It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video] Northern Miami police shoot unarmed Black man with hands raised.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You quoted my point about Mr. Kinsley facing a different direction?

And in regards to the 3 shots I feel that supports my theory. I feel that the other 2 shots didn't hit Mr. Kinsley because he was directing the gun at the autistic kid.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlimK
a reply to: Indigo5

You quoted my point about Mr. Kinsley facing a different direction?

Correct...The part of the video where you say Mr. Kinsley is facing a different direction? While on his back with a knee up?

There is an officer standing beside him casually..even talking into the radio...no guns trained on the suspect...

He had unquestionably been frisked for weapons at that point and that is why the officer beside him has no weapon trained on him and looks casual.

Mr. Kinsey likely laid back down on his back after frisking...because he had just been shot.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Even I don't see how the polices actions could be defended.

Should not have happened.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

I dont know what else the Black guy could have done to prove that he wasnt a threat?

He could have bleached his skin like Michael Jackson.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Im usually 99% behind the cops and their jobs, but this was one of those bad shoots. Looks like it was an accidental discharge. We'll find out.
edit on 21-7-2016 by staticfl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Even I don't see how the polices actions could be defended.

Well he was a black man. And most of the police force are white. And white guys know that the black man is bad ass. Just the site of a black man causes fear and apprehension in white police officers. A black man doesn't even have to be holding a gun. It could giant bubble wand held by black kid. Police see a black kid with a bubble wand and they know one day this kid will grow up to be a bad ass.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
the cop said he did not know why he shot him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
""Ummmm.....I don't know""

Brain washing !
Black man did not roll over ?
so he see's red and shoots.

edit on 21-7-2016 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
the cop said he did not know why he shot him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
""Ummmm.....I don't know""

Subconcious.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Why do you and others automatically assume the shooting officer was white?

I am pretty sure if the shooting officer was white it would have been mentioned by the victim and emphasized by the money grubbing lawyer who released this selectedly edited video.

The fact that it is two days after the incident and the white house/DOJ/CRS has not propagandized this event also speaks volumes.
edit on 21-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...

Here's the explaination from the Police Union Chief. Damn I was close.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think that the cop should face criminal charges.

He may not have intended to shoot but his case should be heard by the people in front of a judge.

I don't see how he can excuse his behavior.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Perhaps you'll give those who don't want to jump to the "cops are bad, mmmk" conclusions the permission to hear both sides?

I'm pretty sure I'm not rushing anyone into saying anything nor am I stopping anyone from gathering more information on this issue. I don't know why my "permission" is needed either or why you're implying that it is.

All I said is that I'm interested in hearing the excuses given for what happened if and when they start coming out.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

What youre saying is kinda interesting.

Do you feel that the incidents/shootings leading up to the AG's involvement were also staged?

If this was propaganda, which agenda are they pursuing?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SlimK

So an officer shot at the white guy in order to protect the black guy and unfortuantely hit the black guy in the leg.

No wonder this police shooting incident is being ignored by Hillary and Obama.
edit on 21-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well the only thing I am trying to convey is that the laws and legislation exist right now, today for our government to literally make up an event and push it to the public as truth. In fact, they passed this law right around the time of Sandy Hook ... just saying.

The purpose for this event is obvious if indeed staged. (2 minutes) Hate cops and encourage racial strife. IF it were staged, which is legally permissible today.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

We have a serious abuse of government authorized force, not just here, but overseas as well. The police need to be de-militarized. There is no reason that police need tanks to do their job properly.

I am going to say this again, and I will continue saying this until people realize what's going on.

This is NOT a race problem. This is NOT a black vs white problem. This is a GOVERNMENT problem.

To all of the BLM supporters on this site and elsewhere, I implore you to look at the bigger picture. I am aware that most of you are left leaning or even far left on the political spectrum. Please, understand that empowering our government with more money and more resources to use against us and our brothers and sisters overseas is NOT the answer.

Limited government and maximum freedom is the only answer. You cannot claim to be anti-police brutality and anti-war but also be pro-government and pro-increased taxes.

Fighting within the different groups of people in this country is not the answer. The real fight is all the way at the top, and they are laughing at us all.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: SlimK

So an officer shot at the white guy in order to protect the black guy and unfortuantely hit the black guy in the leg.

No wonder this police shooting incident is being ignored by Hillary and Obama.

DO you actually believe this to be the case? If he meant to shoot the autistic patient in order to "protect" the black man, then why did they put 3 handcuffs on the the black man after...And why did the cop reply with "I don't know" when asked why he shot the man?
edit on 21-7-2016 by soulrebel11 because: (no reason given)

It's also problematic that this officer was shooting at a mentally disabled man who was simply sitting in the road...he fired three shots and couldn't even hit his target either. Talk about incompetent...
edit on 21-7-2016 by soulrebel11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlimK
www.miamiherald.com...

Here's the explaination from the Police Union Chief. Damn I was close.

oh

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: soulrebel11

Did they though? In the video you can clearly see the autistic kid face down with handcuffs on. Charles is lying on his back which would suggest he had no handcuffs on. Police officers are not restraining him in anyway but rather looking over him with concern. At this point I'm going to believe Charles told some lies. Do you really think a cop would reply with "I don't know"? He just wouldn't reply at all if he had intended to shoot him.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I've been on the side of the police for many shootings. Often the victim had a weapon, fought with police, etc. But in this particular case, this is a clear case of police abuse of power

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join