It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Any Professionals in fields like Astronomy / Medical experiencing the changes ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I always thought we were in one of the spiral arms in the outer reaches of the galaxy, but could easily dismiss this as a recalculation of our position in the galaxy.

In regards to the pulse, it seems to be in the same position as always for me, but that position is in the centre of my wrist about an inch and a half down from the join of my hand. I remember someone mentioning that it can't be in the centre, but I don't understand why not, especially seeing as how it is in the centre.

I've only started really taking notice of the moon in the last few years and in the time the dark side shaped like a "C" always faces North. It's possible it is on more of a tilt now, but I can't confirm as never really focused to that level of detail, just that it faces North.

The North pole was always in the middle of the Arctic Sea but generally this was frozen over year round so I guess it's possible people could walk there. Perhaps it melts over Summer, doesn't seem to unusual.

Apart from many entertainment related instances which can probably be written off as false memories/bad intel, the only other thing I mention is a Seinfeld episode with George's Dad. Two actors played George's dad in the series. The main one is Jerry Stiller, but there was another guy earlier that played him before Jerry Stiller. In the Handicap spot episode, which I've seen many times, the other actor always played George's dad. Yesterday I noticed that they had reshot all of the scenes again with Jerry Stiller and apparently this was done back in 1995.

One last thing. I imagine with all these Mandela events, there is no reason that anyone else should remember the same things as you in the past. Isn't it quite plausible that you (or me, or anyone else for that matter) changed timelines and therefore you would be the only one to remember things from the old timeline as well as the new. If the Earth moved into a different timeline as a whole, then there'd be reason to believe that everyone has memories of the old timeline.

Interesting thread nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: -mytym-

thanks for your sharing, so your pulse is located like so ?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Its not to know what technique is used to achieve it but to find more people like me who woke up in a different universe.

So, when you see the Milky way it has an arch like a rainbow?
I don't know what universe you woke up in but it isn't this one.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I posted pictures..this is a clear example

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yes. A clear example of a composited photograph. I asked if you have seen the Milky Way looking like the arch of a rainbow, with your own eyes, not what composited images you've seen.

In this panoramic photograph, the Large and Small Magellanic Clouds — satellite galaxies of our own — glow brightly on the left, while the VLT’s Unit Telescope 1 stands vigil on the right.

www.eso.org...
edit on 7/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: -mytym-
In regards to the pulse, it seems to be in the same position as always for me, but that position is in the centre of my wrist about an inch and a half down from the join of my hand. I remember someone mentioning that it can't be in the centre, but I don't understand why not, especially seeing as how it is in the centre.

As I've said before, you feel the pulse on an artery that's close to the surface of the skin, the radial one is the best one for that which is the artery by your thumb. On the other side you also have the ulnar artery, that is also palpable but not as clear as the radial. This diagram shows clearly why you should not have a pulse in the middle of your wrist. If you do go see your doctor please as you may have a deformity or something wrong (a cardiac problem).

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok, believe it or not, I have performed well over 1000 autopsies, around 1500. My background was in forensics and then later in sleep medicine.

The heart has always been in the center of the chest. Because of It's shape, it kinda leans towards the left.

I have only seen one heart that leaned to the right. But all of his organs were reversed. He was born that way.

I will say this. There are a few things that I remember totally different than what it is today.

The Bernstein Bears

Dolly in Moonraker had braces on her teeth

And one I rarely hear anyone else mention is that the Russians landed on the moon in 1975-1976.
edit on 26-7-2016 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
@Phage - without using beloved google, go back with you thought before 2012, do you remember any 'WE ARE HERE' illustrations showing our solar system very further away from the galaxy centre ? or all the pictures you saw in your life were always so close to the black hole?

WE ARE HERE - I mean a picture showing the milky way galaxy and pin pointing the location of our sun.
edit on 26-7-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
What, in particular is so important about 2012?

or all the pictures you saw in your life were always so close to the black hole?

When Shapley first made his estimate, he was off by quite a bit. We've learned some things since 1918. By the 1940s the distance was quite well established at about 9,000 parsecs. It's since been refined to 8,000.

