It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Interns Respond To Paul Ryan With Their Own Selfi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I can't take any of your ridiculous explanations seriously after your racist "SEA of white" comment.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So skin colour is more important than the Content of ones Character?

The world is messed up as Sh't more than ever.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NGC224

originally posted by: essentialtremors

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: essentialtremors
I'll just leave it at this-

... they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

I should hope so.

Yet, you and the OP are judging the Ryan interns and the pic on no other merits but the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Check. And mate.

And yet, another poster judged, speculated, blew hot air, as to what their qualifications may be.....some of you folks are un-REAL!

I was not addressing another poster.

Feel free to debate with that poster if you wish.

Pro tip- if you want to get ahead in a debate, try not to deflect so much.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I can't take any of your ridiculous explanations seriously after your racist "SEA of white" comment.

That was an accurate description of Ryan's picture when compared to the picture of Democrat interns.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

No one said whiteness is bad, so stop playing the victim, seem to be a lot of you in this thread. LOL

I'm Hispanic. But I will call out some hypocritical BS like this any day.

The picture was meant to show the lack of diversity in the republican interns and yes they do have one token minority in that photo.

I bet you can't figure out why this comment is racist. So let me help you, US DARKIES CAN THINK FOR OURSELVES.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

Did Ryan post this photo as a challenge to the left or something? I highly doubt it. The left just took it and ran with their usual race baiting tactics.

Where does it end?

If Ryan had posted a d!ck-pic would the left have "responded" with a larger, darker dong to prove their supremacy?

Funny, I thought the pissing contest was between the BLM, KKK, and WBC.

We don't need to be reminded of how inclusive the left is. We already know they want everybody down to their level.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: shredderofsouls

I bet you can't figure out why this comment is racist. So let me help you, US DARKIES CAN THINK FOR OURSELVES.

Only the more conservative have said 'racist' here. If you want to use a pejoritave against yourself, feel free...it is a weak attempt at saying the Democrat pic in response is racist.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

That whiteness is bad...

We get it.

No one said whiteness is bad, so stop playing the victim, seem to be a lot of you in this thread. LOL

The picture was meant to show the lack of diversity in the republican interns and yes they do have one token minority in that photo.

Also notice that some have said the reason for the diversity in the democratic pic is due to affirmative action and not because of qualifications and that is racist.

Why do you have such a shallow definition of "diversity"?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
This is ridiculous.

Did Ryan post this photo as a challenge to the left or something? I highly doubt it. The left just took it and ran with their usual race baiting tactics.

Where does it end?

If Ryan had posted a d!ck-pic would the left have "responded" with a larger, darker dong to prove their supremacy?

Funny, I thought the pissing contest was between the BLM, KKK, and WBC.

We don't need to be reminded of how inclusive the left is. We already know they want everybody down to their level.

Both parties take shots at eachother. Daily. Here, it is mainly daily caller articles about Hillary or BLM that overflow the boards. This reply pic was a mild shot.

link   

The op called minority's tokens and he's saying that the dems have more tokens then the republicans and you see nothing racist in the op?

link   

I'm tired of hearing from you lefties that call anyone of color who is conservative a 'token'.

Then you people have the audacity to feign outrage over racial issues you manufacture.

This picture response and your subsequent comments are a perfect example of this.

YOU don't own minorities.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

The op called minority's tokens and he's saying that the dems have more tokens then the republicans and you see nothing racist in the op?

No, he did not say that.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'm tired of hearing from you lefties that call anyone of color who is conservative a 'token'.

Then you people have the audacity to feign outrage over racial issues you manufacture.

This picture response and your subsequent comments are a perfect example of this.

YOU don't own minorities.

I have not said that. It appears there is one person of color in the Ryan pic and out of so many, the word 'token' would often be used.

This is not manufactured and it is not exactly outrage. It was a point made.

The pictures are real. The democratic interns posted their picture in comarison to the republican picture. There is a comparison to be made.

edit on 20-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The pictures are real. The democratic interns posted their picture in comarison to the republican picture. There is a comparison to be made.

Yes. A comparison specifically meant to race bait.
edit on 20 7 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Yes. A comparison specifically mean to race bait.

I find it to be a political hit at Republicans who state they are diverse and inclusive. The Democrat interns felt differently.

And they conveyed that message. Quite well, I think. Given the attention.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Couldn't even be bothered to throw in a token minority

Ops words not mine so yea he did.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Couldn't even be bothered to throw in a token minority

Ops words not mine so yea he did.

I didn't say that. And I guess one minority was in the Ryan pic. And? So?

I don't actually think those were the words. It was more along the lines of 'can;t be bothered to hire minorities' though they state being diverse and inclusive. I will find it.

Shredderofsouls:

I am pretty sure you are playing the victim here, no one is saying bad white people but look at the lack of diversity in the pic and then tell us again how the GOP is there for minorities too when they can't even be bothered to hire a few.

One or a few...doesn;t change that very telling picture.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

???? So, you posted a quote of him trying to backtrack but it won't matter everyone knows the op m.o.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Yes. A comparison specifically mean to race bait.

I find it to be a political hit at Republicans who state they are diverse and inclusive. The Democrat interns felt differently.

And they conveyed that message. Quite well, I think. Given the attention.

Again, message conveyed. People can echo chamber in here further if they like.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I only see one or two cute girls in the Dem pic and they're conspicuously placed front and centre. I want to see more diversity in the quantity of cute girls lol.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join