It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Important - Why You Need to be Worried about Islam - from Bill Warner

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Equating the two is sheer nonsensical absurdity.

However, thanks for making clear which side you are on.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Freedom would be not to choose between black and white but to abjure such prescribed choices.

Adorno

I'd guess more free thinkers experienced the freedom to actually think beyond delusional concepts like black and white, or left and right for that matter. Doors of Perception.

Organized religion offers chains just like everything else does and there's no relevant difference between abrahamic religions with regards to that point. Ergo all forms of islamophobia are xenophobia in disguise of critical/ concerned thinking, as this focus on mere cultural difference contributes to the divide & conquer scheme only. Just do your 2min reasearch and look at North Ireland in the 60ies.

We still see lefties picking on modern variations of religion, it's just this stupid islamophobia_thingy they tend to overcome rather quickly. We have real issues, ya know...

edit on 21-7-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
I have taken neither side, your just being intentionally confrontational now.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Good vid, he had me cracking up, lol.

He was really getting into it!

Glad you posted it, I had seen it on the side bar of YT and didn't get around to check it out.

I had read alot of the things he talked about concerning the dark ages and who was responsible and why.

Heck, maybe it was something he wrote.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The statement that "you need be worried" about Islam is anti scriptural because Jesus says "do not worry" and both in and out of context is accurate here.

Islam is not something that anyone needs to be worried about.

It's a classic propaganda campaign and anyone who falls for it deserves to worry...but not about Islam.

If this thread was about another religion, say Judaism, it would be deemed anti-Semitism. But it IS anti-Semitism because Arabs (the current 'bad guys') are Semites.

And the so called Semites, Ashkenazi Jews, are not even really Semitic but European.

Why is this hypocrisy so taboo? It is massive propaganda and we know that. But we still have people who will believe whatever they are told.

Islam is no threat.
edit on 21-7-2016 by ZoeEleutheria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I agree with you that I believe that the muslims' are being used by TPTB.
Then when they are no longer useful,they will be destroyed as well.
We should always remember that the muslims' are victims too.The evil
one uses them to do his dirty work.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

He's a quality researcher with perceptive slicing through a lot of horse biscuits.

My Muslim roommate--who researched Islam's origins extensively--would agree with him.

I think the video ought to be viewed by every school class in the Western and rest of the world.

He's simply quite accurate, right.

Sadly, The Truth has been shredded for so long by the oligarchy that few people know the truth or are even interested in the truth. The oligarchy propaganda full court press for the last 60 years has set us up for obliteration far too effectively.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Spacespider
We are not use to used to the unspeakable evil that Islam brings to Europe.
We have been solveing problems with friendship and love until now... But that only serve as a motivational factor for these cavemen that only wants us dead or on our knees praying to their God.

The ones in control don't experience the everyday problems on their own bodies, they live in safe areas in big mansions, the rest of us are left to fend by ourselves

LOL Europe's history is full of bloodshed, not "friendship and love". I'm guessing you never heard of the "100 Year War", the "30 Year War", the "Napoleonic Wars", Alexander the Great and his wars, the IRA, the constant wars during the "Imperialism" and "Colonialism" periods, the Spanish Inquisition, the Northern Crusades, WWI and WWII, the Roman Wars, Charlemagne, Napoleon the 3rd, Operation Gladio and the Cold War's European front, etc.

This is literally the most peaceful time in Europe's history and immigration won't change that. Especially since large portions of those immigrants are being brought in specifically to serve as cheap laborers, which only frees up other portions of European societies to do less menial tasks. Of course this doesn't fit the alarmist narrative so people tend to overlook all of this.
Most European people no longer put religion first, they put the laws of their country first, probably why it's been peaceful over here.

Most Muslims (certainly in the ME) put their religion before anything, not the type of people we want coming here. Religion, when taken too seriously is #ing evil.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Ahhhhh . . . there might be enough irony in your assertion to build a new Golden Gate bridge.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

He starts off with 9/11 so he must feel as though 9/11 was not an inside job. He must feel as though it was a jihadist act via Islam. Nothing to do with our Government.

