It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service investigating Trump adviser’s call for Hillary to be 'shot for treason'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It should be investigated, but I doubt much if anything will come of it.

Probably just an emotional outburst by someone passionate about the election.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

My guess is that that's what most of 'em are...

But it would only take one, and a little luck, and bad things result. ...and no one, no one with any real intelligence, wants that to happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: introvert

My guess is that that's what most of 'em are...

But it would only take one, and a little luck, and bad things result. ...and no one, no one with any real intelligence, wants that to happen.

Agreed. That is why the SS will look in to it and move along quickly. Given the way the statement was worded, it does not appear to be a direct threat. Just someone talking smack before thinking.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You really added to the topic on hand didn't you? You right wing people really have a one track mind. Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary

The fixation is very odd. I'm not surprised that this group starts with the gun rhetoric and is comfortable with their leaders discussing how they would like to shoot another of our country's leaders. You're all very disturbed human beings.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Remember China gate? Here's what they did to people like the Clinton's in 1951.

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg

If you don't want us to vote for Trump it would help if you put someone in the race that isn't criminally insane. We would like another choice but it looks like this is the best the Democrats can do.
edit on 24-7-2016 by Doctor Smith because: more brilliant thoughts

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Bump.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Bump.

Why did you bump an old irrelevant topic?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
...trying to justify all the left wing hatred and violence.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

originally posted by: Liquesence
Bump.

Why did you bump an old irrelevant topic?

It's relevant because the topic is shooting a politician—but this time from the other side.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Nope. Just showing how violence is not confined to "the left," as you all like to believe, pin, and spin.

But, trolls will be trolls.

Carry on, UK.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think it would be a bit much to kill her with a firing squad. I would much prefer the electric chair or gas chamber. Or maybe time in prison like everyone else gets that commits the same crime. Quit letting these douche bag politicians get away with any crime without any consequence.

Comey prosecuted Martha Stewart for some technicality and she spent 5 months in prison.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What would destroy her is if she had to forfiet all of the clinton foundations ill gotten gains.
Hillary is terrified of poverty.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I think it's more about showing the hypocrisy of so many on the Right, Especially the members here who have been pointing fingers at the left for things that also happen on the right.

Worse is I know you already know this and yet still try and ignore the truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a WW! Nazi German uniform and medal Trump has on in that picture getting ready to Gas Clinton??

So are you suggesting that Trump is a Murderous Nazi???

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a dead thread from a year ago? Has there been some updates to the story to prompt someone to bump it?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZaneDog

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a dead thread from a year ago? Has there been some updates to the story to prompt someone to bump it?

No update to this story no. But it's an example of the double standard being supported by all the people making threads complaining and moaning about the left making violent statements about Trump.

They seem to think and blame only the left for such actions and forget about when the same happens from their side.

It's just meant to point out their hypocrisy. Which they'll also ignore or dismiss of course. But if any of them are honest it might help bring them back from living in their bubble.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
LOL.
Perfect timing.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

So if the next hatred and violence is coming from the right and you bring up examples from the left you justify hatred and violence?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Fail.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join