It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted Abduction Of RAF Serviceman.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You seem to be making abundantly clear which side you're on.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Theres the rub. The media is 'treating' what was probably a robbery as an abduction to feed the Islamaphobe fear factory.

Unlikely to have been an attempted robbery as he was out jogging , joggers don't tent to carry valuables.
This looks much like an abduction attempt on a member of UK forces.

If he was jogging, he wasn't in uniform. If they wanted to abduct him they would have both attacked him or hit him in the head or bump him with the car... slap a hood over his head and bash him wth a Lead Sap.

'Obviously' they weren't prepared to abduct him. Everybody here is just projecting like the article title suggests. What is this the BBC? British Intelligence desk?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I'm not on the side of the rumor mill. They got one guys account, 'some guy grabbed at me'. He's in the military, he saw "islamic extremists". The media picks up on it and 'treats' it the same. Here on ATS, its now 'confirmed'.

intrptr out.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If they wanted to abduct him they would have both attacked him or hit him in the head or bump him with the car

Or grab him and bundle him into the car which it seems they tried to do.

'Obviously' they weren't prepared to abduct him.

Obviously they weren't expecting him to fight back.

Everybody here is just projecting like the article title suggests.

Why , because we see it differently to you ?

Perhaps they weren't prepared to die unlike the cowards who murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Why , because we see it differently to you ?

Thank goodness.

Whos 'we'?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

He is one of the people who get "rolled out" when ever the religion of love shows its love

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Rabidly contrarian perspectives seemingly tend to cluster thusly in this era.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: imod02

Rabidly contrarian perspectives seemingly tend to cluster thusly in this era.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hopefully they will be caught and that will be 2 more of the wrong ones put out of action and without much collateral damage.
Let the investigation be thorough and we may bag a few more. These chancers and their family and friends need to know it is
messy after the act for anyone associated.. A shame the guy didn't take both out as they did not seem very well prepared..

Intrptr.... Ha mixing again with your BS.. " RUSSIA Calling " to further pickle any pots..SHsh
edit on 21 7 2016 by skywatcher44 because: ....

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44
With British law it will be more along the lines of what I wrote " Yes we understand your religion and your culture, and we shall punish that bad bad man who ran away and infringed your human rights to kill him"

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
With British law it will be more along the lines of what I wrote " Yes we understand your religion and your culture, and we shall punish that bad bad man who ran away and infringed your human rights to kill him"

Nah they will be going after this pair fully armed and if any good evidence is added it will be throwing the book..

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
One can live in hope, live in hope

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
it sounds like the RAF dude was too much for those punks maybe they should stick to killing women and children like the cowards that they are.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ram raiding people by car/truck and attempted kidnapping of military have been common place in Israel for the past decade. Very common over there. Looks like both terror tactics are going to be seen all over the world. Fairly easy to have a go at both options.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
PLEASE tell me YOUR airforce teaches them to fight...OURS doesn't without a spacific job.
Would you believe the US ARMY NEVER taught me CQB or H2H of any kind nor sniper training because our training doctrine?
In their opinion RECON wouldn't need that.
edit on 21-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Not sure what his day job was, but if he's RAF regiment then his training is likely to be very similar to that of the Paras.
Despite all the jokes, RAF reg chaps are some pretty tough types and that would explain the beating he handed out to these two clowns.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I once saw a documentary of British troops ,it showed a team in a mock capture one of the training cadre laid into a soldier's waist with an SLR (FAL to us) which is NOT a light rifle.
I was very happy to know that for some reason. It was something that stuck with me ,but I can't remember who it was in 80s.
USAF can field some nasty hombres but fighting isn't their primary so I guess hand to hand is out.

edit on 22-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
E- fit's just been released.

Police investigating the attempted abduction of an RAF serviceman have released e-fits of the men they suspect were involved. The victim was threatened with a knife near RAF Marham in Norfolk on 20 July. Attempts were also made to pull him into a car but he managed to fight the men off, headbutting one of them. Norfolk Police has released the images a week on from the attack. The force says it is possible the suspects were part of a "larger team".

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Well if they are accurate, they should be easy enough to capture - not many people have black carpet for hair and beard!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join