It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadow of The Shadow of The Shadow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This thread is to discuss the Origin of UFO.

According to some forgotten books reality experience is a division of oneness, it is the shadow of God. But what if reality had its shadows too? How they would look like?

Sure we will be in logical order to propose that the laws of reality's shadows, would have to follow the cosmic laws of God, as being his grand-daughters. We can go forward then and depict the shadows that might project from our reality. As the laws propose the cognition of this worlds would depend upon its fater - our world. And we know that our world is passing through some so called "ages". Spaces of time where different emanations appear to influence us more than others. We had passed the age of Pisces. We are in the Aquarious. Thus the colours of the shadow we throw would depend on our own time-space emanation. Let's stop here and propose that this shadow we throw by laws of everlastingness has its own shadows. To whom we are grand-fathers. It is no wrong to say that the generation of this grand-children would behave as its parents and grand-parents. And here we go. If the grand parents are selfish - they would conjure kids to serve them. Lets call this kids our conscious thoughts. But as the kids grow up, and form their own shadows, our-grand children, they will want to vendicate themselves to the dominant parents who molested them and gave them no freedom. Thus our sub-conscious thouhts, our grand-children are actually a great enemy to us. We created them like this. But lets not stop here. Lets propose that all this words can be emanated in certain perceptable way too, not only in humanity's psychology, but worlds which can be accessed if approached properly. Lets propose that there exist a world who is based on the collective conscious of humanity. A shadow world, not so dense as ours, but still perceptabe. And lets propose that this world create his shadow, the world of his conscious, and our sub-conscious. This world now is striking back at the grandparents, devoted to destory and enslave them, as they did with his parents. This frankenstain is the Alien coming back at you, your own mirror, humanity, your own bane. And he will continue to bother you untill you change yourself. If you are passing through Aries, he will be looking like as Warlord, through Pisces as a demon, Through Aquarious as a extra-terrestial, through Capricorn(Anubis domain) as the host of hell itself. And you cannot do anything, but one, stop being selfish, stop the chain of self-vengence. Be free...

That something is at the core of all human beliefs, ranging from the ancient myths of Greece, India and China to the modern myths of the friendly Venusians. Whatever "it" is, it is often inimical to the human race , and the manifestations range from childish mischief to acts of horrifying destruction.

Our reality is based entirely upon what we can perceive with our
physical senses. If we can touch something and feel it, we say that it is
real and exists. If we can see it, smell it, hear it and taste it, then we know
ddinitely that it exists. But actually you may be sensing only a small
portion of the existing universe. At this very moment you are surrounded
hy a wall of electromagnetic waves from dozens of radio and television
t ransmitters . You cannot see or sense these waves, but you can transform
them into movements of air with a radio receiver. You have the instrumentation
necessary to perceive waves that exist beyond the limitations of
your sensual perceptions. There are other waves around you that you can't
detect.
There are thousands of microscopic life forms in a drop of water. You
can't see them, feel them or taste them because they are too small. A
teenaged boy with a cheap microscope can peer into that drop of water
and invade the privacy of those microbes. But the microbes don't know
he is there. They swim about in their liquid environment totally unaware
that their tiny world is actually an insignificant part of a much larger, and
very different, whole.
Our world may also be part of something bigger, something beyond
our senses and abilities to comprehend.
That bigger something is undoubtedly made of energies, too. But
energies of a different frequency, forming atoms radically different from
the atoms of our own world. These energies could coexist with us and
even share the same space without our becoming acutely aware of them.

Operation Trojan Horse I by John A. Keel
p. cm.
Originally published: UFO's. New York Putnam, 1970.
Includes index.
ISBN: 0-9626534-6-2

Hermetic astrologers believe that the Age of Aquarius commenced when the Sun entered Aquarius on January 19, 1881 at 8.56.42pm UT. This rectified chart was first presented by Elbert Benjamine in the 1921 issue of The Brotherhood of Light Annual and a detailed explanation of its background can be found in his book Astrological Lore of all Ages. Discussion of the chart data achieves nothing, but the measure of the chart’s worth is determined by its capacity to describe conditions as they exist on Earth and to predict current and future developments. Aquarius rules electricity and it can be noted that on September 4, 1882 – 20 months after Aquarius dawned – Thomas Edison flipped the switch to the first electrical power plant in history, lighting one square mile of lower Manhattan. Many consider this to be the day that started the electrical age and we would add that Aquarius has been electrifying the world ever since. And a little knowledge of astrology quickly reveals that humanity has moved out of the ‘I believe’ motivation of the emotional water sign Pisces into the ‘I know’ motivation of the intellectual air sign Aquarius.

Source

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

It may just be a coincidence but JPL cofounder Jack Parsons did strange occult ritual in the Nevada desert where a lot of strange things like area 51 and where the A bomb tests also were. I don't know exact locations but it seems to be a place of strange activity that preceded the UFO phenomenon and coincides with the discovery of ancient religious documents that happened in two other deserts around that time.

