It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Booed After Failing to Endorse Trump: ‘Vote Your Conscience’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
a reply to: IAMTAT

Unless I'm mistaken, Hillary never trashed Obama's family. Things are said in politics, but as long as you keeo the family out of it, you dont cross the line. Trump not only crossed it, he turned around and spit on it. I'm floored andvappalled that anyone would think an attack on someone's family is fair game.

That is the beauty of Trump though and why hes gotten so many votes. Trump isn't afraid to "go there" with people. He says what is on his mind and zero fuks are given, LOL.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You are correct, they are all united when bashing HIllary and talking about god/devil.

Religion and hate unites the republican party

LOL means Laugh out loud

lofl means Laugh out *ucking loud

THis board keeps me smiling and laughing most of the time.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

Bashing anyone says a lot about the person's character, not to be confused with using facts to debate.

Anyone ok with Bashing someones family just to get ahead is clearly full of hate and should not be respected. People who respect Trump bc of his ignorant rambling and bashing and racism as well should not be respected.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theideamill
a reply to: Sillyolme

The world has changed and so have societal norms. Mrs. Trump deserves to be respected and not belittled for being a highly successful model where the exhibition of skin and fashion accessories are part of the job.

I think Mrs. Trump is elegant and graceful. She is a huge asset to the Trump campaign with or without a belly button ring.

I agree. On the flip side, people shouldn't criticize Mrs. Clinton's size 12 polyester pantsuits from Lane Bryant or the vast amount of wrinkles on her face which resembles an old, used, catcher's mitt.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

Please note that there are not any other naked photos of any wives of people in government

Lot's of naked photos of Bill's girlfriends out there though.
That Wiener fella has a few out there too.
edit on 21-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Yup. Intro by his date I mean daughter...then he performs .

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Your boy said any press is good press. They endorsed Hillary several hundred times this week.
Yeah they airbrushed the stain out. Sure they did. LOL.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Every body in mass media. Chuck Todd from meet the press said the convention is a mess.
It's a train wreck.
Day one disaster on the floor chaos erupts
Day 2 The Melania debacle
Day 3 Ted plays a trump card

I don't think this is going at all as planned.

Can't wait to see what goes on in the center ring tonight.

Don't forget the Ben Carson "devil" rant

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hillary could have sat on a milk dud

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am reversing my view of Ted Cruz after his interview this morning.

He made his position TOTALLY clear in this video and he left the door open to Trump.

It is 100% up to Trump now to bring him into the fold and make this right. Trump can turn this into a bases loaded home run by doing two simple things:

1) Make it clear in his speech that he believes wholeheartedly in the what Cruz was saying in his speech last night and thanking Cruz for speaking at the convention

2) Admitting he regretted the Heidi tweet and referencing the story about Cruz's father - and taking it back.

I think he wins the election by doing those two simple things tonight.

edit on 21/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I know it is the 21st century and we are a "post morality" and "post decency" society, but the idea that ANYONE would seriously expect ANYONE to endorse the man who accused his father of killing JFK really baffles me.

Are Republican brains really that, . . . uh . . . constipated?

Politics aside folks. Wake tfu.
edit on 21-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I totally agree. Ball is in Trump's court. I mean he is Mr. Deal Maker. right? Prove it. Do the deal, heal the party, move on.
edit on 7/21/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I corrected the link in the post above to the full video of this morning. Cruz actually said:

Gingrich was right - he WAS saying vote for the person who will uphold the constitution and that is NOT Hillary
That he was watching and listening and is open to supporting Trump if he listens to what was said in that speech he gave. (he did not even insist on an apology).

Personally, I am going to lose a huge amount of respect for Trump if he does not make thsi right - for two reasons.. firstly, if he does not then he is too stupid or stubborn to take a massive opportunity, and secondly because he will have shown he can't do the right thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I'm not much of a fan of any of these weasels, but apparently Ted has a bigger pair of balls than the Trump does.

I'm with you - not a fan. He's also more ballsy that Ryan - god what a disappointment

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ted said he was a man of his word in this reply and said he would support Donald Trump if he is the nominee. So did all the other men in the primary. Watch and hear them, then tell me they are not liars in either not going to the convention or going and not endorsing Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sillyolme

You may have forgotten that Cruz started by using a GQ picture of Melania in his ads.
Cruz just did not like it when Trump fired back.

Cruz started it and as usual, tried to weasel out of trying to be responsible for it. It's a pattern Cruz has. Trump just fired back even harder.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Many politicians are liars, this does not surprise me one bit. Both sides are corrupt but its pretty obvious that one side is way more corrupt than the other.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
Ted said he was a man of his word in this reply and said he would support Donald Trump if he is the nominee. So did all the other men in the primary. Watch and hear them, then tell me they are not liars in either not going to the convention or going and not endorsing Trump.

Watch the video i linked a few posts up. He said he ended that pledge when his father and wife were insulted. I support that position.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What's so interesting to me is that you know damn well, if the situation was reversed, Trump would have done the same exact thing. And the vast majority of ATS members too. Family first.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I know it is the 21st century and we are a "post morality" and "post decency" society, but the idea that ANYONE would seriously expect ANYONE to endorse the man who accused his father of killing JFK really baffles me.

Are Republican brains really that, . . . uh . . . constipated?

Politics aside folks. Wake tfu.

Absolutely

No love lost between me and Mr. Cruz - but that was low even for Donny. I'm surprised Ted didn't spit on the convention floor

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join