It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Important - Why You Need to be Worried about Islam - from Bill Warner

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Not having kids, couldn't care less. If they want this polluted, over-populated world, while being corporate slaves, they can have it

link   

Not having kids, couldn't care less. If they want this polluted, over-populated world, while being corporate slaves, they can have it

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Bill Warner .......

this guy is "The" expert on Islam

That there destroyed all your arguments. To call this intellectual fraud "THE expert on Islam" when he can not even READ ARABIC is ignorant to say the least. Let alone that he is not a student of Qur'anic exegesis, arabic original primary and secondary sources, aqida, fiqh, etc.

If you want "THE expert on Islam" then really take any of the hundreds of islamic scholars who ARE experts on Qur'anic exegesis and really actually read the sources in original, know qur'anic arabic, study arabic prose and poetry, literary styles, etc.

This guy is a fraud who wants to sell his books to naive people like you.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

A 4 posting quad REPEAT ? WOW ,I havent seen that yet.
GLAD IT wasn't me...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Hundred of Islamic Scholars who dare not speak anything even remotely bad about Islam ? its like asking a Pedophile the truth about Child Molestation, seriously Mohammad go away and the let the grown ups talk.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Wow with this kind of repetitiveness its probably best you never procreated, how ever I feel the real issue behind not mating may have something to do with the fact camels are too fast for you.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Dr Bill Warner studied the history of Islam from its beginnings. Where the vast majority of the ME was once peaceful Christians that were slaughtered and their wives made sex slaves or forced conversion.

The fraud is the false prophet Mohamad (where all of his so called miracles were only witnessed by himself, the deluded are those that follow or forced to follow from birth or otherwise that sicko madman butcher that stole raped and murdered.

Considering I caught you out flat out lying once before with you Islamic deceit Here you are NO one to talk regarding intellectual fraud.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Where the vast majority of the ME was once peaceful Christians that were slaughtered and their wives made sex slaves or forced conversion.

I take it this happened after the Christians did their slaughtering and forcing people to convert? History proves that it was Muhammad that was attacked first not the other was around.

The fraud is the false prophet Mohamad (where all of his so called miracles were only witnessed by himself, the deluded are those that follow or forced to follow from birth or otherwise that sicko madman butcher that stole raped and murdered.

Where is the proof Jesus did any miracles? In a book that was written long after he was dead written by people that never even saw him? The big difference between the two is there is proof that Islam came from a living person while Christianity is based on a fairy tale because there is no proof Jesus even existed.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Forced Christian conversion is still going on same in Islam.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
originally posted by: buster2010

I take it this happened after the Christians did their slaughtering and forcing people to convert? History proves that it was Muhammad that was attacked first not the other was around.

Typical rubbish from another Islamist.

From the onset of Christianity they were persecuted and slaughtered by the Romans as Christ also said they would be persecuted and still are till this day in Islamic countries Egypt Pakistan etc , Christians preached the Gospel not by bloody force like Islam, where your books even call for all others deaths Jew Christian or other.

Where is the proof Jesus did any miracles? In a book that was written long after he was dead written by people that never even saw him? The big difference between the two is there is proof that Islam came from a living person while Christianity is based on a fairy tale because there is no proof Jesus even existed.

Wrong, the books were written by the very people who were Christs Disciples, eye witnesses, along with the multitudes that would gather around Christ who saw and heard Him. But the Bible unlike the unholy Quran Hadith where much was written up to 300 years after Mohamad.Unlike the false prophet Mohamad who nobody else saw or witnessed even in your own book.

When Mohamad was about to be killed in mecca by the Pagans he fled with his small following of about 150 friends and family that took 13 years to gather to Medina to an area of 3 Jewish tribes as "refugees" who then after time slaughtered the lot of them taking their wives as sex slaves or forced conversion, this is when your Islamic calendar starts from, NOT from when Mohamad had his demonic visitation, but from when Mohamad became a thieving murderous raping warlord.

read about this Islamic massacre backed by their own books.

