It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surrendering to Death (or what happened inside the Paris Bataclan attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is a story from Jesse Hughes one of the band members who was on stage during the Bataclan attack in Paris that killed 89 of his fans.
It is a rather long article however some of the stuff he brings up during the interview are things I never read in other news articles. The web sight encourages the sharing of the interview but I have only posted a few highlights to stop getting in trouble for posting a long article.

It does show just how lax and unprepared the authorities were to include the security guards at the event. Jesse says some of the guards knew of the impending attack.

WARNING THERE IS BLOOD AND GORE SPOKEN OF BUT NO PICTURES:

Jesse Hughes: I saw fear fall like a blanket on the whole crowd and they fell like wheat in the wind—the way you would before a god. I was totally alert from the very beginning. The first thing I needed to do was find my girl. Fear took a backseat and “where’s my girl?” took over. I could smell gunpowder in the backstage area and I knew someone fired a round back there. I saw a guy with an FAL and when he turned to face me his eyes looked like marbles. He was stoned out of his mind, and we now know they were on Xanax and coc aine. I recognized him. I’d seen him earlier in the day and noticed him staring at us.

Let’s get back to the attack. Why didn’t the cops come in earlier? It seemed like the killing went on forever.

The press heard some kids were locked away in rooms so they reported it as a hostage situation. Those kids were hiding. This misinformation meant the cops set up outside for a negotiation while inside dozens of people were dying.

The terrorists would go up to bodies and stick them with the gun. If they budged, they’d shoot them again. One girl got up and said she was scared. The guy said, “Don’t be scared, you’ll be dead in two minutes,” and then he shot her, BOOM.

A day after, at the stadium, Muslims booed the moment of silence and we barely heard about it in the press. I saw Muslims celebrating in the street during the attack. I saw it with my own eyes. In real time! How did they know what was going on? There must have been coordination.

Is it fair to say the liberal mentality created this need to surrender?

I will lay the blame right in its lap. When you tell people they can’t help themselves and that they’re children, you weaken them to a point where three feet away is life and they can’t see it because they’re too scared.

In a way we’re unarmed twofold. We’re literally unarmed and we’re also mentally unarmed.

It’s like the bleating sheep from Animal Farm. You suggest anything that strays from the narrative and this chorus of bleats comes to drown you out. This attack didn’t happen by accident.

I had pieces of teeth and human bone pulled out of my face. A girl got shot right next to me by the shooter at the top of the stairs who I had met earlier. She stepped one step in front of me and her head just exploded. It blew pieces of her teeth and skull into my face.

Why don’t we hear about this?

The media wants to summarize it, and important details get lost. The most important detail being when they started shooting, they were already inside. If they were hanging out enough to let three people go, then they knew security dudes. They knew bouncers. They knew doormen.

During the attack, one cop finally realized it wasn’t a hostage situation and yelled out, “It’s a turkey shoot” as he charged in, holding his gun. He got shot right through the hand and into the neck and kept going. He took a terrorist out, chased another one into the hallway, who then blew himself up, and did it to another guy, who blew himself up on stage. Our amplifiers were a gory mess.

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. takimag.com...

takimag.com...

ONE LONE ARMED POLICE OFFICER SAVED MANY LIVES, NO DOUBT..
edit on 727stk16 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
It's an interesting read but not sure on the validity of it.

That it was stated there was a French policeman running round shouting "it's a turkey shoot" makes it lose all credibility for me.

This is just simply not European dictate or terminology, no one uses those sort of phrases over here.

I'm not saying what's reported isn't true or the French authorities haven't been trying to suppress the facts about what went on in there but I feel there is more than a little creative journalism going on here.

Was Jesse Hughes running around in there next to the terrorists because that's the way it reads.....

MR

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Yes that struck me as literary B.S. too. Jesse spent time with the cop in the hospital and that may be where the saying came from. I do not know for I was not there; thank god !

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The truth will never been known, PC must be protected at all cost.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
In the Video i saw the last i saw of Jesse he was high tailing it exit stage left. I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that the band escaped out a door next to the stage.

Jesse might be using artistic licence here. I guess there's a book due to hit all good bookstores soon.

How i dived on a grenade by Jesse Hughes..

