It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it seems Don " The Chump" Trump's master plan has been reviled!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Link Here

Donald Trump's campaign reached out to Ohio Gov. John Kasich in May with an offer to make him the "most powerful vice president in history,"

Trump's oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., reached out to a Kasich adviser after the Ohio governor ended his own Republican presidential campaign, promising that if he accepted the vice presidency, Kasich would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

If you ever wondered what a President Trump might be like, now you have some insight. He plans to pass off any real work onto others he brings into his would be administration.

The adviser asked what Trump would be in charge of, the report said, and Trump Jr. responded: "Making America great again."

Is Trump's empty words finally catching up with him? Does he our his campaign have anything other then catch phrases?

Kasich has refused to endorse Trump, the GOP's presidential nominee, for president, and won't speak at this week's Republican National Convention even though it's taking place in his home state.

At least some actual conservatives have a moral compass.

He has said Trump shouldn't expect an endorsement anytime soon.

In summary, Trump's plan is to do nothing, take in that free government pay check (tax payer funded) and allow Mike Pants to run the country. Dereliction of duty much there Don? Another Bush Jr. in the making?

I will save all the fascist rhetoric we have seen thus far at the RNC for another thread.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If he didn't show up a single day.

We would still be way ahead of the race baiter we have now.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

LOL

But according to the Kasich adviser (who spoke only under the condition that he not be named)

Phony Democrat trick.

But maybe the idea isn't so bad anyway.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

"John Kasich was never asked by me to be V.P. Just arrived in Cleveland - will be a great two days!" Trump tweeted.
But on Wednesday, another Trump aide dismissed the news of a vice presidential offer, which was first reported by The New York Times.
"Completely false. His vetting read like a trashy novel," the aide said, when asked by CNN about the reports.

CNN

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Pretty much the way I see it. He's a businessman, not a diplomat. Hell, not even a politician. As prez what is he actually qualified for? The "bottom line" doesn't work when running a country.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

"John Kasich was never asked by me to be V.P. Just arrived in Cleveland - will be a great two days!" Trump tweeted.

Not trying to cherry pick, but the article said he was approached by Donald, Jr., so this can be taken as such maybe.

edit on 7/20/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Obama lets Valerie Jarrett make all HIS decisions.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

At least some actual conservatives have a moral compass.

Do you know anything about John Kasich?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Already been posted and still on the top ten New list. I see you are triumphally drinking the Kool Aid believing whatever the NYT feeds you.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Given the way Kasich behaved throughout the primary, it wouldn't surprise me if his own camp leaked that story to create trouble.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Obama lets Valerie Jarrett make all HIS decisions.

You mad?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This song was written and performed for the pantsuit Pig
Hillary Rotten Clintoon

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

edit on 20-7-2016 by visitedbythem because: She is actually a cow

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
This song was written and performed for the pantsuit Pig
Hillary Rotten Clintoon

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

And you think that most of America is as insulting and obtuse as those putting this forth? I have WAY more faith in the American public. The GOP will be lucky to keep the House after this display.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid In fact I dont think I know anybody that lies as much as Hillary does? Do You?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid In fact I dont think I know anybody that lies as much as Hillary does? Do You?

Nope. I don't give any politician that much space in my head. Why do you?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Just the ones who get special treatment, are above thew law, and are out to take something from me. Dont You?
By the way, I thought you were a Super Mod or something? What happened?
edit on 20-7-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Judging by the way Kasich acted when he was still in the race but had zero mathematical chance of being nominated Im not surprised he is not interested. Kasich came across as very egotistical and even in denial to me. I'm sure Trump realizes the GOP needs Ohio and Kasich obviously has support there. I think Kasich needs to lick his wounds and get behind the nominee and stop be a sore looser.

I would say the a great president has to delegate and no one person can do it all. Nothing wrong with that and watching the convention I keep seeing a common theme I like about Trump. I like that Trump is calculated about vetting the best people to do the best job in various area's.

Im not a big Trump fan but he is what the GOP has and he is a much better option then 4 more years of Obama like rule. No need to get into the fact Hilary is a proven sellout and liar.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Just the ones who get special treatment, are above thew law, and are out to take something from me. Dont You?

Guessing you're too young to remember Edwin Meese.

By the way, I thought you were a Super Mod or something? What happened?

Ever see Forrest Gump? # happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Pretty much the way I see it. He's a businessman, not a diplomat. Hell, not even a politician. As prez what is he actually qualified for? The "bottom line" doesn't work when running a country.

As opposed to Obama sniveling up to America's enemies diplomat?

And Correction:

Obama doesn't work when running a country, except running it right into the ground.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Judging by the way Kasich acted when he was still in the race but had zero mathematical chance of being nominated Im not surprised he is not interested. Kasich came across as very egotistical and even in denial to me. I'm sure Trump realizes the GOP needs Ohio and Kasich obviously has support there. I think Kasich needs to lick his wounds and get behind the nominee and stop be a sore looser.

Kasich being the egotistical one? Those must be be some very think rose tinted glass you view Trump with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join