It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Turks Vs Alex Jones and Roger Stone at the RNC.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is insanity!
Now we have news organizations at each others throats.

Admittedly not a big fan of TYT I feel they only report on what fits a particular narrative and only doing commentary and opinion pieces. Years ago I respected them... The vile stuff that fell out of Ana's mouth was absolutely astounding. I can't wait to see where this goes.

I'm also skeptical of Alex Jones but do feel I have actually been given the news from Infowars on occasion rather than talking points.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Alex is awesome and he's constantly on point and has broken and covered stories in ways no one else does it.

Watch Cenk debate Da Souza he gets CRUSHED, he's a man child.
edit on 7/21/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This was so funny.

2 fat, useless turds, and a guy I've never heard of trying to get tough with each other.

Fantastic entertainment!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I would give a years worth of my earnings to be able to smack the taste out of Alex Jones's mouth. He's a hack. Infowars is the most retail laden conspiracy site I've ever seen....He'll sell you anything and tells you nothing.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What was the argument over, who presents the best bull#?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Here's the full video.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Typical Alex Jones Ambush BS.

It was a Young Turks show that Jones ambushed.

Then at the end Jones claims that they wanted to interview him, which is a blatant lie.

Jones is a Hack POS.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Alex is awesome and he's constantly on point and has broken and covered stories in ways no one else does it.

I saw that debate with Cenk and Da Souza and Da Souza didn't crush anything but his own credibility. Even the crowd was laughing at him.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I think it was a setup they both knew about it beforehand.

(post by onequestion removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here is Cenk explaining what happened. Which for those who watched the full video can see is exactly what happened.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

This argument is useless without piss.

Ironic when the National Convention that was predicted to involve wide scale protests and incidents actually only produced flexing and posturing childishness between the various dissatisfied groups while the actual convention went off without a hitch.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Your Sophomore is showing. What has Alex revealed to you beside his rhetoric?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

LOL

Nice spin man. First you claim how well he does then after I point out how bad he did you claim it's because it's a college campus of liberals.

You sound like the rest of the hacks out there who lie about something then make excuses after you're called on it.

Bad form 10 yard penalty, loss of down.
edit on Thu Jul 21 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
That was great! Finally Alex does something worthwhile. I can't stand The Young Turks. Cenk looked like he wanted to cry at the end. All the while Alex acts like some clueless bafoon. Made my day.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

you claim it's because it's a college campus of liberals.

Actually I never made that claim your making an assumption and then saying that your assumption is what I was saying based on your observation of what I may have been asserting.

Actually... I watched to and listened to the information present in the debate and Cenk provided NO DATA, only personal attacks directed at discrediting Dinesh and not attacking any of his information.

Anyone who watches it with an open mind will draw the same conclusions I have.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wow, Cenk triggered as #.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I dislike The Young Turks and Cenk, but what Alex did here was totally childish. Cenk was within his rights as far as I am concerned to get upset and get in Jones' face, although it didn't look good.

Just because failing comedians on the left like Stephen Colbert hijack mics and other peoples shows doesn't mean it is acceptable for the other side to do so.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Typical Alex Jones Ambush BS.

It was a Young Turks show that Jones ambushed.

Then at the end Jones claims that they wanted to interview him, which is a blatant lie.

Jones is a Hack POS.

I like AJ even more now, knowing that you hate him. When he punks someone, you're also getting punked by AJ?

Gotta love that!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Cenk mocking Jones on "lizard men" was on point.

I also appreciated how Jones handing a mic to Cenk constituted Jones being "assaulted," building security is "the cops," and the old white haired fart (is that the Calben soap guy?) who cut and ran as soon as things got hot suggests he and Alex go "kick their asses" from the safety of a booth clear across the building. Look, I don't know the Young Turks at all, but I do know anything that comes out of Alex Jones' mouth is most likely bullcrap. I also know that the man is either a full blown caricature of himself at this point or is clearly on some government paycheck list for his years of service discrediting anyone who follows alternative news by making them look like absolute loons in the eyes of the general public.

My only question, how in the hell did a blowhard with a podcast get a media pass to the RNC? Has journalism slipped that far?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join