You guys bow down to a black rock 5 times a day that was worshiped by the pagans in the same spot before Islam even existed, Mohamad after his demonic visitation was only convinced by his wife that he was visited by Gabriel in his cave, Mohamad had it right when he thought himself demonically possessed and he tried to commit suicide a number of times.
Pity he didn`t succeed, the world wouldn`t have to deal with such a barbaric demon inspired religion.

Your Pagan Rock, shaped like a virgina that you kiss and worship.

Mohamad as a Camel trader who traded all over the country stole pieces from Zoroastrianism beliefs stole bits from the Old and New Testaments and became the thieving murdering womanising raping paedophile who forces by the sword its religion onto others.

Islam is prophesied in the Bible to come as the Antichrist your Mahdi and all the nowadays backward barbaric Islamic countries will be eventually destroyed.

The crusades of old was due to 350 years of Islamic Jihad and slaughter, the next crusade will pale in comparison and will rid Islam from the face of the planet for good.

Proof your Allah is Satan, with the side by side Biblical and Quranic verses.

Walid Shoebat (ex Muslim now Christian man of God) showing the Old and New Testament prophecies which directly refer to Islamic countries that will be destroyed along with your Antichrist Mahdi and Antichrist religion Islam.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So I did some reading on Dr. Warren.

I just want to point out he specifies: POLITICAL ISLAM.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
So I did some reading on Dr. Warren.

I just want to point out he specifies: POLITICAL ISLAM.

Islam is a full constitution being political and spiritual. The US constitution or constitutions of other countries means nothing to Islam.

But if you bothered to watch the video in the OP you`d have seen that Dr Bill shows the true history of Islam and how aggressively Islam came to be from Medina.

Why people are afraid, a 1400 year secret..

He 75 and his wife have dedicated their lives in the education of the true face of Islam.

The FBI used his work in intelligence, up until recently where his files were the last FBI files on Islam to be destroyed because he was told it was offensive to Islam from the Muslim Brotherhood that are taking over your country as well as others.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Are you Islam?

I know I'm not. I know that I have no knowledge of Islam.

Neither is Dr. Warner. Nor can he translate original text, he doesn't know the language.

If you research Dr. Warner - - some call him an Intellectual Fraud.

I understand the scholarly level of POLITICAL Islam.

But, beyond that People are People - - there are good people, bad people, and everyone in-between.

Muslims no different then any other group of believers. They're people.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Load of rubbish.

When you have a book Quran that specifically calls for all non believers deaths and to continually fight non believers until they either convert or die and nothing is a greater honor than to be slain in that fight you don`t have to be a scholar to read plain text.

Islam is a death cult and should be totally banned.

Take Egypt for example out of just one, that was once almost 100% Christian, Christians there were slaughtered in the millions their wives and daughters raped until now its mostly an Islamic country. The few Christians that are left are heavily persecuted there still till this day, This is how Islam always operates.

Muslims are most often born into Islam and comes with a death sentence if a person becomes an apostate or hypocrite, your own family members are instructed to kill them, that isn`t freedom of will or choice.

Muslims are different than anyone else because they are instructed to kill us.

Its not what you or I consider good or bad that means anything in Islam, its what their belief considers good or bad that you don`t know or understand. Mohamad the mass murdering thieving pedophile deluded madman is their regarded perfect human being.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Islam is a death cult and should be totally banned.

Bollocks. While you keep cementing stupid prejudices the catholic church makes truckloads of money with sinister mil.-ind. complex investments. There you have your Mammon embracing death-cult.

Calling for bans you're obviously close to same form of brainless fascism you're up against. You don't fight that sort of fire with fire if you intent to keep your humanity intact.
Instead of growing a heart and thinking things through in order to really develop a solution, you've reduced yourself to a violence promoting poster-child of all that hate and devision, which isn't even remotely capable of doing anything good.

