It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickness in the western world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
To destroy a human or peoples you must work on all levels

Physical= genetics, water, air and food contamination.
Mind= media bombardment, mental programming.
Spiritual= The degradation of religion or spiritual practices.
Soul= Polluted music to invoke negative emotions.

This would mean the sick/psychotic peoples who want to take control of western nations would need to work themselves into key positions of.

Food production e.g. Monsanto, low quality food which is specifically designed to create illness in the human body.
Media/Education system, TV production, film production, newspaper and magazines. Those who set curriculum for children (including learning about sex at a very young age)
Religious leaders, non-religious leaders would be a better phrase as their aim is to sow discord.
Music production and music video production

These creeps are working on all four levels!

Media control is the most destructive, these people have the average westerner walking around with reversed morals, mental sickness, lowered intelligence.

In addition to this these people flood targeted country's with immigrants with widely differing ideology/customs to sow the seeds of conflict and disharmony within a nation. They then use their media control to exclaim the virtues of the mixing pot they helped create through political lobbying.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

The human mind is such a powerful force.

The media seek to bend its force direction.

The degradation of ideas seek to control it.

Music seek to implement memes and key words into it.

Food contamination affects the body which carries that force.

But my mind is mine. Therefore the contamination of my food makes my immune system stronger. I listen to instrumental and uplifting music. I expand my mind to more than one idea. And I giggle at the media.

The world is hard. But then, if it wasn't, we wouldn't evolve.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Ye kinda. The termination of all white people and domination of the jewish race.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlantisWasReal
Ye kinda. The termination of all white people and domination of the jewish race.

Hey! I've got Jewish blood mate. Yet I don't seek the termination of all white people...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

You should just say what you mean.

Anyone who doesn't buy into your preferred brand of religious indoctrination is stupid and going to hell.

And then post this in the proper forum.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The way I see it is this:

From the earliest beginnings of the big city or kingdom, there are families that exist by exploiting other humans and resources.

From these families come spoiled kids who do not have the same values as people who earn their living, or create their own sustenance. These people are different. They exist by exploiting other humans.

From this come dynasties of families who have existed for untold millennia by exploiting other people. From these sort of groups and families spring a culture. In this culture are probably ruthless practices and views, similar to the practices and views employed by people who exploit other animals for work or food.
edit on 21-7-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Well there is the concept of "the family's" I think they call it the 12 family's who control most of everything.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You should just say what you mean.

Anyone who doesn't buy into your preferred brand of religious indoctrination is stupid and going to hell.

And then post this in the proper forum.

I am not a "religious" person so you should wash the crap out of your head that makes you think you know the thoughts of others.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
these people have the average westerner walking around with reversed morals, mental sickness, lowered intelligence.

The cool thing is, is that daemons are pulling their strings.

Out of shear ignorance they are all going to be begging for mercy when their spirits end up in hell and suffer the consequences for their actions.

Daemons are going to always have the final laugh whilst torturing their spirits for eternity. Its called 'Payback, for Crimes Against Humanity'
edit on 21-7-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I guess that's one way of looking at it. In which case gradually they will be taken out of circulation i.e. their soul's bound in hell will be unable to incarnate back into the material realm.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

So, he should "wash the crap out of his head that makes him think he knows the thoughts of others", but your entire OP is about how you know the thoughts and goals of others?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There is no jewish blood/race , jews are a people (secondary sense of the word race in the dictionary).

The religon also derive its definition from a people definition.

While there are many differing definition of the people that are jews , they are ALL a people.

I wonder if when human level AI is invented , if it will believe in Daemons..

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Consumerism, materialism and greed are the sicknesses. Unfortunately it is an inherent human trait since forever...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlantisWasReal

And if someone is white and Jewish?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

So, he should "wash the crap out of his head that makes him think he knows the thoughts of others", but your entire OP is about how you know the thoughts and goals of others?

All that I said can be directly observed, there is no need for guessing when it is self evident!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Have you ever noticed as well that most interaction you have daily is not horizontal, person to person communications.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That religions have been a source of evil is not new from my point of view. It have more of less always been more or less corrupted by evil. Faith is the tool evil uses to cloud awareness.

Spirituality without religions is very different. Seeking the questions to all answers on all levels and not allowing anyone to deflect you with saying it should stay a mystery.

top topics

join