It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Establishes a Safe Zone for Triggered Snowflake Audience - IT BEGINS....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
I needed a good laugh. SJW and snowflakes have got the biggest group of worthless individuals to come along in decades.

I can't stop laughing.

Their parents and grandparents should slap and sterilize them.

Another problem is you can't talk sense to them, they just come off with a load of unproven foundationless tripe. But that's OK, my mama always told me to play fair, don't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed SJW. Lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Society evolves, eh?

I guess you're not an adherent to the Social cycle theory then.

Yet to be impressed by the (hair-brained) theory of social evolutionism.

We are in the age of decadence, problems are superfluous, and collapse is inevitable.

Safe spaces would be a tell tale sign.
edit on 21-7-2016 by GodEmperor because: edit

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Given that there are princesses on both sides of the political and social aisles who like to emphasize their compassion through violence and aggression, someone having a conniption over a badge that intimates naughty things is the same as someone having a conniption over differing skin colour, religious beliefs and sexual preferences.

The individuals having meltdowns upon one of their senses detecting a different opinion are the ones that have the issues, not the individual(s) or inanimate objects they are focusing on.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Keep telling yourself that as society move on. Pretty sure that was kinda what the Romans thought 2000 ago. The #1 empire of all time. How did that work out?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't see anyone having a "meltdown" about these buttons, all I see is a news anchor talking about them.

Of course MSNBC (propaganda outlet) is trying to push the SJW narrative, it's what keeps them in business. In fact, it seems to keep both sides in business.

Two sides of the same coin.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Dio - Overlove (lyrics)

"Mamma never left her baby all alone
Baby never knew when she was grown
Now mamma's gone
And come the dawn
You got another victim of...Overlove"

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Great, another Safe zone/snowflake/SJW thread. Was one not enough? What is the point of this topic? Simply to bash others that do not do as you do? Pathetic.
your attempt to defend them would actually offend them, that insanity is the point of this topic.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So SJW's shouldn't have the right to "Freedom of Speech"? That's the point I'm getting in this thread.

Guess you should vote Republican if you like taking people's rights away.
edit on 22-7-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

How angry will the GOP be if people are selling buttons at the DNC that says' Trumps has a small penis'? Or 'Trump's been divorced 3 times'? Of 'Trump Raped His Wife!"? Or 'Trump Wants To Sleep With His Daughter'?

What do you think? Would the GOPers think that's over the line? Probably.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: NthOther

So this isn't a safe space for people who have their feelings hurt over a one minute news segment? Could have fooled me.

The butthurt is thick in here and no one has to mock people in their faces where real repercussions are a possibility. That's the definition of a snowflake being in a safe space.

I have no dog in this fight, but I do think you're point is ridiculous and an absolute stretch. They aren't calling for a safe space, no one is saying their feelings are hurt or that they can't hear opposing veiws because they feel "triggered" or "threatened". They are just pointing out something they think is ridiculous. Like what I am doing now, about your ridiculous arguement. Am i offended? No. I'm sure you will try to twist my words however, have fun.
edit on 22-7-2016 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Mein Kampf? She really said that?

Has anyone challenged her to validate her comparison? I mean, that'd be interesting to see. Not that Behar is qualified for much more than a door stop....but still interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join