It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sausage Party (trailer)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My sister in law sent me the following video. I thought it was funny but didn't really have a place to share it so others can have a laugh too, so I decided to make a thread.

It's made by the same people who did Superbad. The movie stars Seth Rogan, James Franco, Jonah Hill, among others. It features talking food, bad language, and isn't for kids or safe for work.

An animated movie about one sausage's quest to discover the truth about his existence.

Link

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I;m pretty sure everyone would have seen this trailer by now. The movie looks fun, i plan to watch it.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran
I'll watch it, too. It looks funny at least.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Skid didn't we just discuss talking food!?! OMG, yall are bound and determined to kill my appetite. It does look kinda cool, even if it is strange to see talking food.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Some funny stuff there Bro!! LOL!!! I hadn't seen that one yet!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

originally posted by: Martin75
Skid didn't we just discuss talking food!?! OMG, yall are bound and determined to kill my appetite. It does look kinda cool, even if it is strange to see talking food.

Creepiest tv show that I've seen regarding talking food that killed my appetite was Tales from the Darkside Season 4 Episode 11 Love Hungry
edit on 21-7-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Tjoran
I'll watch it, too. It looks funny at least.

Po..tato po tato po tato!(sings meme)

I need to take the potato scene and edit in Sasha from attack on Titan.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt
I will not watch it or I will starve to death. LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The fact that they made it into cartoons shows they fully intend on making sure negligent parents take their kids to see this. Where is the line to boycott this filth? It should be a direct to video release and skip the big screen. I have always hated Seth for trying to spin adult and irresponsible behavior as something good subliminally by utilizing families and children in scenes. It is disgusting corruption of the youth.

This, The Neighbors, Knocked Up and so forth. I would prefer if he became a casualty of a mentally disturbed individual.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt
I think they should have watched the trailer before they showed it lol. Bad move.

I think it's funny because we were just talking about talking food yesterday. Sorry if it killed your appetite.

a reply to: SyxPak
It goes perfect with our conversation over your pic of digitized hotdogs we had yesterday.

a reply to: yuppa
If you do that, post it. It sounds funny.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I saw it on Nothing But Trailers! LMAO!!

Yeah, not a "kids" cartoon at all! I will definitely go see at the theater (and the only other one I really want to see is ST: Into Darkness).

In cubical h3ll, people are wondering what I am laughing at! Also wondering if I will share. Hehehe!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

This, The Neighbors, Knocked Up and so forth. I would prefer if he became a casualty of a mentally disturbed individual.

So they make a silly movie and you want someone to KILL HIM????? I think you need to take a step away from the keyboard today......

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Naw I don't think I will. This movie is embedded with depraved propaganda aimed at the children who WILL see it because he knows his target adult audience is already very irresponsible and thinks bringing the kids to watch this filth, or renting it to watch with them is spending quality family time together.

Crap like this is right in line with the filth of Family Guy, another show they need to remove from prim time viewing and push to the late hours. Family guy is the antitheses to family, and Seth Rogen is right in line with portraying depraved and irresponsible crap subliminally directed at children and families to corrupt their thoughts and tear apart families.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist
How about NOT picking a movie for family time.

When we have family time we do activities where we spend time together and interact. It is much more enjoyable than sitting in front of a screen like a zombie ignoring the people around you.

Maybe if you had actual interaction you wouldn't get so tore up over what others are watching and would enjoy your own family more.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I can imagine some poor misinformed parent taking their kids to it and not seeing that it's rated R.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Brilliant! I thought it was just another kids animated movie until the F bombs rolled in, will be sure to catch this, thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

you seem to think I am speaking out in protection of my own family. Thank you but we just returned from a wonderful road trip across eleven states in 3 weeks. I already make sure whatever ends up on a screen in front of my children's eyes is appropriate.

My concern is the millions of irresponsible parents, raising millions of irresponsible and ill mannered bratty kids, with the help of filth like this. I guarantee you many idiot parents will be seen in theater with their kids to watch this trash. It is kids watching this trash, as well as most of the programming on cartoon network that have bestowed upon this country the generation of entitled and ill mannered adults that currently commit acts of violence when people dont give them what they want or agree 100%.

How many other cartoons marketed to an adult only audience have been released nationally in cinema in the past ten years?? 20???? Do not be fooled, the pig Seth and his handlers want as many children as possible to watch this filth in order to keep corrupting the minds of children.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi!
(Waving)

Did a thread on it a couple of weeks ago....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech
I thought it was too at first lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join