It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it seems Don " The Chump" Trump's master plan has been reviled!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
pretty telling that kasich leaked that humiliating tid bit

has the ever been a more despised nominee by their own party ?
edit on 20-7-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: intrepid In fact I dont think I know anybody that lies as much as Hillary does? Do You?

Nope. I don't give any politician that much space in my head. Why do you?

Really then why comment in these threads?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Pretty much the way I see it. He's a businessman, not a diplomat. Hell, not even a politician. As prez what is he actually qualified for? The "bottom line" doesn't work when running a country.

As opposed to Obama sniveling up to America's enemies diplomat?

Guess what Sparky. "I'll screw you" doesn't work on the international stage. There are many that would say, "F you." That's the stance you want your government to come from? It's your choice. Vote Trump and you are pretty much saying to the world, "We don't give a # about you."

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid Edwin Meese was born and grew up just west of me
Thats me in the Avatar. I was born in the late 50s, but Ill take that as a compliment

Well Forrest, you should have run..

edit on 20-7-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: intrepid In fact I dont think I know anybody that lies as much as Hillary does? Do You?

Nope. I don't give any politician that much space in my head. Why do you?

Really then why comment in these threads?

Are you afraid of me? Aw. That's cute. Your politics affects mine. Thus my interest.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I'd vote Trump but Canucks can't do that...

edit on 7/20/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Pretty much the way I see it. He's a businessman, not a diplomat. Hell, not even a politician. As prez what is he actually qualified for? The "bottom line" doesn't work when running a country.

Guess what Sparky. "I'll screw you" doesn't work on the international stage. There are many that would say, "F you." That's the stance you want your government to come from? It's your choice. Vote Trump and you are pretty much saying to the world, "We don't give a # about you."

That's what the media and the left want people to believe, but it is all BS.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Everything the American Gov't does effects Canada and pretty much the entire globe.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Why would I be afraid of you? What a dumb comment.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So you believe what you want. No prob. That's America today. It can't carry Trump to the House though. Not that many Americans are that stupid. Like I said, he's going to be slapped BIG time. I have faith in the American populous.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Duplicate

edit on 20-7-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Why would I be afraid of you? What a dumb comment.

Then why ask my intentions for posting? I'm not the topic. You aren't afraid of me. Lord no. Logic on the other hand will fill you in BIG TIME.
Wanna deal with that? Or more obfuscation?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I like that Trump is calculated about vetting the best people to do the best job

That's what Bush said and look how that turned out.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What are going on about?

You said you don't have time to clutter your head with politicians but yet you claim it effects you. You make no sense there buddy.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

So you believe what you want. No prob. That's America today. It can't carry Trump to the House though. Not that many Americans are that stupid. Like I said, he's going to be slapped BIG time. I have faith in the American populous.

Oh yes democrat American's are that stupid, can you say "O-B-A-M-A ?" Were still getting slapped from that abortion of a president. Let's just wait and see what the future brings.
edit on 20-7-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Judging by the way Kasich acted when he was still in the race but had zero mathematical chance of being nominated Im not surprised he is not interested. Kasich came across as very egotistical and even in denial to me. I'm sure Trump realizes the GOP needs Ohio and Kasich obviously has support there. I think Kasich needs to lick his wounds and get behind the nominee and stop be a sore looser.

Kasich being the egotistical one? Those must be be some very think rose tinted glass you view Trump with.

No I will always call a spade a spade and Trump is egotistical just like Hillary and Obama! Trump is abrasive and harsh as well.

Trumps delivery is nothing compared to Obama. Obama is a master at telling people what they want to hear even as he does the opposite. (lying)

All that being said Trump is what we have and given the alternative he is the ONLY option for America to get back on track. 70% think we are on the wrong path! Hillary will never right the ship! Trump may not either but the ship wont sink with Trump a it surely will with Hillary!

link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Kind of a pointless thread really. Great politicians and great businessmen DELEGATE authority and responsibility with the option to veto decisions. So, if the plan was for Trump to delegate responsibilities so he could veto when necessary, but concentrate on bringing jobs back to the US, you just unwittingly, with the help of some story, made him look real good lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Trump may not either but the ship wont sink with Trump a it surely will with Hillary!

And that is the dilemma. I don't agree but then again, I think. Think foreign policy. Contrary to popular belief among some in America, there are other countries in the world that demand respect. Can Trump give that?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Trump may not either but the ship wont sink with Trump a it surely will with Hillary!

And that is the dilemma. I don't agree but then again, I think. Think foreign policy. Contrary to popular belief among some in America, there are other countries in the world that demand respect. Can Trump give that?

We can agree to disagree agreeably but let me ask you one question.

In 8 years can you name one foreign policy success of Obama or Hillary? Just one! ( Hillary make over $100mill by allowing the Russians to own 20-50% of American Uranium isn't a success, Allowing Libya to become a ISIS breading ground doesn't count either, I have half a dozen of other examples of this so please spare me)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Why 8 years? Are you absolving Bubba and Dubya?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join