WE ARE HERE - I mean a picture showing the milky way galaxy and pin pointing the location of our sun.
Yes, I remember seeing them. I never figured them to be perfectly accurate (Since they are, after all, art work. There are no photographs of the spiral of the Milky Way). More as a conceptual aid to show how large the Galaxy is. When I was a kid I had a poster of the Solar System on my wall. It wasn't at all accurate visually but it did stimulate my imagination.
retrorockets.files.wordpress.com...

Instead of looking at t-shirts and photoshopped panoramas, maybe you should check into the science. We are still learning things about our "island universe." It's big. Really, really big.

edit on 7/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
@Phage - without using beloved google, go back with you thought before 2012, do you remember any 'WE ARE HERE' illustrations showing our solar system very further away from the galaxy centre ? or all the pictures you saw in your life were always so close to the black hole?

Don't know what you mean. This is what the Hitchhikers guide has to say from 1981 " Earth, also known as Sol 3, was a giant supercomputer designed to find the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything. Designed by Deep Thought and built by the Magratheans, it was commonly mistaken for a planet, especially by the ape descendants who lived on it. It was situated far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral Arm of the Galaxy."

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Just for the record, You didn't manage not using google

"Yes, I remember seeing them" - Can you try to finding them now? you are master of googling and pasting links. They are gone. They were never there.

I am so sorry if I find it hard to express myself in English because my primary language is totally different.

What happened is that like you I remember them. I remember all the illustrations about our location in the milky way to be similar to this :

Then suddenly illustrations showing us we are closer to the black hole start appearing. What we didn't notice , is that in the reality we are now in, They NEVER said we were that far from the centre. In this reality they always said we are so close to the black hole. It's not a re calculation.

edit on 27-7-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hate Mandela effect. How would something different in a parallel universe bleed into this reality? Why would it sort of change something and only sort of change memories? If Mandela didn't die in prison in this reality, anything different in this reality is a false memory. If perception is reality, I perceive the Mandela effect is the result of a bad memory. Get over it!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

sir, i said already, i know were my pulse was located, in the centre, little bit down.

like this >

I can feel my pulse where that circle is if I make a fist so....

Also, we are (according to The Galaxy Song) "30,000 light years from galactic central point" and "in an outer spiral arm" and as far as I know always have been.

Edit: if you had indeed moved to another version of reality where the solar system is thousands of light years away from where you know it to be then every single star and constellation in the night sky would be different, not just rotated or scaled but absolutely and completely different with totally different stars.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

" absolutely and completely different with totally different stars."

First thanks for your comments.

I have to answer you to this, because I thought the same before SHTF.

The stars that we see like pleiades orion etc are located in the same spiral arm, our neighborhood ... and yes we moved together. This is why now they are dramatically closer. Closer to the centre the spiral arms becomes thinner, makes sense ?

Please have a look at Page 2 , i'm describing this anomaly.

-----

Regarding the pulse. Im astonished how you have it there..if when i make fist, hold tough etc i have no pulse there, and no one of this new reality does. Im thinking you are wrong with this.
edit on 29-7-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just a heads up to you guys, the new big operation in the show Mr Robot s called "operation berenSTAIN" SEASON 2 episode 4

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Regarding the pulse. Im astonished how you have it there..if when i make fist, hold tough etc i have no pulse there, and no one of this new reality does. Im thinking you are wrong with this.

Forgive me for shooting it in portrait mode, but here is a some footage I just shot where you can make out the pulse on my wrist in the contested position. I know it's not the best clip in the world but you try doing this lol (you'll want full screen to make it out better).

edit on 29-7-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

This is interesting, how come you still have the pulse there?

So you can feel the pulse top and bottom? because as you may know the pulse in this reality is located on top :

I used to have the pulse at the same location as yours , but I can only get the pulse at the top now which freaks the hell out of me.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Yeah I can feel it in both places, maybe my artery there is quite wide or something

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Hello ! Did you by any chance find any evidence of illustrations positioning our solar system in the edge of the milky way?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Pretty much, a bit further down and I've always used my right arm as opposed to my left as pictured.

After looking back at the responses I've just tried taking my pulse again on my left arm this time and I can't feel it in the middle. On my left arm (which is not where I would normally check as mentioned) my pulse is on the outside of my wrist like others have said. On my right arm, I can feel it in the middle (where it has always been). I can also feel it on the outside of my right arm too. I guess one of my arteries is in the usual place and the other isn't?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join