It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell phone conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"Mobile phones were created to kill people. The goverment created them to lower the world population but they did not know they would be too succusseful so they have lowered the amount of microwaves that mobile phones recieve, thus lowering the deaths caused by the phones, this information was found in the top secret file 'Project SD-4 MOB'."

Does anyone know anything about this? I stumbled upon these statements and was hoping to find some more solid evidence before posting this, but so far have come up with very little so I was wondering if anyone else knows anything?

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
PA, where did you find this information???

If you have any links or documents, please post!! Sounds very interesting!

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think the mobile pjone is slowing killing whats left of my brain anyway so it doesnt matter

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've heard that the microwaves from the cell phone might give you cancer if you talk on it so much. But, I dont think there has been a case of it-yet.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
That's crazy talk, but that is what ATS is for, to seek answers to crazy questions. I think what is more disturbing is all mobiles in the U.S. have GPS. The rationale is so that when you dial 911 (the emergency number in America) you don't get a police station 100's of miles from you. The real reason is to track people.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Insane. The cell phones were first used by the more upward mobile types, you know, the ones that are more akin to them and not the lower dregs such as myself. That would indicate that this is not true.

It does help create traffic hazards, thereby culling some of the herd. Maybe that's how they intend on lowering the population.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i totally agree,
it's a program totally targeted to weed out a part of the population.
ever see a yuppie get creamed talking on a cell phones in thier car?

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I had a cell phone once, it broke, go bye bye. Now I don't have cell phone.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
well I just bought a brand new color screen cell phone a couple months ago and I have a slight bulge at my temple and bleed from my ear about 3 times/week...think they are connected?

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28
well I just bought a brand new color screen cell phone a couple months ago and I have a slight bulge at my temple and bleed from my ear about 3 times/week...think they are connected?

dude...seek medical attention pronto!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28

Same bleed from the ear only i am gonna die!

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Nah, your bleed from the ear is from listening to too much crappy heavy metal.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Nah, your bleed from the ear is from listening to too much crappy heavy metal.

WRONG! havnt listen to metal for a while, maybe my bleeding from the ear is to much for my brain to handlre when i read you posts Fred!

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Good point, however, shouldn't you be bleeding from the eyes? Do the HK or UK mobile phones incorporate GPS, too? Or is it just a US thing.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Just a U.S thing cos we have an option fromOrange or whatever company 1 is amember of.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I've been involved in the Telecommunications industry in various forms for many years.
To answer your questions about cell phone radiation... wherever you are ... you are swimming in a sea of RF radiation from every radio, television, police radio transmission, mobile phone call, pager (well you get the idea... ).If you could see radio frequency(RF) waves it would be like standing on the bottom of the ocean 50 miles deep and the water around you being RF. So a cell phone can not kill you any faster than everything else that is out there could.
As far as tracking via GPS. The tracking is really done via signal strength readings on land based towers and the tracking info is not shared between different cell, pcs, gsm, phone companys. All you have to do is turn your phone off not to be tracked... Thats the way it is now... Next week who knows???????

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Really? You are the expert, not me. I did think mobiles in the U.S. incorporated GPS for the reason(s) stated above. Yes, the obvious solution is to turn off the phone. Or find someone who can competantly remove the GPS. As far as radiation goes, I agree, it is bunk.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The reason for integrating GPS with cellular phones is simply to allow you to relate the information to emergency services or allow it to be sent directly to a GIS program overlaid with a street map to help police, fire, and EMS respond more quickly and and find you faster. This would allow them to send units in response to calls that are cut off, or if you are being attacked and just got connected whne the jerkoff threw your phone down and smashed it. It would also allow tracking of calls made in ransom demands (in case the guys an idiot).

I know the libs give cell phones a bad rap but I think thats just the old class envy playbook again. in reality, they have helped us get help quicker and do business more efficiently which greatly outways the bad things. As for radiation, I don't make it a habit to spend anymore than a few minutes at the time on one because that is an RF transmitter beside your head. Go hands free, you'll be fine. Don't want to be tracked by GPS, then don't buy a phone with it. Simple as that.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronDragon
PA, where did you find this information???

If you have any links or documents, please post!! Sounds very interesting!

Hey ID, I found that statement at a site who claims he has documents to prove it, but doesn't give them.
I couldn't find much more on this.

It's # 2 of his conspiracies, read the others while you're there, he lists 5 I think.

www.geocities.com...

"There are many conspiracies in the world and im gonna tell you about the biggest ones ever! All these theories are absolutely true and I have the documents to proove it! I am choosing to do a small 2 minute site so i dont get any publicity asthe conspiracies I have are very TOP SECRET."

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I've heard that the microwaves from the cell phone might give you cancer if you talk on it so much. But, I dont think there has been a case of it-yet.

I have PERSONALLY seen a case of a man who had to have his eye removed due to cancer resultant from excessive cell phone use (several hours per day). Curiously enough, the side of the removed eye (right) correlated with the ear that he preferred to use for all of his calls.

top topics

join