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Does Jesse Hughes even speak French?
If not then I doubt much of his story.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I saw Muslims celebrating in the street during the attack. I saw it with my own eyes. In real time! How did they know what was going on?

Could have been Israelis, same thing happened on 911. I guess the author had a Muslim radar. My family is dark skinned and from France and we are not Muslim but have been mistaken as such lol.

Israelis makes more sense,they're known to have prior knowledge of these events and have been caught celebrating and admitting that they were sent to document the attacks in the past.

Author could be a psy op.
edit on 21-7-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I believe him 100%....if you werent there....sthu

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

So he's running around inside with the terrorists one minute watching all these people get shot, the next he's outside with the police watching them raid the building, shouting about "Turkey shoots" and being shot and blown up......

Jesse (John Maclean) Hughes.....

Really don't give this story much credibility, sorry.

MR

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Two French festivals on Friday cancelled shows by Eagles of Death Metal, the band whose 13 November show in Paris turned into a bloodbath, after the frontman made remarks critical of Muslims. The Rock en Seine and Cabaret Vert festivals took issue with an interview by singer and guitarist Jesse Hughes, who renewed allegations that Muslim staff at the Bataclan club had been involved in the attack. “As we are in total disagreement with Jesse Hughes’s recent allegations given in an interview with an American media [outlet], both Cabaret Vert and Rock en Seine festivals have decided to cancel the band’s performance,” said a statement by the two festivals, which take place in late August.

and..

But Hughes has since proved controversial in his remarks. He is known for his rightwing politics and champions gun ownership as well as Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

yip, The guys a idiot.

French festivals ditch Eagles of Death Metal over singer's comments

Heavy back peddling.

The singer apologised for the remarks in March, saying that his allegations were “absurd” and the result of trauma.

edit on 21-7-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Why on earth would he make this up? He was there, many others were there...we were not. It seems ridiculous to think that anyone would make up crap about such an event when quite clearly others could disprove it

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Why on earth would he make this up? He was there, many others were there...we were not. It seems ridiculous to think that anyone would make up crap about such an event when quite clearly others could disprove it

Good question.
Another member calls him an idiot.... and the post has proof that the French are using their PC-ness to keep him from performing at other venues because of comments that he has made.... the PC issue being something that he notes in the article.

We know that the French authorities have kept the truth about what really happened under wraps and are still in denial (re: torture and mutilation of victims) just to please their inner PC issues.

Why should we believe the French when they have been shown to be hiding the truth all along?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

France prolly pressured him to change his allegations or never perform again.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Apparently the Islamists also engaged in torture of their victims, which is something that was rarely spoken of. Horrific stories of gouging out eyes, castration, were committed by the Islamic terrorists that awful night.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Good question.
Another member calls him an idiot.... ?

He supports Trump, He's a Idiot.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Good question.

A matter of political opinion.
I would consider voting for Hillary to be a poor choice, and I certainly think that the Democrats and the Republicans could have fielded far better candidates than the ones that they did.

Did you know that Jesse Hughes has a degree in journalism?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Take a closer look at the ownership of the theater shortly before the event.

His brother Joel, the co-owner, told Channel 2 that they sold the theater on September 11, and he recently immigrated to Israel. He said he took a call from the theater at the time of the attack “and I could hear the gunfire.”

Jewish owners recently sold Paris’s Bataclan theater, where IS killed dozens

Qatar is the biggest shareholder in Lagardere, which bought the Bataclan weeks before Paris. Qatar officials met with the French government for the first time just days after the shootings to talk about security. Lagardere is also in the munitions business.

source

Qatar Holding has become the single largest shareholder in Lagardère, the media and defence group, after increasing its stake in the French family-controlled business to 10.1 per cent, according to the Autorité des Marchés Financiers, the stock market regulator.

source

How do these fit together?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't think this guy is very stable. He believes he was in multiple places at the same time. Also can't find any reports that he was injured in the Bataclan attack. Taking this story with a brick of salt.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Good question.

I would consider voting for Hillary to be a poor choice, and I certainly think that the Democrats and the Republicans could have fielded far better candidates than the ones that they did.

We come here to get away from bull# spread by people with degrees in journalism.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Good question.

We come here to get away from bull# spread by people with degrees in journalism.

Post a thread without some reputable source and you will get laughed away.
Most of those sources hire people with degrees in journalism to write their stories.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join