Down another CoolAid now! You'll need every Soma you can lay your hands on to continue with that sort of madness.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Bollocks. While you keep cementing stupid prejudices the catholic church makes truckloads of money with sinister mil.-ind. complex investments. There you have your Mammon embracing death-cult.

Your drinking your own coolaid, when the Catholic Church preaches death to anyone who doesn`t believe in the Pope or their flavor of belief and instructs its member to slaughter innocent people or give them permission to rape woman and subjugate them by their own book I will, personally call for the total ban on Catholics for the good of all concerned.

Calling for bans you're obviously close to same form of brainless fascism you're up against. You don't fight that sort of fire with fire if you intent to keep your humanity intact.

By rightly attacking and pointing out who Mohamad actually was and who Christ actually IS is the best love anyone can give a Muslim trapped in that death cult.

Instead of growing a heart and thinking things through in order to really develop a solution, you've reduced yourself to a violence promoting poster-child of all that hate and devision, which isn't even remotely capable of doing anything good.

The Bible predicted the coming of Islam and their countries destruction
, one for the persecution of Gods people and dividing of Gods land Israel. The writing is on the wall already and playing out just as described way before Islam ever came into being.

Down another CoolAid now! You'll need every Soma you can lay your hands on to continue with that sort of madness.

You can keep your coolaid for yourself, go hug a Muslim terrorist if you think it will help, I`ll carry on without ya.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You better read the bible again, start with the Old Testament. An eye for an eye, aye!

I'm not saying organised religions haven't had their sad moments of hate and fear-mongering, I'm stating that Islam is nothing special compared with the other abrahamic religions.

Now do yourself a favour: try to find some hard facts, compare both scriptures with regards to said violent or intolerant content and you'll be surprised how full of sinister BS the Bible actually turns out to be.

I'm just repeating myself now, have a nice islamophobia without me!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You better read the bible again, start with the Old Testament. An eye for an eye, aye!

Your the one showing a heck of a lot more ignorance concerning the Bible.

But yes the Jews still live by the Old Testament.

I'm not saying organised religions haven't had their sad moments of hate and fear-mongering, I'm stating that Islam is nothing special compared with the other abrahamic religions.

Here is where your ignorant bias hyperbole is showing again.
Thread- History-Islam: The Religion of Genocide

Also if you had bothered to watch the vid in the opening post in this very thread you`d have learnt Islam's violent death cult history, then you could have posted something remotely on topic.

We have been at war for the past 1400 years because Islam has been at war with the rest of us and with itself and continues to be the cause of death and destruction around the globe, but you think by hugging them it`ll make things ok, well tell that to the millions of Christians slaughtered in Egypt Syria Turkey Lebanon etc etc etc. Then people such as yourself who are sucked in by our own media into thinking all religions are the same etc while our own governments bend over backwards for them.

Now do yourself a favour: try to find some hard facts, compare both scriptures with regards to said violent or intolerant content and you'll be surprised how full of sinister BS the Bible actually turns out to be.

I`ve already posted side by side scriptures that Allah IS Satan, so its comes as no surprise as to why Islam is a death cult, who`s false prophet was a mass murdering thieving womanising pedophile who those who follow Mohamad regard him as the perfect human being.

Now care to show these violent instructions in the New Testament that Christ or anyone has said we are to do, then post all the violent Islam instructions and maybe we can talk, till then your just full of it.

I'm just repeating myself now, have a nice islamophobia without me!

Actually I will die before submitting to Islam (funny this was predicted to happen to Christians also before Islam was ever invented, you would crumble and submit if it meant losing your head because you stand on nothing other than your own thoughts.

Its not a phobia to confront Islam for what it is, fear is submitting to or conforming to in attempts to appease out of fear etc, but hey that's what the MSM have taught you to make weak personal attacks in attempts to silence, maybe get an education away from the tele. Like you think of other people and members here, would be helpful to yourself.

edit on 23-7-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join