After WW2 things got weird and are getting weider with space exploration revealing strange formations on Mars and Saturn.

Cern seems to be somehow involved in interdimensional experiments with antimatter.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Dude...what's with the giant wall of text?? You're not going to get much traffic on your thread if you don't break that up into coherent paragraphs.

So you say this is a discussion regarding the origin of UFOs...yet neither your wall of text nor the other walls of text you piled on top of it mention anything about UFOs. Was there a purpose to reading all of that, aside from the eye strain and complete waste of time and energy?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Of whom, is vehicle UFO?
Of aliens of course. My wall of text is all about Aliens origin. How and Why - the most important things.
If somebody expects little green people and nut-bolt constructions, sorry I'm not into that.
I am not a trafficant, dear lady.

@ZoeEleutheria - Thank you for the interesting input.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZoeEleutheria

It may just be a coincidence but JPL cofounder Jack Parsons did strange occult ritual in the Nevada desert where a lot of strange things like area 51 and where the A bomb tests also were. I don't know exact locations but it seems to be a place of strange activity that preceded the UFO phenomenon and coincides with the discovery of ancient religious documents that happened in two other deserts around that time. After WW2 things got weird and are getting weider with space exploration revealing strange formations on Mars and Saturn.
Cern seems to be somehow involved in interdimensional experiments with antimatter.

Here is the real origin, for example ill start something: (think of the equivalent of this context 80 years ago )
believer1: -"JPL cofounder Jack Parsons did strange occult ritual in the Nevada desert where a lot of strange things like area 51 and where the A bomb tests also were."
believer2: so occult = secret stuff and ufo
believer1: sure
believer2: aha so Jacks occult used to summon UFO's
believer1:bingo

believer3: hi guys
believer1: hey
believer2: you heard that Jack parson's secret society, yea the guy who runs JPL, has meetings with inter dimensional beings at CERN, and its all about the creators and things like that.
believer3: yea, i heard that.

2 months later... aka 5 youtube videos later a seemingly random comment:
believer3: "... it makes perfect sense, and i know for a fact Jack Parson, the JPL creator, has had secret meetings with E.T.s at CERN! inter-dimensionally.
randomYoutubeusername: yea, its all detailed in 'x UFO researcher's" new upcoming DVD! and an online blog by a spurious researcher who put a Dr. before his name even though has no degrees.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Your style of writing is very like tikbalang , could you be the same person

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

nope

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I am possibly agreeing. Just one thing, if you research UFO & the military there are a few accounts which make the subconscious theory impossible. Research Vietnam for example. The patrol boats got shot with their own bullets and missiles. That's kind of impossible.
Soooo we strive for the most reasonable explanation, that's a good thing, but it doesn't fit.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: ZoeEleutheria

It may just be a coincidence but JPL cofounder Jack Parsons did strange occult ritual in the Nevada desert where a lot of strange things like area 51 and where the A bomb tests also were. I don't know exact locations but it seems to be a place of strange activity that preceded the UFO phenomenon and coincides with the discovery of ancient religious documents that happened in two other deserts around that time. After WW2 things got weird and are getting weider with space exploration revealing strange formations on Mars and Saturn.

Here is the real origin, for example ill start something: (think of the equivalent of this context 80 years ago )
believer1: -"JPL cofounder Jack Parsons did strange occult ritual in the Nevada desert where a lot of strange things like area 51 and where the A bomb tests also were."
believer2: so occult = secret stuff and ufo
believer1: sure
believer2: aha so Jacks occult used to summon UFO's
believer1:bingo

believer3: hi guys
believer1: hey
believer2: you heard that Jack parson's secret society, yea the guy who runs JPL, has meetings with inter dimensional beings at CERN, and its all about the creators and things like that.
believer3: yea, i heard that.

2 months later... aka 5 youtube videos later a seemingly random comment:
believer3: "... it makes perfect sense, and i know for a fact Jack Parson, the JPL creator, has had secret meetings with E.T.s at CERN! inter-dimensionally.
randomYoutubeusername: yea, its all detailed in 'x UFO researcher's" new upcoming DVD! and an online blog by a spurious researcher who put a Dr. before his name even though has no degrees.

Yeah I don't know what you are trying to say, I am just adding a theory to the discussion and if you don't like the theory that's fine.

But don't pretend to know the truth about something that is not knowable. Maybe Jack did cause something evil to incarnate and there is a connection to UFO phenomenon.

A bombs could also have something to do with it. And occult does mean secret so if UFO activity is real and the G knows about it that makes it a secret/occult knowledge.

Your message was barely coherent, do you know something I don't? Please...share it with us.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Extra-terrestrial UFO possibility would never be totally excluded. And governmental too. Especially governmental projects UFO is worthy discussing. Just in my opinion they are not the primary phenomenon needed discussion.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

interesting...

new topics

top topics

join