and online outlets. Or Jones. Maybe you do like him?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That all said, I must say I do salute Jones for crashing the Bohemian Grove.

But not TYT.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

TYT crashed the Grove?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join