It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Hit by Heatwave as Temperatures Soar to 120 Degrees Fahrenheit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I imagine that you forgot about monsoon season then

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
130 when I was there.
LOTSA fun ...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
When I was stationed in that part of world 30 years ago, the "Brylcreem" hair dressing would turn to liquid and run down our necks. We learned to only use it in the non-summer months.

Hey...since this thread is about IRAQ, is there any way to blame the heat on Bush?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
And they still force women to cover up?

Last part of the world which should be forcing women to wear those bags. Frankly, it makes the most sense for Middle Eastern women to be the most under-dressed globally.
edit on 21-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I used to live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and i remember very clearly, the temp going over 50c. Fortunately, in Saudi, every single room, including the bathroom had A/C in it. But most westerners will never understand just how hot that is. People used to get burned badly by opening car doors and going straigh in, not letting the hot air come out first.

Its crazy heat

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When I was stationed in that part of world 30 years ago, the "Brylcreem" hair dressing would turn to liquid and run down our necks. We learned to only use it in the non-summer months.

Hey...since this thread is about IRAQ, is there any way to blame the heat on Bush?

Bush and Blair ROYALLY f*cked u the country, but this isnt one thing we can blame them for LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join