It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manscapeing...do you or don't you...do women like a clean man...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Thank you kindly!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't really have hair anywhere except my beard, I can grow that to epic proportions but the rest the top of my head included was just like nooooope nothing here and I'm only 25 sometimes I get embarrassed that I'm balding but then I remember my beard and its all alright

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Chromium51
Some chicks dig bald men. Mostly they like you for you. You don't have to worry about a trim. Saves time!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Ooooh hh...I think it's SO nice to snuggle up to a warm furry chest, especially on a cold winter night. I'm not talking about enough to carpet the den with, just a wonderfully soft, pleasant, downy...ummmm, eh, what the heck was I saying, um mmm....zzzzzz zz zzz...yeah...uh huh... oh geez...oo oooie. Oops! Sorry, got a little off track. ANYWAY, yeah, what I said up there👆

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

I am sending you a date!

*i cuddle too!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yeah the older ladies seem to like it, which I don't mind, I mean hey if they don't like me for me that's not my problem, it's not my fault I was blessed with a longer beard than head hair.

But it did take about 3 years for me to become ok with it

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 this belongs in cryptology or what it is called poor guy, theres love for him too.wait I think this is photo of my ex..?
He might have body lice.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Lol I am sending him to lice r us. The remove the lice and keep your hair!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

How old are the ladies. Are they robbing the cradle? Lol

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Good gravy no lol!
Im not that hairy.
No hate, but no, I couldn't do or be that.
Wowzers Gadget.
I'm more of "light" Tom Selleck ala Magnum P.I.
Though the "mane" is not as thick, dark, or trained.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

They may be robbing the cradle a little bit haha but women in their 40's seem to find me irresistible haha it's all in good fun though

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: TrueBrit

Lol I get you and understand. Your a natural good looking person with a good brain too!

Judging by the bold section above, I would say that you have not understood at all! I am more than aware of the fact that I am not, in fact, a good looking person. However, I simply do not CARE that I am not. Natural I may be, but I have no good looking strings on my bow!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Women in the 40's are fun!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well you smart!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Women in the 40's are fun!

Agreed, and for them the fact that I'm 25 with my own house on 3 acres is only a plus

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

lol I love you ol' skoolers, you always tell it how it is and there ain't no other way to tell it.

I agree though, propaganda is attacking males to be all metro. I was young. Although I do still enjoy my hairless stomach, especially when I am at the beach, in some ways I believe I did it due to clever marketing, or at the very least it encouraged me to make a decision I only realized was available due to commercials.

I know when marketing is working. It appealed to my vanity and I paid for the service. At least I can be honest about it I guess.

Im hoping to have at least as many grandchildren as you, I got five kids as it is.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Nice I like that your 25 and going for prime time.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yeah didn't fall into that put many millennials do and accrue college loans that cost more than a mortgage.. When I first quit school my dad said I was an idiot. And now I play with nuclear reactors so hey I guess I'm doing alright

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12surprised you find me funny... not many do.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Real men have hair.

Real men use a barber, not a hair stylist or salon

The closest to "manscaping" i do is trimming my nose hairs. If I don't, when I sneeze it looks like im blowing a party favor.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join