It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manscapeing...do you or don't you...do women like a clean man...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Depends on the man and the type of hair he has. For example, I find body hair really hot on black men but not so much on red haired guys. Or lets take Robin Williams, he had some sex appeal even though he was SUPER hairy yet, if you put his body hair on another man, it would be difficult to look beyond it.

The only real "preference" I have (for men or women) is the "downstairs" stuff. It's nice to have a clear work space, you know?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I am great peppycat I am sorry that man was mean to you. Your such a good person.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Lol, your funny. A clean work space is always a bonus!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: Abysha

Lol, your funny. A clean work space is always a bonus!

It is, but the problem is that it is often considered, well, I want to be mindful of T&C, so I'm trying to be careful here, considered being attracted to younger women than one ought to be. I get it. I really do, but I think it's an over-reaction and not really the case. But still, this whole topic is about preference and emotion, so logic doesn't really enter into it.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Make that stop.

Okay, I fully advocate shaving ur shoulders.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm not a hairy guy at all. Little bit of a happy trail but my chest is bare. But I do keep my nether regions trimmed pretty close.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12no I insulted his mom..I went way to far..he was a momma boy and in'm a momma girl..yes he tried to insult my knowledge of food..but he is stupid.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Lol, ok some people might need a trim.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It's ok to like younger women. Sometimes you get along better. I mean not like a 16 year old but I don't think age matters unless you like 90 going after a 18 year old.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: schuyler

I have seven grandchildren. I have no need to "date."

Phrasing...

If you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: peppycat

I understand your point 100%. What if this guy had a date with you peppy. He said hey babe we are going to the beach. So you go to the beach and this ape comes out of know where. He's like he peppy can you comb my back hair.

Run! Lol

Ugg! No just No! I'd just buy a rug if i wanted to sleep next to one.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Lol your too funny.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I grow a multi colored beard with natural white highlights during the cold months. I let the chest go full tornado, (as in its growth pattern)until it gets warm again. Then, away goes the blonde hair on top, the "Reed Richards" sideburns, the brindle beard, and the wild fuzz on front, all the way to the fun zone.
That's if I'm single. When I'm dating a woman, I let it be her preference (if she has one), within reason. I'm flexible like that lol.
Another funny topic, nice.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Ugg! No just No! I'd just buy a rug if i wanted to sleep next to one.

Oh come on. That's nothing a night with some NyQuil and waxing strips couldn't solve. Just play innocent the next day and pretend he never had it to begin with.
edit on 21-7-2016 by Abysha because: formatinz

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

My second wife's mom is the same age as my first wife.

Found that out at our first Thanksgiving together. Yes we did.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No. I barely shave the hair on my face, and even then only my checks, neck, and the underside of my chin.

I am a practical man, and preening beyond the point of maintenance of health is frankly foolish in my estimation. It wastes an awful lot of time that one could be doing something an awful lot more fun, not to mention a damn sight more productive.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Your not this guy are you? Lol kidding!

edit on 7 21 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Wow that is cool. So the other day I was doing some work out on the beach and I met a really cool girl. We talked and I knew she was young. We got along. She asked me to meet her later tonight for a drink. I said I am 44. She said you look and act young like a 30 year old lol. I said ok let's meet up. She is 26.

Life is crazy. My new girlfriend wrote me a note the other day saying she is going back with her ex and I meet a 26 year old.

So I trimmed up today lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Lol I get you and understand. Your a natural good looking person with a good brain too!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Good on ya!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join