It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 year old black girl shot in the head

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Cut the crap.

That's what you keep seeing.

My argument has been that I am ready to help, but they also need to work to change things. You cannot live a prosperous and happy life if you disdain education, live a family life where you have no father in the house, run with gangs, get involved with drugs and/or alcohol in some way, and various other things that inner city people tend to.

It is just as much a problem as the corruption, the schools, and everything else that has been mentioned. It ALL needs to be fixed.

The externals can be fixed from without, but the personal behaviors can only be fixed by the person in question. Every time there is a lottery to provide spaces at a serious school in the inner city parents line up around the block. Why? Because there are far too many parents who aren't there in line. Their kids are ones who make it next to impossible for those kids who aren't lucky to get anywhere in their educations in the regular schools.

And they are the ones who need to be addressed by any proposal.
edit on 21-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

There are no statistics to back up the claim the police shoot more Blacks.

Using anecdotal evidence from media reporting is very unscientific.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: introvert

A black man with no connection to BLM, who just happened to kill the police officers at a BLM rally which are known for chanting for death to Cops. I can't even begin to understand how brainwashed you have to be to believe what you believe.

Coincidence I assure you he was just passing by and all.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: introvert

A black man with no connection to BLM, who just happened to kill the police officers at a BLM rally which are known for chanting for death to Cops. I can't even begin to understand how brainwashed you have to be to believe what you believe.

There is no belief required. There has not been anything released to indicate he was sympathetic or part of the BLM movement.

The only reason you make that correlation is because of the color of his skin.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"trigger was sensitive and 'it started going crazy"

Are you f u c k i n g kidding me?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join