It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manscapeing...do you or don't you...do women like a clean man...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Your a good person and I think your smart and funny. I love who you are!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Your always honest and a great person!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chromium51
a reply to: Quantum12

Yeah didn't fall into that put many millennials do and accrue college loans that cost more than a mortgage.. When I first quit school my dad said I was an idiot. And now I play with nuclear reactors so hey I guess I'm doing alright

If I get you a spider, can you do something for me?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

lol for me too!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Fine, but I get to be emo-spiderman

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I used to go to a barber. I now prefer the Vietnamese chick that does a better job and can't have a conversation with me. She also vacuums my head, which is pretty sweet.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

That does feel nice. Reminds me of the "Suck-Cut" from Waynes World.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

oh now you cant make a waynes world reference and NOT add a clip of it!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Man I completely forgot about that!

First time she came after me with that thing I was sort of zoning out and it scared the crap out of me.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I'm dirty, unshaven and generally unwashed. Women still like me. 😀

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Its a waste of good bacon eating, beer drinking. gun shooting time that could be used getting a lady when you spend hours primping and pruning for no real added value.

Same for the ladies, a bit of fluff down below is good, saves on buying dental floss

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I strongly suspect that this topic is outside the remit of the "average" person of English persuasion. We just don't have much call to put it all out on display so often. What with us only having the odd day or two a year when being beach-ready would ever cross our minds. The exception being the spray-Tango brigade who seem to have adapted incredible cold tolerance come Friday and Saturday night and display great swathes of orange flesh year round.

I suppose if it matters to you, it matters to you and you would therefore seek to put it on display. So there's that.

OP I think I am largely indifferent, one way or another, I would consider it their decision. However it has been my experience, the more time a person spends thinking of and tending to, their facade, the more decorative they become. Nice to look at, but you really don't want to have to have a conversation with a vase.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Thank you and I understand. For me i live next to the ocean, I have surfer friends who all shave their chest and arms legs too. I ask them why do you shave bald. I get a surfer reply. It rad man and totally cool. Lol

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I was going to answer that I prefer a man "au naturel", because that is how I prefer my husband. He prefers to take all his hair off everywhere.
I would prefer leaving things natural for myself too, but he wants me smooth as a seal (or a five year old girl, a more troubling comparison...).

But when I was younger I started dating a guy once, and we went to the beach together. When I saw how thick and curly his hair was all over his back, I was really turned off. I stopped seeing him. Never found out if it was like that in all the parts.

edit on 22-7-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I like for men to have hair in all the appropriate places. A little trim here and there is fine.

But the men with hair on their backs, and all over, is something I know I personally would not want to see everyday.
I certainly would not want to clean the bathroom sink and shower after them.

I like chest hair.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I understand your position.

Personally speaking, I spend as little time in a shirt as possible when outside of working hours, from April to October. I run hot, so I tend to get very warm when the sun is out, when the humidity is too high for me. If the thermometer reads over 15 degrees centigrade, then the chances are that my shirt is off.

I simply do not care about people's opinion of my appearance, as long as I am physically comfortable. Put another way, a beach ready body has factor fifty sunscreen on it, and it doesn't matter what shape it is either. Like I said, practical, not preening!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Whoever said real men have hair, was wrong.

Exhibit A

edit on 7/22/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

And how much hair do you suppose he removed? I would guess that he spent no time what so ever waxing his chest. I doubt he grew hair there at all, leave alone enough to bother removing.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Epic visualization...

hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Is that not the point she was making? That he doesnt have any bodyhair but is one of the toughest guys ever? The point was not that he removed his bodyhair.

Anyways, Bruce is ripped like me. Looking good Bruce!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join