He sounds like he knows what he is talking about however its more fear mongering. I would have to go back and research to make sure what he states is what I agree with.

He also speaks about Islam and History of our classical world still up and running. He speaks of Islam spreading and taking over ... more scare tactics...... yet.... Christians are told to have faith and not be fearful.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Sooooooooooo

is there EVER

in your construction on reality

a time, situation, context . . . dynamic . . . set of forces operative in the tangible world

WHEN

a WARNING, ALERT

is "merely"

a VERY APT, MEANINGFUL, ESSENTIAL, CRUCIAL, NEEDFUL, even DESPERATE wake-up call

vs

being "merely"

"scare tactics."

You seem to throw the term about freely--as though that wipes out the energy, import, usefulness, wisdom

of his alert.

I don't think it even BEGINS to even hint at successfully wiping anything out of what he said in the video.

Actually, I think that use of the term "scare tactics" referring to that video

is MUCH MORE evidence of an absurd perspective and maybe willful blindness than anything else.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I see it more as a case of divide and conquer, but it's funny how despite all the fear mongering, muslims and non muslims still manage to live side by side more or less cooperatively and peacefully, at least in many places... It's a shame religion can so easily be exploited to turn people against one another though, when all religions are supposed to be about the opposite.

This classic song springs to mind

Lyrics:

Us and them
And after all we're only ordinary men.
Me and you
God only knows it's not what we would choose to do.

'Forward' he cried from the rear
And the front rank died.
The general is sat and the lines on the map
Move from side to side.

Black and blue
And who knows which is which and who is who.
Up and down
And in the end it's only round and round. And round.

'Haven't you heard it's a battle of words'
The poster bearer cried.
'Listen son' said the man with the gun,
'There's room for you inside.'

"Well I mean, they're gonna kill ya, so like, if you give 'em a quick sh...short, sharp shock, they don't do it again. Dig it? I mean he got off light, 'cause I coulda given 'im a thrashin' but I only hit him once. It's only the difference between right and wrong innit? I mean good manners don't cost nothing do they, eh?"

Down and out
It can't be helped but there's a lot of it about.
With, without.
And who'll deny it's what the fighting's all about?

Out of the way, it's a busy day
I've got things on my mind.
For want of the price of tea and a slice
The old man died.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

PLENTY TRUE.

This is also a very good video . . . THE UNTOLD STORY OF ISLAM:

www.youtube.com...=78.842687

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

“Personally I think Andrew Bolt has a point here that there is a correlation between the number of people who are Muslim in a country and the number of terrorist attacks,” Kruger said on Monday. “Japan has a population of 174 million, it has 100,000 people in that country who are Muslim. We never hear of terrorist attacks in Japan.

How many Muslim nations is Japan currently invading? They don't invade they don't get attacked strange concept huh?

The Islamic religion has found its way into the west via Spain and is moving through France and it may not be my lifetime but it will subjugate the West with its one feature no other religions have....Jihad.

Don't want Jihad? Don't attack them then.

Search Youtube for his many other clips and please give this some thought.

Yeah youtube is full of Islamophobic bs.

This is not Hate Speech and to shout it down as such is a Violation of my freedom of rights to speak freely.

Don't worry ignorance isn't classified as hate speech.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

He speaks of Islam spreading and taking over ... more scare tactics...... yet.... Christians are told to have faith and not be fearful.

True Christians do have faith and aren't fearful just like true Muslims aren't killing innocent people and forcing people to convert. It's the evangelicals that's spreading all the fear Islam propaganda because they want to start a religious war hoping it will bring about the end of time.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Not having kids, couldn't care less. If they want this polluted, over-populated world, while being corporate slaves, they can have it

link   

Not having kids, couldn't care less. If they want this polluted, over-populated world, while being corporate slaves, they can have it

link   

link   

link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join