It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video] Northern Miami police shoot unarmed Black man with hands raised.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

On the news this morning they said the cop was aiming at the autistic man, thinking him to be the one with the gun. But , if you look, you can see the thing in his hand is not a gun.

The cop is just luck he only wounded the care giver.
edit on 22-7-2016 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hey officer guick finger.....I hear Walmart needs greeters. Cause you sure as hell don't need to be a cop........Empathy has died in every police dept in the damn country. How's that militarization of the LEO"S working out for us. It's not.
edit on 22-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Bone75

Dude, give me a break. Since when is it procedure to just shoot people without knowing what's going on??? You don't expect anyone to believe that do you???

Did you even read a single word that I just wrote?

I'm suggesting that the cop wasn't trying to shoot anyone.

Also, YOU DON'T KNOW if the autistic guy was acting in a threatening manner when the cop fired his weapon because Kinsley's lawyer conveniently left that part out of the video he provided to the media.

That is true also.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Did you even read a single word that I just wrote?

I'm suggesting that the cop wasn't trying to shoot anyone.

Also, YOU DON'T KNOW if the autistic guy was acting in a threatening manner when the cop fired his weapon because Kinsley's lawyer conveniently left that part out of the video he provided to the media.

HE ABSOLUTELY was trying to shoot someone, the police union speaking for him say THAT EXACTLY

The officer had intended to shoot the patient, whom he thought posed a danger, but accidentally shot the caregiver instead, said John Rivera, the President of the Dade County Police Benevolent Association.
www.cnn.com... the hell are you talking about? This is sheer negligence
If I did something on my job that injured someone while being negligent i would be fired swiftly !!!
edit on 22-7-2016 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

I'm willing to bet a testicle that the people who were just saying he's full of crap are the same people that starred your post.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
So, now the story is that the cop was just a bad shot...

The North Miami police officer who shot an unarmed, black mental health worker caring for a patient actually took aim at the autistic man next to him, but missed, the head of the police union said Thursday.

Source

this is DISGUSTING.

My god...I don't wish harm on any innocent officers, but if some ex military nutjob in florida wants to single out and ACE that POS cop, by all means I will not shed a TEAR.

He's an animal that needs to be put down

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is what happens when a whole country arms themselves, everyone's paranoid.

Shoot first ask questions later. Freedom right?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
So, now the story is that the cop was just a bad shot...

The North Miami police officer who shot an unarmed, black mental health worker caring for a patient actually took aim at the autistic man next to him, but missed, the head of the police union said Thursday.

Source

this is DISGUSTING.

My god...I don't wish harm on any innocent officers, but if some ex military nutjob in florida wants to single out and ACE that POS cop, by all means I will not shed a TEAR.

He's an animal that needs to be put down

Along with the criminally stupid who would post such a thing?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Haven't I already made that crystal freaking clear? I really don't like having to repeat myself.

No.

BS. On page 8 of this thread you'll find a link to another video (that also conveniently leaves out the shooting itself... hint, hint) where the autistic guy is screaming at Kinsey to shut up.

Oh well gee, he was yelling shut up. Then by all means call in the air strike. Let's not take any chances then.

Also, if they weren't warning shots, then why didn't the cop continue firing after realizing that he "missed" his "target"?

Maybe because he already shot the guy who he wanted to protect in the leg once and figured another round of warning shots might end up killing him.

What kind of warning shots are fired into the person your trying to save??? I suppose he just wanted to show the other guy what might happen to him if he didn't put down the toy truck!! LOL

I don't think you're thinking at all... more like reading from a script.

Ya that's it. LOLOLOL

Put down that truck or I'll shoot ya like I just shot this guy!!! This is your warning!! LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Haven't I already made that crystal freaking clear? I really don't like having to repeat myself.

Oh well gee, he was yelling shut up. Then by all means call in the air strike. Let's not take any chances then.

You said there was no indication that he was acting in a threatening manner. I proved you wrong.

And again, you can't tell me what he was doing when the shots were fired... can you?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You said there was no indication that he was acting in a threatening manner. I proved you wrong.

And again, you can't tell me what he was doing when the shots were fired... can you?

Yelling shut up isn't a threat requiring anyone to shoot. You haven't proved anything.

There was no need for any shots to be fired guy.

He wasn't even facing the other guy. He was sitting with his back toward him.

These are cops not a bunch of old ladies. Not one of them could simply walk over there and take care of this??? Are you kidding me???

But let's say they actually did think he was a threat. Fine. He still shot the wrong guy!!!! What is it you're trying to prove??? Either he's incompetent for shooting the wrong innocent person or he's just a maniac who just decided to shoot an innocent person. I don't see where you're trying to go with this.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Put down that truck or I'll shoot ya like I just shot this guy!!! This is your warning!! LOL

You keep insisting that they knew it was a toy truck... do you see a scope on either rifle?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You keep insisting that they knew it was a toy truck... do you see a scope on either rifle?

It doesn't matter. Even if they thought it was a weapon they still shot the wrong guy. They shot the guy on the ground with his hands up. So what difference does it make?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yelling shut up isn't a threat requiring anyone to shoot. You haven't proved anything.

Yes I did. I proved that he wasn't just sitting there like a good little boy playing with a truck... which is what you claimed. You were wrong. Period.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

No you didn't prove anything because you don't know what he was doing.

But I tell ya what. Let's assume he jumped up and started pointing the toy truck at the guy like it was a gun. Happy now???

Because it still doesn't excuse the fact that THE COPS SHOT THE WRONG PERSON!!!!

It doesn't matter what hypothetical version you use man.

Now you're just trying to be right about anything at all because that's all you have left in this argument and it doesn't change anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No you didn't prove anything because you don't know what he was doing.

But I tell ya what. Let's assume he jumped up and started pointing the toy truck at the guy like it was a gun. Happy now???

Because it still doesn't excuse the fact that THE COPS SHOT THE WRONG PERSON!!!!

With that I agree, but I still think its important to point out the manipulation by the media and Kinsey's lawyer.

You may not think the details I'm pointing out matter, but obviously whoever ran that story thought they were important enough to omit.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

On the news this morning they said the cop was aiming at the autistic man, thinking him to be the one with the gun. But , if you look, you can see the thing in his hand is not a gun.

Why would they handcuff the caretaker if the autistic man was the target?

That is like me attempting to rescue a hostage but instead of shooting the perp, I shoot the hostage and place the hostage in handcuffs

edit on 22-7-2016 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

(post by mamboo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: tinymind

Why would they handcuff the caretaker if the autistic man was the target?

That is like me attempting to rescue a hostage but instead of shooting the perp, I shoot the hostage and place the hostage in handcuffs

Wouldn't be the first time cops did such a thing.......

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I m not a law enforcement officer,but both of my grandfathers were policemen in the same precinct for over twenty years,one a beat cop, one a detective in Elizabeth new Jersey.

I like to give all law enforcement the benefit of the doubt,and wait to hear the full story..

But

Not in this case..this officer is a disgrace to and a detriment to his brothers in blue..

He should voluntarily resign IMO.

My one grandfather who is still alive is shaking his head with disappointment..
The other is probably cursing in his grave..

Thank God this innocent citizen was only injured.

Respectfully,
~meathead

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join