It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could trump be a scapegoat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
this is a rant because its completely unfounded. its just me wondering after what I see unfolding.

- could trump be just a ploy? just a really clever way to unify the republican party. as in, he was never meant to win, I feel like this was designed to
a). show that the party is in disarray or the different views by members are too far off tangent from other members . even though its one party with same principles.

b. let another monumental first in the US fail; as in, Obama first black, considered fail, first female president, considered fail( or potentially, because $hillary would have a handful of opposition to make her term seem like another failure.

- and finally, the grandmaster plan begins to play out as $hillary's last 2 years creep up. the party gets stronger and stronger. more states lean republican, policies slowly get reformed to be more 'stringent' . more minority republican (after 2 massive failures) etc etc...

then we won't see another democratic president in the oval office or congress(like now) for a good 2 decade or more...(I don't know in history the longest democrat or republican president who's terms were in succession in the same party.)

but this is what this is shaping like to me. a set up to a long running republican America. maybe with one democratic cabinet just not to border on some political 'ism' (insert whatever you want )

sounds like some novel but its entertaining to me.
edit on 21-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

no, he will win. Hillary is done. Too much public dirt. Trump will use the legislation in place and the powers given to the President to order the CIA to deactivate a constant national spotlight media casts on stuff like transgender fascism, feminist fascism, homosexual fascism, anti-cop hate speech. Once the coverage stops in media, it wont matter what crusade idiots on social media try to start. They will not get the national spotlight the way Obama orders the CIA to authorize the media to make those issues the 24/7 bull# circus we have had in full swing since his second term.

I also suspect mass shootings will drop under Trump, but only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I'm not sure about the 'ploy' angle - doubtful. You're probably right about the GOP becoming more of a choir and refine their identity.

Trump's found himself in a window of opportunity that's caught everyone (including GOP) by surprise. We should expect the GOP to be looking for a new candidate for the next elections. One who is more representative of their values who they can all say "is one of us."

In my opinion, Trump's support, by the party, is more a case of 'any port in a storm' when the other candidates were seen as losers. If anything, he's great evidence that these powerful lobbyists and political fixers can't control the future. Yeah, they control the choices of the people *most of the time,* but they Fd up when they realised the pool of Presidential candidates was so inadequate.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I think it just seems so strange he's in this. Maybe he's needed to shake things up. He could win and be a disaster and then he's a scapegoat. I don't really know what to think. It does seem like there's something not quite authentic in him being chosen.

Nobody seems to like Hillary. She's a scheming cheat.

Trump has a nice family, that's impressive, but im not really buying all they say about him.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

yes. the way it seems, there's not going to be a black president in maybe close to a century, nor another female president if $Hillary becomes president.

this feels like a very well scripted play by whomever could pull such strings.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Why a Rant? It is perfectly plausible . Imagine a President who hates conservatism and the right so much (not to mention the Us and everything it stands for), he kicks off the largest descent into chaos ever. Then a Republican is elected. The Proglibs can then blame everything that happens on that Republican President. Perfect.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

this idea is looking less and less farfetched after the convention

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
I think it just seems so strange he's in this. Maybe he's needed to shake things up. He could win and be a disaster and then he's a scapegoat.

Or an opportunity for the political professional class to crush the peoples hope in an outsider fixing government. If Trump goes in and does a bang up job the political class may never recover. They have just been serving as brokers for many years now anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Trump has a nice family, that's impressive, but im not really buying all they say about him.

Yes good point. Those young folks are real and good reflections of their father. Didn't see phoniness there. Say confidence and even a certain sort of humility. I have 5 children and was impressed by Don as a father in what I saw in his family. And with kids that good you got to give a shout out to their mothers as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

no, he will win. Hillary is done. Too much public dirt.

I don't really think that "dirt" matters. TO many people vote for their party not for who is running. On top of that the GOP just spend 8 years running a never ending smear campaign against Obama with mostly lies. That has turned a lot of people off on listening to what the right has to say, at least among swing voters. They have gotten them self into a " the boy who cried wolf" situation. Now very few of the fence sitters pay them any attention.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock
Children ( and how they are) really do demonstrate how the parents really are. I was impressed firstly when they were all in that town hall meeting. I thought ivanka gave a good speech at the convention.

Well I hope they were being sincere. I'd like to see him win the presidency but sadly I fear it's been rigged to let Hillary win.

top topics

join